MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

farmyard rally

farmyard rally - Forums [Biker Match] farmyard rally - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

farmyard rally

after a lot of messing about on my part i have stopped procrastinating and bought a ticket to the farmyard rally21st birthday bash in yorkshire. please tell me its the right one and that some of you are going so I wont be a billy no mates thanks i stop talking after the fourth newcastle brown by the way lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 05/06/2007 15:18  

When is it ew?

Update Reply
Di @ 05/06/2007 15:22  

June 15th ans 16th the weekend after next my kids are away that weekend so took the bull by the horns :)

Update Reply
earthwind @ 05/06/2007 15:27  

you wont regret going to it ew i normally go every year but due to unforseen circumstances i wont be there this year.it is worth making the trip into town for the saturday as it gets busy with bikes everywhere and fair amount of sillyness at times.normally very little police presence as well

Update Reply
gsrider @ 05/06/2007 15:58  

two of my kids are away that weekend too! but still got the smiley one and the hurricane!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 05/06/2007 16:38  

i wont be there goin away

Update Reply
RC @ 05/06/2007 16:41  

oh grief i will be billy no m,ates

Update Reply
earthwind @ 05/06/2007 16:48  

i know that nelkcireh is going ew

Update Reply
gsrider @ 05/06/2007 16:51  

Im there on saturday EW dont worry Im under the table after the 1st Newcy Brown Will be a big crowd of us but you welcome to join us look for a bike "Billy Connolly" type trike and a Black Suzi with "DGAF" sticker on it thats us mad uns think nel is coming 2

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 05/06/2007 16:51  

cool feeling better already lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 05/06/2007 16:56  

aw bugger one of my fave rally's would love to do it again i do wish you hadnt reminded me cos it dont look good for us getting there this year hope you all have fun tho

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/06/2007 18:25  

Yep sure am going EW going to mates on thurs nite and shes sharing me car but need to find a parking place when we get there got some friends picking us up with our gear hoping to meet Istaqa whilst there too that rite Issy???

Update Reply
Mazza @ 05/06/2007 20:46  

im going with some mates i will look out for u ..u will enjoy yourself n if i get my ride back together will send pic then u will no me when u c me ok

Update Reply
ladyrider @ 06/06/2007 06:07  

oh yes the more the merrier

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 06/06/2007 08:47  

awwww you lot, hope you all have a top time IST have a beer for me while ya gettin the drinks in mate

Update Reply
storm @ 06/06/2007 08:55  

course I will - what do you fancy I only drink lemonade from now on not safe on beer

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 06/06/2007 09:01  

cool thanks everyone i will be on the look out for you if you see this mad looking woman wandering around looking lost it will be me lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 08/06/2007 10:37  

IST i will be a gud girl too an have a coke please.............. wiv a double malibu in it !!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 08/06/2007 10:59  

earthwind hope i might get there now if i can sort out some accomadation and cash of course would really like to get there and to see you again . if not please say hello to a friend for me who is on the gate for most of friday he is dave from huddersfield and he rides a newish triumph thunderbird and his wife rides a 900 hornet they are a very nice couple .My mate tim who you met is olso there working marshalling and could be with his ladyfriend , maybe someone to have a girly talk to ???????er oh shit no naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 10/06/2007 19:51  

earthwind hope i might get there now if i can sort out some accomadation and cash of course would really like to get there and to see you again . if not please say hello to a friend for me who is on the gate for most of friday he is dave from huddersfield and he rides a newish triumph thunderbird and his wife rides a 900 hornet they are a very nice couple .My mate tim who you met is olso there working marshalling and could be with his ladyfriend , maybe someone to have a girly talk to ???????er oh shit no naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 10/06/2007 19:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email