MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Weekend on a canal barge - do you fancy it?

Weekend on a canal barge - do you fancy it? (32) - Forums [Biker Match] Weekend on a canal barge - do you fancy it? (32) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Weekend on a canal barge - do you fancy it?

gaud you lot are quick on pic's, must have time on your hands, i'll do mine, next year, maybe, sometime, whenever.

Update Reply
Timeout @ 08/05/2012 16:20  

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Cap'n Bob, Ken and BJ for a great weekend and first event!! Also, thank you to everyone else who went for being so lovely and welcoming.

Phil - if you had been as cold as I was YOU would have assumed a rather interesting radiator position as well!!

Minnie - I was still swaying all Monday night. Now I know why pirates used to just hit the Rum when they got to land... It doesn't feel right to be swaying when sober!!

BJ - Don't blame Laura for having Bananarama on her iPod - if I remember correctly it was YOU who 'beat the intro' and guessed who it was before anyone else could even engage brains. Haha.

Cap'n Bob - will look forward to seeing your photos.

Bring on the next event. You lot are stuck with me now!!!

xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/05/2012 21:02  

I'm not sure i could get into that position next to a radiator without serious burns. And even on a weekend i couldn't have got into that costume. some of us just can't wear red. Blues, squashy, pillip or Fred (family name) Phill is starting to sound a bit formal now.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 08/05/2012 21:19  

Lisa ssshhhhhhhh it was OUR secret lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 08/05/2012 21:45  

Fred??!! Where does Fred come from? Hmmm... OK, I choose Squashy or Pillip from now on.

Ah dammit... I've broken 'The Circle of Trust'... But I got Take That - *hangs head in shame*...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/05/2012 22:05  

I'm not that sure of the origins of it. lost in the depths of time. At least thats as much as i'll own up to. All my family including aunts and uncles all call me fred for as long as i can remember. which isn't that long. i will answer to Squashy or pillip. works better though if added to the question "would you like a biccie" or can even substitute biccie for brew either way works for me.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 08/05/2012 22:19  

Liking your new pic Bluesbiker Yours too Alan that wig suits you Thanks for the photos everyone http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2593

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/05/2012 22:56  

Al scarily looks the part.....much like Vlad does as a Russian spy!!! Hmmm...... is BM doubling as a career counselling service ???!!!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 08/05/2012 23:04  

Just looked at the photo's. It looks really wonderful and it seems you all had a really good time

Update Reply
davidneale @ 08/05/2012 23:25  

now i have my land legs, have to go on record for saying a big THANK YOU to everyone who arranged an excellent BM event. Thanks Capt Bob for keeping everyone safe and sound, althought the 'woman overboard' still brings tears to my eyes hahahaha. Thanks to galley cook BJ for brilliant breakfasts including fried bread yummy Great meeting everyone, and making new friends, welcome Lisa and yes you're stuck with us now, hope to see you soon. I'm trying to upload my photos but not having much luck, hey ho. xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/05/2012 13:23  

Wig Sandi what wig!

Update Reply
Timeout @ 09/05/2012 16:42  

Ahhhh someone else commenting on your new hair

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/05/2012 12:41  

I baked cakes today Pillip! (assuming using it in that context is OK too?)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/05/2012 18:22  

Or today pillip, I baked cakes. would you like one? Or Pillip! look! i baked cakes. here, have them all!!

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 10/05/2012 21:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email