MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

New Years Eve in Liverpool

New Years Eve in Liverpool (5) - Forums [Biker Match] New Years Eve in Liverpool (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

New Years Eve in Liverpool

Top night though a bit achy from the supercallyfragilisticexpeallydotious dance - thanx jan for requesting it (and the taxi) and karen for dancing it with me looking like a complete simpleton in a pub dancing to mary poppins! Thanx steve for your pub guide skills and Mark for the BMW chat . Nice to meet those I didn't already know and to all other fantastic friends for such a fab night - if last nights anything to go by my new year is starting with a smile

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 01/01/2012 15:04  

It seemed like most of the gents facilities in Liverpool were conspiring against me on a night I could actually have a drink (not needing to be a taxi-service). We had a great time seeing everyone, in a cameo role, before heading back across the water to see the new year in with a bang. Fab company, decent ale and renewing acquaintences was definately the order of the eve. Catch y'all soon (M)Andy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/01/2012 15:22  

Very tasteful pics so far ...tho got more blurred as they progressed
Happy New Year you crazies

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 01/01/2012 20:55  

Had a great night, couldn't believe it when they started playing supercallyfragilisticexpeallydotious ha ha! Cheers Steve for leading the way, given you didn't feel 100% you were a star . A billion thanks to Carolyn for putting us up and the brews and toast.... very much appreciated A few more pics have been put up

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 02/01/2012 17:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email