MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

New Years Eve in Liverpool

New Years Eve in Liverpool (3) - Forums [Biker Match] New Years Eve in Liverpool (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

New Years Eve in Liverpool

yeah but doesn't solve the problem of being smothered by backs and bazookas though (or even botties of very tall people!)

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 27/12/2011 16:02  

pogo sticks, thats the answer and are you sporting an all new hair style in your profile picture?

Update Reply
mike99 @ 27/12/2011 16:56  

Blackberry
321johno
IanT1966
yorkiegirl
laimdan
Chickflick (poss)
kwak 72 (defo now)
Bikeabill (poss.)
YZFJohn (most. prob.)
carolyn
Mike99( thinkin maybe )
Minnie (thinkin possibly)

Update Reply
kwak72 @ 27/12/2011 18:57  

yipppeee was really good and didn't spend too much on my jollies so as the song goes..... I'll be there......(don't know any more of it lol)
probably get train home, otherwise it's gonna be double figures in a taxi (I wasn't that good lol) unless of course I have to be bundled in a taxi due to vodka visual impairment it only seems to come on during a night out! Blackberry321johnoIanT1966yorkiegirllaimdanChickflick hickwak 72 (defo now)Bikeabill (poss.)YZFJohn (most. prob.)carolyn Mike99( thinkin maybe ) Minnie (thinkin possibly)

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 27/12/2011 21:17  

Whoo hooooooo, this is looking really good Blackberry321johnoIanT1966yorkiegirllaimdanChickflick hickwak 72 (defo now)Bikeabill (poss.)YZFJohn (most. prob.)carolyn Mike99( thinkin maybe ) Minnie (thinkin possibly) Triple1 (has said he'll be there but hasn't put his name down!

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 27/12/2011 21:46  

Blackberry321johnoIanT1966yorkiegirllaimdanChickflick hickwak 72 (defo now)Bikeabill (poss.)YZFJohn (most. prob.)carolyn Mike99( thinkin maybe ) Minnie (thinkin possibly) Triple1 (has said he'll be there but hasn't put his name down! (M)Andy( thinkin maybe )

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/12/2011 21:58  

Just heard I'm working, which isn't as bad as it sounds. Will have to catch up with all my chums next year and tell you about my New Year Whoo hooooooo, this is looking really good Blackberry321johnoIanT1966yorkiegirllaimdanChickflick hickwak 72 (defo now)Bikeabill (poss.)YZFJohn (most. prob.)carolyn Mike99( thinkin maybe ) Triple1 (has said he'll be there but hasn't put his name down!

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 27/12/2011 21:59  

Awww Minnie, one minute you have me really excited you can make it, the next I'm crashing down cos you can't Blackberry321johnoIanT1966yorkiegirllaimdanChickflick hickwak 72 (defo now)Bikeabill (poss.)YZFJohn (most. prob.)carolyn Mike99( thinkin maybe ) Triple1 (has said he'll be there but hasn't put his name down! (M)Andy( thinkin maybe )

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 27/12/2011 22:22  

Aww BB I'm a tad sad too. But probably would have been a big party pooper anyway moaning about me tootsies killing me and getting smothered by breasts (Just reliving previous NY traumas). Blackberry321johnoIanT1966yorkiegirllaimdanChickflick hickwak 72 (defo now)Bikeabill (poss.)YZFJohn (most. prob.)carolyn Mike99( thinkin maybe ) Triple1 (has said he'll be there but hasn't put his name down! (M)Andy( thinkin maybe )

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 27/12/2011 22:29  

There's something cryptic in Minnie's message there BB - what isn't she telling us - who can say that working nye isn't as bad as it sounds - c'mon minnie - spill......what are we missing out on?? lol Have a good one x Blackberry321johnoIanT1966yorkiegirllaimdanChickflick hickwak 72 (defo now)Bikeabill (poss.)YZFJohn (most. prob.)carolyn Mike99( thinkin maybe ) Triple1 (has said he'll be there but hasn't put his name down! (M)Andy( thinkin maybe )

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 27/12/2011 22:32  

Blackberry
321johno
IanT1966
yorkiegirl
laimdan
Chickflick hic
kwak 72 (defo now)
Bikeabill (poss.)
YZFJohn (Defo. Now)
carolyn
Mike99( thinkin maybe )
Triple1 (has said he'll be there but hasn't put his name down!
(M)Andy( thinkin maybe )

Update Reply
YZFJohn @ 28/12/2011 14:28  

Blackberry321johnoIanT1966yorkiegirllaimdanChickflick hickwak 72 (defo now)Bikeabill (poss.)YZFJohn (Defo. Now)carolyn Mike99( thinkin maybe ) Triple1 (has said he'll be there but hasn't put his name down!(M)Andy( thinkin maybe )

Update Reply
321johno @ 28/12/2011 19:36  

Blimey Johno you're more giddy than me! Blackberry321johno IanT1966yorkiegirllaimdanChickflick hickwak 72 (defo now)Bikeabill (poss.)YZFJohn (Defo. Now)carolyn Mike99( thinkin maybe ) Triple1 (has said he'll be there but hasn't put his name down!(M)Andy( thinkin maybe )

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 28/12/2011 20:00  

can't wait till saturday and having a reet giddy time with all me BM chums

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 28/12/2011 20:43  

PARTYPARTY
PARTYWOBBLE

Update Reply
321johno @ 28/12/2011 21:00  

so is it another all nighter then??? My mate give me a right telling off today cos i said i was getting train home - she said she's going to disown me if I return home before midnight who needs enemies with friends like her! lol as for the wobble - please catch me if I fall I have enough bruises already! oh and don't lose me cos I won't have me specs on! YYYIIPPPEEEE

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 28/12/2011 21:10  

The partying wobblers! Blackberry321johno IanT1966yorkiegirllaimdanChickflick hickwak 72 (defo now)Bikeabill (poss.)YZFJohn (Defo. Now)carolyn Mike99( thinkin maybe ) Triple1 (has said he'll be there but hasn't put his name down!(M)Andy( thinkin maybe )

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 28/12/2011 21:15  

Now on the events page, thanks very much Sandi Anyone wishing to join us, please feel free to do so, as the saying goes, the more the merrier I've been asked about a dress code for the day/night.... I know some folk will be wearing jeans, so if we encounter any pubs that won't let us in, we'll just move on. Dress for comfort, it's gonna be a long day and if this weather doesn't let up, a very windy one lol. I phoned the Liverpool tourist board today and we may have to pay to get in some pubs, varying prices! We'll play it by ear, with Johno leading us we'll have a great time http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2673 Hey Dawn you introduced me to my first all nighter, so if I'm up, you're up! lol The partying wobblers! Blackberry321johno IanT1966yorkiegirllaimdanChickflick hickwak 72 (defo now)Bikeabill (poss.)YZFJohn (Defo. Now)carolyn Mike99( thinkin maybe ) Triple1 (has said he'll be there but hasn't put his name down!(M)Andy( thinkin maybe )

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 28/12/2011 23:23  

karen you make me sound like an instigator of mischief - me the quietest of all !! Is Steve taking the Sat Nav, cos if we take a wrong turn could end up in cold water???

Now on the events page, thanks very much Sandi

Anyone wishing to join us, please feel free to do so, as the saying goes, the more the merrier

I've been asked about a dress code for the day/night.... I know some folk will be wearing jeans, so if we encounter any pubs that won't let us in, we'll just move on. Dress for comfort, it's gonna be a long day and if this weather doesn't let up, a very windy one lol.

I phoned the Liverpool tourist board today and we may have to pay to get in some pubs, varying prices! We'll play it by ear, with Johno leading us we'll have a great time

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2673

The partying wobblers!

Blackberry
321johno
IanT1966
yorkiegirl
laimdan
Chickflick hic
kwak 72 (defo now)
Bikeabill (poss.)
YZFJohn (Defo. Now)
carolyn
Mike99( thinkin maybe )
(M)Andy( thinkin maybe )

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 29/12/2011 00:30  

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2673

The partying wobblers!

Blackberry
321johno
IanT1966
yorkiegirl
laimdan
Chickflick hic
kwak 72 (defo now)
Bikeabill (poss.)
YZFJohn (Defo. Now)
carolyn
Mike99( thinkin maybe )
(M)Andy( thinkin maybe )

Update Reply
YZFJohn @ 29/12/2011 14:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email