MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Blondes again...........

Blondes again........... (7) - Forums [Biker Match] Blondes again........... (7) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Blondes again...........

Just been to the NEC for a conference, all systems go for Crufts, used to go to Gundog Day when i had my Lab. Cracking day out. Hope the weekend is fine weather wise Sandy and that you feel better soon. xx

Update Reply
Di @ 07/03/2007 16:36  

Thanks hun, Im going to Crufts come hell or high water - nice day out when you dont have to worry about your own dogs there - all stress removed!!! Gonna be a nice weekend all so get those bikes ready..............................spring is here!!!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/03/2007 05:08  

While I was eating tonight I saw something on TV that looked like Crufts. I don't really understand it because where I came from you had dogs as protection and not little things for looking pretty. See Fostersmonster pics and you'll see what I mean by a guard dog.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/03/2007 20:53  

well my dog couldnt protect me if she tried !!!! she never barks when anyone knocks at the door, she sits and gives a paw to anyone who will shake it. but i think thats better than a nasty dog that you dare not touch. shes a bearded collie and they have such a gentle nature with a wicked sense of adventure

Update Reply
storm @ 09/03/2007 12:19  

yeah well my dogs (Dobermanns) good for protection but so very handsome and pretty too. Very cut throat the dog showing world, I have bred my own champion and junior champion so know the score. Believe you me, its not just the dog on the end of the lead that counts - when really, it absolutely should be!!! My two "girls" are the kind that would let a stranger in the house for a biscuit or two, but they sure as hell wouldnt get out again lol!!!!]Sandy] x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/03/2007 12:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email