MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Weekend on a canal barge - do you fancy it?

Weekend on a canal barge - do you fancy it? (30) - Forums [Biker Match] Weekend on a canal barge - do you fancy it? (30) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Weekend on a canal barge - do you fancy it?

i'll give you monday but i'm still workin friday.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 29/04/2012 20:16  

ermmmm ............................ am sure Laurel could get you there asap :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 29/04/2012 20:24  

Laurel!!!! pmsl

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/04/2012 00:53  

Not my idea. The thoughts of a batty woman given three letters and a limited imagination. B-)

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 30/04/2012 10:25  

Hey i am on drugs !!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 30/04/2012 10:27  

Minnie beat me to it, i was just about to add a torch to the list i sent everyone. Probably more fun along the towpath without it though. Blue's, we will be heading for the Narrowboat inn on the A495 for lunch and evening if i can keep this lot under control and there is no mutainy on board. Its near Welsh Frankton. It comes up with two different post codes depends where you look, but the pub is about between both post codes, SY11 4NL and SY11 4DJ Anyway hint >>>> ITS THE PLACE ALONGSIDE OF THE CANAL <<<< Anyone fancy joining us see you there, food 12 to 2.30. Capt Bob

Update Reply
Timeout @ 30/04/2012 17:24  

Wishing you all a fantastic time on your canal adventures looking forward to seeing the pictures xxxx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 30/04/2012 17:54  

Thank you Bob lady hope everyone has fun doing whatever they have planned :) yo ho ho and a bottle of ribena :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 01/05/2012 09:08  

I know you've told us Capn Bob, but I can't find it...What time do we have to be at the boatyard for Capn's briefing and cast off?

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 01/05/2012 10:47  

Monday at, no sorry its Friday briefing is at 3pm so be there earlier like by 2pm we can meet in the pub if you want (pub next to the boat yard / bridge, might as well start as we meen to go on) Knowing me i'll be early anyway. Cheers Bobkat, have a great weekend yourself See you Friday crew, looks like wet weather gear is needed

Update Reply
Timeout @ 01/05/2012 18:00  

Can we horn swaggle somebody ?

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/05/2012 09:46  

Been for a drive in the car today. no probs, so it's all go for pirating. Can I be excused lock duties cus I'm still in stitches. The things I have to do to get out of doing anywork

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 02/05/2012 12:34  

Narrowboat pub is on the SATURDAY if your comming, see you there. Russian sub warning periscope up, Vlad is comming. If you try to do the locks it will be US thats in stitches mate, you can be on lookout duty, for other pirate boats. one day work to go yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Capt Bob If you want to join us this Friday for the weekend let me know QUICK!!!!

Update Reply
Timeout @ 02/05/2012 17:07  

It's not the sub you need to worry about. why do you think I'm staying on the boat going through the locks.

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 02/05/2012 20:16  

I'm staying next to Vlad for the whole journey, just to be safe lol

If anybody does want to join us for the weekend, we have room for a little one just let ue know asap :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 03/05/2012 11:29  

Thought me and Minnie were the only little ones

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 03/05/2012 11:47  

All packed and ready to go tomorrow. Less than 24 hours and I'll be canaling.

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 03/05/2012 15:48  

Sailing today, hope the boat is not called the Titanic. Have a good weekend everyone. See you later crew Capt Bob

Update Reply
Timeout @ 04/05/2012 09:23  

Have a great weekend, you nutters Watch out for the sharks !!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 04/05/2012 17:51  

Thanks Capt Bob, Ken and Jackie for organising a great weekend. Who was it that grounded their boat twice. Oh yes! I remember. Spoke with a brummie accent. But we wont mention that Russian spy who rammed a boat that was moored up. Silly place to leave a boat though, on the side of the canal.

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 07/05/2012 14:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email