MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

New Years Eve in Liverpool

New Years Eve in Liverpool (4) - Forums [Biker Match] New Years Eve in Liverpool (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

New Years Eve in Liverpool

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/guide/liverpool.shtml some of the pubs we could try on are new years eve wobble?

Update Reply
321johno @ 29/12/2011 19:54  

karen you make me sound like an instigator of mischief - me the quietest of all !! Is Steve taking the Sat Nav, cos if we take a wrong turn could end up in cold water??? Now on the events page, thanks very much Sandi

Anyone wishing to join us, please feel free to do so, as the saying goes, the more the merrier

I've been asked about a dress code for the day/night.... I know some folk will be wearing jeans, so if we encounter any pubs that won't let us in, we'll just move on. Dress for comfort, it's gonna be a long day and if this weather doesn't let up, a very windy one lol.

I phoned the Liverpool tourist board today and we may have to pay to get in some pubs, varying prices! We'll play it by ear, with Johno leading us we'll have a great time

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2673

The partying wobblers!

Blackberry
321johno
IanT1966
yorkiegirl
laimdan
Chickflick hic
kwak 72 (defo now)
Bikeabill (poss.)
YZFJohn (Defo. Now)
carolyn
Mike99( thinkin maybe )
Triple1 (has said he'll be there but hasn't put his name down!
(M)Andy( thinkin maybe )

Hope you all have lots of fun and don't forget, if you're going with Steve, to take your brollies

*runs away to hide*

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 29/12/2011 20:05  

We'll end up doing a Mary poppins putting an umbrollie up in this weather Ang supercallyfragilisticexpeallydotious!

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 29/12/2011 23:03  

Bet you can't say that by midnight!

Update Reply
Wills @ 30/12/2011 00:13  

Midnight?

9pm if they are lucky Wills lol

Have a great night all, lots of pics :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 30/12/2011 07:37  

Hi,

were getting close to this now, is there any chance of Some meeting point info/ time and pm me someones mobile No. as backup?

I am traveling about 3hrs so don't want to get there and find that I cannot locate anyone.

John.

Update Reply
YZFJohn @ 30/12/2011 10:10  

Forget I said that! I've just seen the link to events!

*Hangs Head in Shame*

Update Reply
YZFJohn @ 30/12/2011 10:40  

Ha ha, I was just sat here thinking "is he joking?" lol.

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 30/12/2011 12:18  

It would appear that Shell and Wills have set a challenge to see who can still say supercallyfragilisticexpeallydotious! at the latest hour! get practising

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 30/12/2011 13:18  

The partying wobblers!

Blackberry
321johno
IanT1966
yorkiegirl
laimdan
Chickflick hic
kwak 72 (defo now)
Bikeabill (poss.)
YZFJohn (Defo. Now)
carolyn
Mike99( thinkin defo )
Triple1 (has said he'll be there but hasn't put his name down!
(M)Andy( thinkin maybe )

Update Reply
mike99 @ 30/12/2011 19:35  

For anyone that decides to join us at the last minute this is where the wobble will be starting http://www.tipped.co.uk/listings/36017/the-vines from around 3pm The pub is known locally as the Big House easy to find facing the Adelphi hotel and just by Lime Street station. Just add yourself to the events page and I'll contact you as I'll be checking the site from my phone during the day (well for as long as I'm sober). http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2673 So far the partying wobblers! Blackberry321johno IanT1966yorkiegirllaimdanChickflick hickwak 72 (defo now)Bikeabill (poss.)YZFJohn (Defo. Now)Carolyn Mike99 (thinkin maybe) (M)Andy (thinkin maybe) Lolc Robbo And don't forget the midnight song being led by chickflick.... supercallyfragilisticexpeallydotious! And an extra 50p to anyone that can spell it!

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 30/12/2011 19:43  

It I win. I'll see you all there at 15:00 but will be leaving around 17:00 to get RM101 also known as Christine ready.

Don't forget I am on shift that night so if you get too pished and end up in an ambulance you may get my truck.

Cu all tommrrow

Update Reply
Phil @ 30/12/2011 22:51  

For anyone that decides to join us at the last minute this is where the wobble will be starting

http://www.tipped.co.uk/listings/36017/the-vines from around 3pm The pub is known locally as the Big House easy to find facing the Adelphi hotel and just by Lime Street station. Just add yourself to the events page and I'll contact you as I'll be checking the site from my phone during the day (well for as long as I'm sober).
http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2673

So far the partying wobblers!

Blackberry
321johno
IanT1966
yorkiegirl
laimdan
Chickflick hic
kwak 72 (defo now)
YZFJohn (Defo. Now)
Carolyn
Mike99 (thinkin maybe)
(M)Andy (thinkin maybe)
Lolc
Robbo

Sorry i'm going to have to cancel (have a streaming cold) sorry to cancel so late Bikeabill

And don't forget the midnight song being led by chickflick.... supercallyfragilisticexpeallydotious! And an extra 50p to anyone that can spell it!

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 31/12/2011 03:53  

Have a good night everyone, sorry we won't make it ...

CF ... As your starting at 3pm I may revise my time ... 3.30 lmao

Have fun all n see you next year

(someone give Phil a hug for me pls not seen him all year!)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 31/12/2011 04:39  

Will be there but might be a bit late!!! Cu all soon!!! Jan XXXX

Update Reply
FibroWarrior @ 31/12/2011 14:27  

just like to thank ever one that turned up last night we had a good wobble from what i can remember
And yes Dawn could still do supercallyfragilisticexpeallydotious

Update Reply
321johno @ 01/01/2012 12:05  

In the end all my good intentions came to nothing and I stayed in my usual pub (where the stranger propping up the bar turned out to be Ray Davies from the Kinks, but that's another story).
You must have had a good time 'cos someone texted/emailed me about three times - or was it four? - to wish me happy new year
Hope the collective hangovers aren't too bad!

Update Reply
Wills @ 01/01/2012 12:11  

Lol Wills....glad you had a nice evening and I think that it might have been the same person that was on a 'text roll' It made us giggle

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 01/01/2012 12:13  

Yeay, glad you all had a great time Thought of you all when I was stuck in traffic on the M6 at Warrington and on M56 at Helsby....Liverpool did seem to be calling lol But got to where I was going and had a very unique (for me) New Years Eve although I would rather have spent it with you lot

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 01/01/2012 13:16  

Brilliant afternoon/evening!!! Hangover not bad but think that down to the litre of water I drank when I got in (about 4am)!!! Thanks to everyone who made it a brilliant night!!! Jan XXXXXXXXX

Update Reply
FibroWarrior @ 01/01/2012 14:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email