MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Xmas party at Borwick

Xmas party at Borwick (21) - Forums [Biker Match] Xmas party at Borwick (21) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Xmas party at Borwick

You too Yorky Hope you enjoyed the German Market

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 12/12/2011 21:35  

Fab weekend guys - thanks Mark n Karen for sorting it (liked Marks delegation pmsl) was great to see ya all agin and looking forward to many new adventures in the New Year and hopefully getting me arse up North in the not to distant future

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 13/12/2011 00:49  

Lovely pics, how glam everyone looks. Ta to all those who uploaded pics to the calendar http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=2092

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/12/2011 01:50  

Mark,Karen, Once again the venue at Borwick Hall hosts a fantastic BM event, great time and great food shared with a great bunch of peeps, some of us a bit madder than others as the piccies prove. All the best to everyone for Christmas and the New Year and I look forward to some better weather next year to join you lot on various ride outs and events. Dave Ooops, thanks Karen for sorting the entertainment at short notice, pass on my thanks!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/12/2011 16:59  

Just had a MAJOR BOLLOCKING from my beloved.

THANKS!!!!!! are from both BBZ62 & cazzyt

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/12/2011 22:44  

@ cazzyt - good to see somebody can keep Dave in order well done you but you know you should have held out a while longer for a bigger more expensive christmas pressie by way of apology lol
sorry bbz x

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 13/12/2011 22:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email