MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Blondes again...........

Blondes again........... (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Blondes again........... (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Blondes again...........

pickled eggs!!! chunderville well each to their own i love currys & sardines on toast but i always brush me teeth after the sardines or ppl back away dont understand that gwen i have a feeling that storm can stand up for her self hun am waiting for the fireworks lol

Update Reply
Oggy @ 20/12/2006 17:43  

Gawd I had forgotten the pickled onion....... Must have been one of Haywards. Pickles that bite back. Nice........... but so tart. Yes BWB had one as well.............. so you can leave me alone now and pick on him. ROFL

Update Reply
rubecula @ 20/12/2006 20:58  

pickled onions are great,bounce off heads brilliantly,that reminds me i've got to get some more stuff in before xmas like booze lmao

Update Reply
Oggy @ 21/12/2006 02:51  

Booze and pickled onions........ oh and some pickled eggs too please.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 21/12/2006 06:10  

yuck oggy sardines !!!!! that must be as bad as marmite !!!!! i know when i give pippin them she stinks vile after !!!!! anyway they resemble what they were in a previous life dont do things that still look like they did when alive pips coat shines after though do they have the same effect on your hair ??? heheheheh silverkin onion best for that i find cos you can flick them farther than the big ones rube your onion didnt look like a bakewell at all !!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 22/12/2006 04:25  

gawd it was a wonder he could find his pickled onion on that plate

Update Reply
crafty gwen @ 22/12/2006 04:44  

yes storm my hair shines full of health after eating them.my nose is damp & i love having my belly tickled too best thing with the onions is a catapult or failing that a long plastic ruler good morning all btw p,s storm i love marmite too yum

Update Reply
Oggy @ 22/12/2006 05:02  

Marmite on top of cheese and onion on toast........ Yummy. (dare I say a pickled egg thrown in too?)

Update Reply
rubecula @ 22/12/2006 06:52  

Are you pregnant rube?

Update Reply
Di @ 22/12/2006 13:38  

lol oggy an rube you guys shure got wierd eating habbits !!!! gave jak marmite when he was small cos thought it was good for him... he puked up everywhere, so tis good if you need a clear out !!!! lol di, if rube says he fancys coal, or jam and gerkins icecream and pickled onions then me an you are goin to be his best mates cos if hes pregnant he will be worth millions !!!!!! and hed need help spendin it all !!! hehehehehehe

Update Reply
storm @ 22/12/2006 14:26  

Me sister is the one with the coal........... Jam and rice pud.... now thats ok....... gerkin is just another name for a wooly jumper. As for Ice cream and pickled onions..... tried theat.... best if you eat them separately though...... Unless you are refering to my sylph like figure?

Update Reply
rubecula @ 22/12/2006 15:57  

Disclaimer: this is not meant to offend blondes of any kind - natural, bottle, airline etc., as it is meant to be taking in the spirit for which it is intended - JOKE only!!! I am a natural blonde therefore I include myself in this and am therefore entitled to write it without reprimand lol!!! In fact it may be simple (no comments plz!!) but it made me giggle just the same. I hope no one identifies with it tho or that really would be worrying - here goes!!! Blonde doing jigsaw puzzle of a rather elegant tiger is having difficulties so phones up boyfriend and complains that the puzzle is too hard and she cant do it herself. He's gotta come home to help immedately!!! Exasperated he agrees and when he gets home he assesses situation as she is close to tears and wound up with frustration. He then makes the following comment - "two things spring to mind here hun - 1) you aint gonna get any stripes out of these pieces 2) put those bloody frosties back in the box!!!! Told you it was simple!!! Sandy xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/02/2007 03:58  

rotflmao sandy x

Update Reply
Di @ 22/02/2007 04:10  

not bad not bad.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 22/02/2007 15:25  

its brilliant sandy,gotta send it to my lovely blond sis! x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 22/02/2007 15:52  

lol sandy thats a good one, i have many blonde moments an thats ok by me cos if i wasnt blonde then i would have to blame meslf, its my get out of opening your trap clause !!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 23/02/2007 14:59  

ditto storm - Bridget Jones here (but without the big knickers - prefer little ones myself lol!!) Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/02/2007 17:45  

yep sandy lol bridjet jones two here, just wish mr darcy would hurry up and find me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wont even mind if his name isnt darcy either

Update Reply
storm @ 24/02/2007 16:29  

Ha ha - careful what you wish for and appreciate things as they are for now Storm, as long as you're happy and healthy and doing ok - sometimes the Mr Darcy's of this world turn out not to be quite what you dream of lol!!! I seem to meet the arses rather than the Mr Darcy's - sound similar but OMG they are so not lol!!!! Besides statistics show that single women live longer than those with a guy in tow - wonder why lol??? (ps not a manhater just a very sensible, well grounded and very realistic independant woman!!) Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/02/2007 07:45  

god i should live to be rearly old then !!!! lol mind got a 14 year old with manic hormones at the mo so that may cut it down a little, anyone any idea when these hormones start behaving !!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 26/02/2007 07:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email