MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Blondes again...........

Blondes again........... - Forums [Biker Match] Blondes again........... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Blondes again...........

A True Story . . . Last summer, down on Lake Isabella, located in the high desert, an hour east of Bakersfield, California, a blonde (of course!!), new to boating was having a problem. No matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't get her brand new 22-ft. Bayliner to perform. It wouldn't get on a plane at all, and it was very sluggish in almost every maneuver, no matter how much power she applied. After about an hour of trying to make it go, she putted over to a nearby marina. Maybe they could tell her what was wrong. A thorough topside check revealed everything was in perfect working order. The engine ran fine, the outdrive went up and down, the prop was the correct size and pitch. So, one of the marina guys jumped in the water to check underneath. He came up choking on water, he was laughing so hard. (REMEMBER, this is TRUE) Under the boat, still strapped securely in place was the trailer

Update Reply
rubecula @ 03/12/2006 06:25  

No! Not even i could mess up like that

Update Reply
Di @ 03/12/2006 06:36  

besides you don't have a Bayliner lol

Update Reply
rubecula @ 03/12/2006 06:50  

How do you know?

Update Reply
Di @ 03/12/2006 06:53  

speaking of blondes - i hope you can listent o this http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m294/nakedangel68/?a...destar.flv

Update Reply
nakedangel68 @ 03/12/2006 08:02  

somebody help me up off the floor please, that is one of the funniest things i have heard

Update Reply
Di @ 03/12/2006 08:18  

hi Lol but blondes have more fun dont they say lol

Update Reply
mistybabe1 @ 03/12/2006 08:47  

In that case, maybe I should dye my hair???

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 03/12/2006 08:55  

NA.............. good god I'm having a heart attack after that. Not laughed so much in ages. Brilliant, just brilliant.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 03/12/2006 11:08  

another classic lol

Update Reply
Oggy @ 04/12/2006 17:00  

At 2ws with blonde hair ( sorry hun love u really ) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
crafty gwen @ 05/12/2006 03:44  

A couple were on a driving holiday through deepest Wales, and passed through the town named'Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch'. They were obviously having trouble trying to say the word and neither really knew the correct Welsh pronunciation. So, they decided to stop for lunch in the town, and maybe ask a local to say the name properly. As they sat in the restaurant, the husband leaned over to talk to a young blonde girl sitting at the next table. "Excuse me" said the man. "We were wondering if you could tell us the name of where we are. Could you pronounce it really slowly? Would you mind?" The young blonde looked at the man in a slightly bemused way, leaned over towards him and said..."Burrrrrr...Gurrrrrr...Kiiiiiinnng"

Update Reply
nakedangel68 @ 05/12/2006 12:39  

Update Reply
RC @ 05/12/2006 12:49  

right rube im goin to be rearly blonde now but why would she want to get a boat on a plane ???? i get the trailer but not the plane thing !!! is it a yachting term or oceananic term or am i just missing part of the joke /?????? soz to let the gals down here but not got a clue i bet others havent either but dare not ask !!!!! hehheheheh

Update Reply
storm @ 08/12/2006 17:56  

Storm............... I am sure I said Bayliner............ not airliner

Update Reply
rubecula @ 10/12/2006 20:10  

Update Reply
Di @ 11/12/2006 04:37  

well storm is blonde after all soz mate luvs ya really

Update Reply
RC @ 12/12/2006 04:06  

yep cool rube but whats a bayliner ???? durrrrrr

Update Reply
storm @ 12/12/2006 05:17  

Bayliner is to motorboats what Cadillac is to cars...... big pricey yank tanks.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 12/12/2006 11:22  

she will still be none the wiser mate lol

Update Reply
RC @ 12/12/2006 12:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email