MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Xmas party at Borwick

Xmas party at Borwick (18) - Forums [Biker Match] Xmas party at Borwick (18) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Xmas party at Borwick

Alice - nice one I'll participate in that activity, oops forgot it's not an activities weekend this time!
are we nearly there yet???????

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 25/11/2011 22:24  

@Chickflick, Calm down dear although the leep of faith could be another winner without the rope this time

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/11/2011 10:47  

It would be a great help if when sending in your cheques you could please put your bm user name on the back of cheque. Just make it easier for me. If the guys below who are still attending, but not yet paid, please send a cheque for £49.50 (full amount) by end of Nov. Thanks. Mark (Triple1) Make cheques payable to:- Lancashire County council Send to :- Fao Mark Lancashire Outdoor Education Borwick Hall Borwick Carnforth LA6 1JU Attendees: Triple1 Blackberry Daftun Shawy BBZ9 cazzyt Alice2 Chickflick75 Yorky2 Poshpilly Pan1100man Amandabog kwak72 mike99 bbbent mikelebike mizzi potnoodles sllyTristan Ian2690 minnie 321johno the dark one michelle KcsData (John) Little Fecker Nitro and Dawn

Update Reply
nitro70 @ 27/11/2011 23:09  

Looking forward to this one

Update Reply
nitro70 @ 27/11/2011 23:09  

On the 12th day before Borwick my true love sent to me - 12 drummers drumming........... Did you know that it's only 12 days to go!! It would be a great help if when sending in your cheques if you could please put your bm user name on the back of cheque. Just make it easier for me. If the guys below who are still attending, but not yet paid, please send a cheque for £49.50 (full amount) by end of Nov. Thanks. Mark (Triple1) Make cheques payable to:- Lancashire County council Send to :- Fao Mark Lancashire Outdoor Education Borwick Hall Borwick Carnforth LA6 1JU Attendees: Triple1 Blackberry Daftun Shawy BBZ9 cazzyt Alice2 Chickflick75 Yorky2 Poshpilly Pan1100man Amandabog kwak72 mike99 bbbent mikelebike mizzi potnoodles sllyTristan Ian2690 minnie 321johno the dark one michelle KcsData (John) Little Fecker Nitro and Dawn

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 27/11/2011 23:24  

On the twelfth day before Borwick, my true love sent to me Twelve drummers drumming, Eleven pipers piping

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 28/11/2011 21:47  

Hiya guys! Sorry about this but having to pull out-booked fri sat and sun off on requests and the swines put me down for two flipping lates-been trying to sort it for 2 weeks and thanks to works xmas party on the sun (not going to that bad enough working with them lol) nobody will swap-did tell them when i started on the bloomin ward and ever since october-not a happy bunny because i was looking forward to it massively!

On a lighter note me and graham are still happy-no signs of him wanting to kill me yet or shoving a sock in my gob to shut me up :-)

Miss u all dreadfully and gutted i wont be there xxxxx

Update Reply
mizzi @ 29/11/2011 09:52  

@ Mizzi, you will be missed by all I am sure of that.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/11/2011 13:50  

Hi, Would those guys who have not yet let me know their menu choices (B/berry kindly pm'ed everyone attending), please GET them to me by the end of the week. Dress code will be formal, the girls are making a big effort, lets not let them down lads!! Will post final details at the end of this week. Thanks in advance. triple1 Attendees: Triple1 Blackberry Daftun Shawy BBZ9 cazzyt Alice2 Chickflick75 Yorky2 Poshpilly Pan1100man Amandabog kwak72 mike99 bbbent mikelebike potnoodles sllyTristan minnie 321johno the dark one michelle KcsData (John) Little Fecker Nitro and Dawn

Update Reply
triple1 @ 29/11/2011 19:41  

Mizzi...NO!!! Was looking forward to catching up with you, crazy lady.

Hugs

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 29/11/2011 20:25  

On the twelfth day before Borwick, my true love sent to me Twelve drummers drumming, Eleven pipers piping Ten lords a leaping Hi, Would those guys who have not yet let me know their menu choices (B/berry kindly pm'ed everyone attending), please GET them to me by the end of the week. Dress code will be formal, the girls are making a big effort, lets not let them down lads!! Will post final details at the end of this week. Thanks in advance. triple1 Attendees: Triple1 Blackberry Daftun Shawy BBZ9 cazzyt Alice2 Chickflick75 Yorky2 Poshpilly Pan1100man Amandabog kwak72 mike99 bbbent mikelebike potnoodles sllyTristan minnie 321johno the dark one michelle KcsData (John) Little Fecker Nitro and Dawn

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 29/11/2011 20:32  

I really really was looking forward to it but got told in no uncertain terms could they do anything about it.... Everyone knows im not hp about it and i'm gutted....

They can all shove their xmas spirit lol

Thankfully i have 5 weeks off between jan and march to avoid the swines-i'll be jealous as hell and miss u all like mad but im sure graham will provide plenty of hugs and tlc to console me xxx i need sympathy :-(

Update Reply
mizzi @ 30/11/2011 20:54  

Hi everyone Im really sorry to say I wont be joining you all now Hope you all have a fab time!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/11/2011 21:21  

Aww sorry to hear that Mizzi and Posh On the twelfth day before Borwick, my true love sent to me Twelve drummers drumming, Eleven pipers piping Ten lords a leaping Nine ladies Dancing Hi, Would those guys who have not yet let me know their menu choices (B/berry kindly pm'ed everyone attending), please GET them to me by the end of the week. Dress code will be formal, the girls are making a big effort, lets not let them down lads!! Will post final details at the end of this week. Thanks in advance. triple1 Attendees: Triple1 Blackberry Daftun Shawy BBZ9 cazzyt Alice2 Chickflick75 Yorky2 Pan1100man Amandabog kwak72 mike99 bbbent mikelebike potnoodles sllyTristan minnie 321johno the dark one michelle KcsData (John) Little Fecker Nitro and Dawn

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 30/11/2011 22:45  

i might join u guys but cant stay got work in the morning i hope thats fine :(

Update Reply
Mubz @ 01/12/2011 00:27  

On the twelfth day before Borwick, my true love sent to me Twelve drummers drumming, Eleven pipers piping Ten lords a leaping Nine ladies Dancing Eight maids a milking Hi, Would those guys who have not yet let me know their menu choices (B/berry kindly pm'ed everyone attending), please GET them to me by the end of the week. Dress code will be formal, the girls are making a big effort, lets not let them down lads!! Will post final details at the end of this week. Thanks in advance. triple1 Attendees: Triple1 Blackberry Daftun Shawy BBZ9 cazzyt Alice2 Chickflick75 Yorky2 Pan1100man Amandabog kwak72 mike99 bbbent mikelebike potnoodles sllyTristan minnie 321johno the dark one michelle KcsData (John) Little Fecker Nitro and Dawn Mubz (?)

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 01/12/2011 19:43  

Ok the turkeys back On the twelfth day before Borwick, my true love sent to me Twelve drummers drumming, Eleven pipers piping Ten lords a leaping Nine ladies Dancing Eight maids a milking Hi, Would those guys who have not yet let me know their menu choices (B/berry kindly pm'ed everyone attending), please GET them to me by the end of the week. Dress code will be formal, the girls are making a big effort, lets not let them down lads!! Will post final details at the end of this week. Thanks in advance. triple1 Attendees: Triple1 Blackberry Daftun Shawy BBZ9 cazzyt Alice2 Chickflick75 Yorky2 Pan1100man Amandabog kwak72 mike99 bbbent mikelebike potnoodles sllyTristan minnie 321johno the dark one michelle KcsData (John) Little Fecker Nitro and Dawn Mubz (?)

Update Reply
mike99 @ 01/12/2011 20:36  

Gobble Gobble Gobble....I hope you realise guys that on Saturday Mubz took the notion of scrubbin up well to a whole new level Ok the turkeys back On the twelfth day before Borwick, my true love sent to me Twelve drummers drumming, Eleven pipers piping Ten lords a leaping Nine ladies Dancing Eight maids a milking Hi, Would those guys who have not yet let me know their menu choices (B/berry kindly pm'ed everyone attending), please GET them to me by the end of the week. Dress code will be formal, the girls are making a big effort, lets not let them down lads!! Will post final details at the end of this week. Thanks in advance. triple1 Attendees: Triple1 Blackberry Daftun Shawy BBZ9 cazzyt Alice2 Chickflick75 Yorky2 Pan1100man Amandabog kwak72 mike99 bbbent mikelebike potnoodles sllyTristan minnie 321johno the dark one michelle KcsData (John) Little Fecker Nitro and Dawn Mubz (?)

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 01/12/2011 23:14  

Hi peeps due to family ties etc Im having to pull out of this one, but do hope you all have a wonderful time celebrating it.
Take care

Sal x

Ok the turkeys back

On the twelfth day before Borwick, my true love sent to me

Twelve drummers drumming,
Eleven pipers piping
Ten lords a leaping
Nine ladies Dancing
Eight maids a milking
Hi,
Would those guys who have not yet let me know their menu choices (B/berry kindly pm'ed everyone attending), please GET them to me by the end of the week.
Dress code will be formal, the girls are making a big effort, lets not let them down lads!!
Will post final details at the end of this week.
Thanks in advance.
triple1

Attendees: Triple1 Blackberry Daftun Shawy BBZ9 cazzyt Alice2 Chickflick75 Yorky2 Pan1100man Amandabog kwak72 mike99 bbbent mikelebike potnoodles minnie 321johno the dark one michelle KcsData (John) Little Fecker Nitro and Dawn Mubz (?)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/12/2011 09:18  

Oh No Sally Ok the turkeys back (nice one Mike ) On the twelfth day before Borwick, my true love sent to me Twelve drummers drumming, Eleven pipers piping Ten lords a leaping Nine ladies Dancing Eight maids a milking Seven swans a swimming Hi, Would those guys who have not yet let me know their menu choices (B/berry kindly pm'ed everyone attending), please GET them to me by the end of the week. Dress code will be formal, the girls are making a big effort, lets not let them down lads!! Will post final details at the end of this week. Thanks in advance. triple1 Attendees: Triple1 Blackberry Daftun Shawy BBZ9 cazzyt Alice2 Chickflick75 Yorky2 Pan1100man Amandabog kwak72 mike99 bbbent mikelebike potnoodles minnie 321johno the dark one michelle KcsData (John) Little Fecker Nitro and Dawn Mubz (?)

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 02/12/2011 23:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email