MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Blondes again...........

Blondes again........... (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Blondes again........... (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Blondes again...........

ha ha when he gets a good strong kind loving woman of his own to sort him out lol!!!! great when they're like that tho Storm, you may not think so now but you will do when they leave you and you look back!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/02/2007 08:21  

There are 2 women getting ready to leave for work. The brunette gets in the driver's seat and the blonde gets in the passenger's seat.The brunette says, "We're late, so you watch out the back window for cops." As she speeds down the road she asks the blonde, "So, do you see any cops?"The blonde replies, "Yes."The brunette says, "Are they behind us?""Yes.""Are they close?""Yes.""Are they going to stop us?""I don't know."The brunette says, "Well, are their lights on?"The blonde replies, "Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No." 3 women in the pub 1st woman says im gonna get my boobs done 2nd woman says im gonna have a tummy tuck 3rd woman says im gonna get my arsehole bleeched 1st woman says really i can't imagine your bloke with blonde hair

Update Reply
millsy @ 26/02/2007 17:31  

nice one millsy

Update Reply
Di @ 27/02/2007 16:01  

COOL

Update Reply
storm @ 27/02/2007 16:09  

love em! james wants me to write em down now! x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 27/02/2007 16:09  

A Blonde was down on her luck. In order to raise some money, she decided to kidnap a kid and hold him for ransom. She went to the playground, grabbed a kid, took him behind a tree, and told him, "I've kidnapped you." She then wrote a note saying, "I've kidnapped your kid. Tomorrow morning, put $10,000 in a paper bag and put it under the pecan tree next to the slide on the north side of the playground. Signed, A Blonde." The Blonde then pinned the note to the kid's shirt and sent him home to show it to his parents. The next morning the blonde checked, and sure enough, a paper bag was sitting beneath the pecan tree. The Blonde opened the bag and found the $10,000 with a note that said, "How could you do this to a fellow Blonde?"

Update Reply
Di @ 27/02/2007 16:12  

A young ventriloquist was touring the clubs and stops to entertain at a bar in a small town. He was going through his usual run of stupid blonde jokes, when a big blonde woman in the fourth row stood up on her chair and said: "I've heard just about enough of your denigrating blonde jokes, Jerk! What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What does a person's physical attributes have to do with their worth as a human being? It's guys like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in my community, of reaching my full potential as a person ... because you and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only blondes but women at large ... all in the name of humor." Flustered, the ventriloquist tried to apologize, when the blonde piped up, and screamed at him, "You stay out of this, Mister. I'm talking to that little creep on your knee"!

Update Reply
Di @ 27/02/2007 16:14  

A beautiful, well endowed, young blonde, goes to her local pet store in search of an exotic pet. As she looks about the store, she notices a box full of frogs. The sign says: Sex Frogs! Only $20 each! Money Back Guarantee! (Comes with complete instructions). The girl excitedly looks around to see if anybody's watching her and whispers softly to the man behind the counter, "I'll take one." The man packaged the frog and said, "Just follow the instructions carefully." The girl nods, grabs the box, and is quickly on her way home. As soon as she closes the door to her apartment, the girl takes out the instructions and reads them thoroughly, doing exactly what it says to do: 1. Take a shower. 2. Splash on some nice smelling perfume. 3. Slip into a very sexy teddy. 4. Crawl into bed and position the frog in place. She then quickly gets into bed with the frog and, to her surprise, nothing happens! The girl is totally frustrated and quite upset at this point. She re-reads the instructions and notices at the bottom of the paper it says, "If you have any problems or questions, please call the pet store." So, the girl calls the pet store. The man says, "I had some complaints earlier today. I'll be right over." Within five minutes, the man is ringing her doorbell. The girl welcomes him in and says, "See, I've done everything according to the instructions and the damn thing just sits there." The man, looking very concerned, picks up the frog, stares directly into its eyes and sternly says: "Listen to me! I'm only going to show you how to do this one more time!"

Update Reply
Di @ 27/02/2007 16:21  

A blonde heard that milk baths would make her beautiful. She left a note for her milkman to leave 25 gallons of milk.When the milkman read the note, he felt there must be a mistake. He thought she probably meant 2.5 gallons. So he knocked on the door to clarify the point.The blonde came to the door and the milkman said, "I found your note to leave 25 gallons of milk. Did you mean 2.5 gallons?"The blonde said , "I want 25 gallons. I'm going to fill my bathtub up with milk and take a milk bath so I can look young and beautifulagain."The milkman asked, "Do you want it pasteurized?"The blonde said, "No, just up to my tits. I can splash it on my eyes."

Update Reply
millsy @ 27/02/2007 20:10  

Brilliant one Millsy, had me in stitches!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/02/2007 20:38  

brill di and millsey............. had me rolling about laughing

Update Reply
storm @ 28/02/2007 10:10  

A blonde gets on an airplane and sits down in the first class section. The stewardess tells her she must move to coach because she doesn't have a first class ticket. The blonde replies, "I'm blonde, I'm smart and I have a good job and I'm staying in first class until we reach Jamaica." The stewardess gets the head stewardess who asks the woman to leave and she says "I'm blonde, I'm smart, I have a good job and I'm staying in first class until we reach Jamaica." The stewardesses don't know what to do because they have to get the rest of the passengers seated to take off, so they get the co-pilot. The co-pilot goes up to the blonde and whispers in her ear. She immediately gets up and goes to her seat in the coach section. The head stewardess asks the co-pilot what he said to get her to move. The co-pilot replies, "I told her the front half of the airplane wasn't going to Jamaica".

Update Reply
Di @ 28/02/2007 10:31  

Once upon a time, a blonde became so sick of hearing blonde jokes that she had her hair cut and dyed brown. A few days later, as she was out driving around the countryside, she stopped her car to let a flock of sheep pass. Admiring the cute wooly creatures, she said to the shepherd, "If I can guess how many sheep you have, can I take one?" The shepherd, always the gentleman, said, "Sure!" The blonde thought for a moment and, for no discernible reason, said, "352." This being the correct number, the shepherd was, understandably, totally amazed, and exclaimed, "You're right! O.K., I'll keep to my end of the deal. Take your pick of my flock." The blonde carefully considered the entire flock and finally picked the one that was by far cuter and more playful than any of the others. When she was done, the shepherd turned to her and said, "O.K., now I have a proposition for you. If I can guess your true hair color, can I have my dog back?"

Update Reply
Di @ 28/02/2007 10:34  

if i could work out how to put a laughing face on here i would! x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 28/02/2007 15:36  

See the smiley face above the word size, click on that and take ya pick hun. x

Update Reply
Di @ 28/02/2007 16:07  

you go for it witchiest !!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 28/02/2007 17:30  

i need help. i cant even see letter size thing let alone faces!!! when u nxt coming rnd di?? xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 01/03/2007 06:39  

where it says post reply under the o in post is a smiley face click on the face hun x then a new box opens and click om a the smiley u want to use

Update Reply
millsy @ 01/03/2007 18:45  

not on my computer there isnt! or am i in need of new specs! x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 02/03/2007 10:39  

hang on ill just get my binocculars out.. no your right hun you havent have you ... nice duck in the bathroom though....x

Update Reply
millsy @ 02/03/2007 19:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email