MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Xmas party at Borwick

Xmas party at Borwick (20) - Forums [Biker Match] Xmas party at Borwick (20) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Xmas party at Borwick

Hi, No, Marks' not done a runner!! Been busy. The only pub locally is "The Longlands" 10 min walk. Coming up from the South or down from the North Leave M6 at Jct 35 follow A601(M) to Carnforth At roundabout follow signs to Milnthorpe After about a mile take 4th exit at roundabout (You will nearly double back on yourself) Borwick is signposted Stay on that road over m/way through x roads once you go over canal bridge, visitor car park is on left, please park there. Hope this helps.

Update Reply
triple1 @ 08/12/2011 22:04  

ooops fankoo Is this the same car park as in the summer?

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 08/12/2011 22:18  

Apologies for the lack of countdowns in the final week! 2 more sleeps to go!!

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 08/12/2011 22:40  

Hi Minnie, different car park, it's just up from red phone box in the village, sign posted you can't miss it.

Update Reply
triple1 @ 08/12/2011 22:45  

I have been keeping an eye on the Met Office Web site, and the weather looks a bit too unsettled, so I am going to chicken out. No that doesn't mean I am not coming - I want to meet you lot - but I am coming on 4 wheels rather than 2. The upside of that is - if anyone needs a lift from the Manchester area - let me know. See yo all soon John

Update Reply
kcsdata @ 08/12/2011 23:19  

No worries John, I'm in the car as well, see you there.

Update Reply
triple1 @ 08/12/2011 23:31  

Hiya guys! I just thought i'd say that i hope u all have a fabulous weekend! Im gutted i cant go and have sulked mercilessly, moaned incessantly at the lass who does the off duty and everyone knows how miffed i am about not being able to go... Its the works xmas party on sunday and have had great pleasure in telling everyone why i'm not going-being put on 2 lates both sat and sun have put the kybosh on any thoughts of drinking....

Hope u all have a ball and have a few kegs for me :-)

Just thought i'd also let u all know i'm a very happy cat (still) and graham is an absolute treasure and i love him dearly :-)

Take care and cant wait for all the pics :-) xxxxx

Update Reply
mizzi @ 09/12/2011 11:07  

Awww Cat but hey for you and graham 1 more sleep to go guys See you there

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 09/12/2011 20:57  

Bar stocked, meal sorted, place decorated, entertainment sorted, just need you guys to have a great night. See you all there.

Update Reply
triple1 @ 09/12/2011 21:54  

Partyyyyy Onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Update Reply
Littlefecker @ 09/12/2011 23:41  

So is any one up for meeting at pub earlier or are you all going to pootle along after 3pm? If you fancy it the closest pub is the Longlands Hotel about 10 mins walk from Borwick Hall. It's just by the canal and the bridge over the M6. Postcode: LA6 1JH

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 09/12/2011 23:57  

It's official I'm giddy and seriously now need sleep!
I will be going straight to borwick - hoping to land about 3ish subject to taking the long way around!! It's takes a good while to look this gorgeous you know - it doesn't just happen naturally!! (yes that was said in jest just incase you don't know my warped humour by now!)

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 10/12/2011 00:24  

Ooooh no more sleeps!

See you all later for lots of booze, dancing and merriment!

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 10/12/2011 11:34  

Miss you all :( stuck at work :((

Hope you guys have terrific time :)

Update Reply
Mubz @ 11/12/2011 01:48  

Got back and had some coffee. Now about to catch up with some sleep. But before I do:- Mark & Blackberry and everyone involved with this Party. THanks for organising a fantastic Party. I had a great time and will definitely turn up at any repeat events. But if I do, can you promise to shoot me before the Jiving starts. Without that I might have made it as an All-Nighter. To everyone who was there, great to meet you and thank you all for helping to make it an enjoyable night. And lastly - Natalie. Great singing Thanks for being there. (Don't know if she can read this, but Blackberry - will you pass it on. Thanbks everyone and Good Night> John

Update Reply
kcsdata @ 11/12/2011 12:38  

Well what can we say! Thank you so much mark for all the hard work and effort, it was an amazing night thanks very much pal

A big thanks to Karen BB for sorting out the entertainment at short notice Natalie was brilliant

Christmas as Arrived

Update Reply
shawy42 @ 11/12/2011 20:45  

Mark, Karen ! Excellent night, it must have been good coz i can't remember most of it. i have to wonder, was it value for money. Natalie was great and a lot more attractive than Paul. A xmas to remember.

Update Reply
mike99 @ 12/12/2011 10:20  

All Night Long, Mike

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 12/12/2011 13:23  

Yep, all night long Alice

Update Reply
mike99 @ 12/12/2011 15:53  

@ Mark, what a great night you pulled another terrific gig off. Food was to die for + the jingle pudding. Roll on June for another Borwick Hall reunion and adventure weekend.
@ BB, Yet again you pulled the impossible out of the bag with the entertainment and Nat was amazing singer.
@ everyone who was there have a great Christmas and even better new year and see y'all soon.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/12/2011 16:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email