MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Xmas party at Borwick

Xmas party at Borwick (19) - Forums [Biker Match] Xmas party at Borwick (19) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Xmas party at Borwick

what did you mean minni ?

"Gobble Gobble Gobble....I hope you realise guys that on Saturday Mubz took the notion of scrubbin up well to a whole new level "

Update Reply
Mubz @ 03/12/2011 22:39  

Ok the turkeys back (nice one Mike ) On the twelfth day before Borwick, my true love sent to me Twelve drummers drumming, Eleven pipers piping Ten lords a leaping Nine ladies Dancing Eight maids a milking Seven swans a swimming six geese a laying Hi, Would those guys who have not yet let me know their menu choices (B/berry kindly pm'ed everyone attending), please GET them to me by the end of the week. Dress code will be formal, the girls are making a big effort, lets not let them down lads!! Will post final details at the end of this week. Thanks in advance. triple1 Attendees: Triple1 Blackberry Daftun Shawy BBZ9 cazzyt Alice2 Chickflick75 Yorky2 Pan1100man Amandabog kwak72 mike99 bbbent mikelebike potnoodles minnie 321johno the dark one michelle KcsData (John) Little Fecker Nitro and Dawn Mubz (?)

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 04/12/2011 00:50  

Ok the turkeys back (nice one Mike ) On the twelfth day before Borwick, my true love sent to me Twelve drummers drumming, Eleven pipers piping Ten lords a leaping Nine ladies Dancing Eight maids a milking Seven swans a swimming six geese a laying five gooooolden rings Hi, Would those guys who have not yet let me know their menu choices (B/berry kindly pm'ed everyone attending), please GET them to me by the end of the week. Dress code will be formal, the girls are making a big effort, lets not let them down lads!! Will post final details at the end of this week. Thanks in advance. Triple1 Attendees: Triple1 Blackberry Daftun Shawy BBZ9 cazzyt Alice2 Chickflick75 Yorky2 Pan1100man Amandabog kwak72 mike99 bbbent mikelebike potnoodles minnie 321johno the dark one michelle KcsData (John) Little Fecker Nitro and Dawn Mubz (?)

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 04/12/2011 21:17  

I beg you pardon Mubz!!!
Gobble gobble gobble was a reference to the turkey....not a reference you scrubbed up in your best bib and tucker!!! Hi, Would those guys who have not yet let me know their menu choices (B/berry kindly pm'ed everyone attending), please GET them to me by the end of the week. Dress code will be formal, the girls are making a big effort, lets not let them down lads!! Will post final details at the end of this week. Thanks in advance. Triple1 Attendees: Triple1 Blackberry Daftun Shawy BBZ9 cazzyt Alice2 Chickflick75 Yorky2 Pan1100man Amandabog kwak72 mike99 bbbent mikelebike potnoodles minnie 321johno the dark one michelle KcsData (John) Little Fecker Nitro and Dawn Mubz (?)

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 04/12/2011 22:18  

Oooh..getting a tidgy bit excited now!! Keep that snow at bay so I can get across the Pennines!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 04/12/2011 22:32  

Any idea what check in time is for this plz?! Partyyyyy onnnnnnnnn

Update Reply
Littlefecker @ 05/12/2011 21:08  

Do we have any plans for arriving times ??? Friendly hostelry or bring a bottle ???

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 05/12/2011 21:09  

We could always make plans for a before during n after party

Update Reply
Littlefecker @ 05/12/2011 21:26  

I think Mark said arrive any time after 3pm. Sit down for meal at 6pm. There is a bar serving drinks which I believe closes at midnight. Mark has said as he is locking up we won't be thrown out so can carry on drinking which means we'll be drinking our own!

Found out today that Paul (TDO) can't entertain us due to work commitments. Fortunately I know someone, Natalie, who is a fab singer (sings in clubs etc) and has agreed at very short notice (I'm sure you'll agree) to step in. I hope you don't mind if I collect some pennies from all of you to give to her to say thanks.

It's going to be a great night and I'm sooooo looking forward to it :)

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 05/12/2011 21:27  

Hi, You guys can arrive anytime after 3pm on Sat, the bar will be open from 5pm, and meal served from 6pm. Bar is open until midnight, and there is no problem with staying to whatever time. TDO can't make it, & through BB's efforts we have a replacement for the entertainment on the night. On the Sun morning breakfast with be available from 8.30 - 8.45, then you can depart at your leisure. The post code for sat navs is :- LA6 1JU Once you cross the canal bridge the visitor car park is sign posted on your left PLEASE use this car park & then enter the grounds through the gate house arch follow signs to reception. If you need any more info please get in touch with via pm & I'll make sure I get back to you. Thanks for your support & here's to a good night . Mark

Update Reply
triple1 @ 05/12/2011 22:12  

Am I the only one getting giddy ???
Have you all left the country?????????
Anyone know of a local pub we could all meet in from lunchtime????????

Woo Hoo...return of the Borwickers is imminent

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 08/12/2011 00:18  

((((Alice)))) I'm getting giddy giddy my love!!
The Longlands Hotel is pretty close by. It's at the Marina on the canal & I think you maybe paddled there???? Postcode is LA6 1JH But Mark may know of a pub in the village which would be closer Can't wait to see you Alice xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 08/12/2011 00:27  

Yep...paddled there and floundered back lol

Would help if I had one of those direction thingys...but I've got me road atlas!!

See you soooooooooooon

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 08/12/2011 00:33  

Hello again guys & gals (or should I say Borwickers!)

~ the forum gag was becoming unbearable so I've renewed my membership

"Dress code will be formal, the girls are making a big effort, lets not let them down lads!!"
I nearly missed this ~ was still thinking about fancy dress
... so does this mean I have to wear a L.B.D. instead?

& what's happened to CF's countdown? I don't know when to go now!

Mike

Update Reply
mikelebike @ 08/12/2011 01:16  

hope you all have a great weekend

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 08/12/2011 02:37  

Have a great time everybody who's going to Borwick. If you've been before you know what to expect, if you haven't. you're in for a treat!!! We cant make this one, but if there is an activity reunion next year(Mark?), we'll see you there.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/12/2011 10:30  

Have fun folks and i am hoping for your sake its atypo about breakfast times lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 08/12/2011 16:15  

Breakfast????? That's supper-time ain't it ??

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 08/12/2011 16:56  

It's bloomin quiet considering it's so close....do you think Mark's done a runner Alice?

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 08/12/2011 19:58  

Perhaps it was all a dreammmmmm !!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 08/12/2011 21:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email