MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Weekend on a canal barge - do you fancy it?

Weekend on a canal barge - do you fancy it? (31) - Forums [Biker Match] Weekend on a canal barge - do you fancy it? (31) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Weekend on a canal barge - do you fancy it?

LOL @ Timeout's comment about the boat being called the Titanic Harry, never mind the espionage, where's the pics? lol *looks left then right* nope, no pics

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/05/2012 14:57  

Don't worry Sandi all the evidence will be available soon

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 07/05/2012 15:16  

Here! Vlad you look just like Harry Honda, what ya done with my mate Harry? lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/05/2012 15:19  

Ze russians have dealt with him

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 07/05/2012 15:41  

Cheers crew had a great weekend and a laugh (dont ask BJ how i wound her up AGAIN hehehehe). Our new mate Lisa (Lolo-5) fitted in like a good un (first event) and in fancy dress see you soon girl. Some one will post pics Sandi honest. It was a race every morning for each cast off getting earlier and earlier in the morning but i won Div (5.50am) Cheers again crew Captain Bob

Update Reply
Timeout @ 07/05/2012 16:03  

Had a great time boating around at the weekend Ah but Capt Bob what you're forgetting is we alway caught up with the Titanic and even boarded it a couple of times.

Update Reply
cw @ 07/05/2012 16:25  

Mmmmmm revenge is sweet Capt Bob !!!! Just for info whilst i was making a brew he shouted stop the engines, man overboard and threw the life ring thingy over the back, i ran up in a blind panic, only to find them all rolling about with laughter at my look of panic !!!

Brilliant weekend, great effort with fancy dress on Sat, we scared folks and managed to cause such an impact the pub reserved a table for us 'Capt Greybeard and Motley Crew' lol

Cheers to everyone for making it such fun.

Yes yes i grounded the boat, only once i may add, the other time it was Squashy lol

We did capture a Russian Spy though and chain him to the boat !!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/05/2012 17:38  

Yes i admit it. I grounded the galleon. But not owning a cruiser, i wasn't use to a turning circle of epic proportions and the steering responce time measured in days not milliseconds. Luckily i had my bike with me so spent sunday at locations other than the narrowboat. In the time it took the narroboat to do the 15 miles to Llangollen. i'd been to the ponderosa twice (breakfast and 1st tea), bala, barmouth (coffee and icecream), blaenau festiniog and betws-y-coed. I had a great time and thanks to all for allowing me to crash the night. And the boat. Lisa, memories of the radiator incident will remain with me for a very long time

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 07/05/2012 19:26  

Avast there me hearties...welcome back to dry land

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 07/05/2012 19:55  

It was me who handed over the helm to vladimir, who led me to believe he was a complete novice....it soon became clear that this was no green deck hand we were dealing with. I suspect his cunning nautical skills were acquired in the Baltic submarine fleet And you think you captured him??? Well, we thought he'd defected! But, ahhhhh, he came back? I think we've all been taken in by a double-agent!

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 07/05/2012 19:58  

Ooooh, Min...it's always the quiet ones you've got to watch!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 07/05/2012 20:01  

Yeah. and I bet that dressing over his "operation scar" was hiding a hidden transmitter

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 07/05/2012 20:04  

I'm surprised no one realised what my real mission was: There was an imposter aboard ship posing as me. His name was harryhonda. You could tell the differance because harryhonda had no scar but Vladamir has one. I threw him overboard and he is now laying at the bottom of the llangollen canal

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 07/05/2012 20:16  

I knew we ran something over oops !!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/05/2012 21:19  

Just for the record Jackie, I allowed myself to be kidnapped so I could plant bugs on your boat

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 07/05/2012 21:56  

only bugs you should of put spiders there as well i know the girls like them!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 07/05/2012 23:49  

Mr Bill thats not nice lol

Vlad only hearing devices i hope !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 08/05/2012 09:16  

I am swaying, I am swaying...still haven't got me landleggies back! Laura's photos loaded now, and thanks you lot for making her so welcome

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 08/05/2012 09:46  

Minnie so glad its not just me swaying and feeling land sick lol

Laura's great hope she attends more stuff, just ask her to leave the Bananarama at home next time !!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 08/05/2012 09:52  

Photos loaded !!!!

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 08/05/2012 10:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email