MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

farmyard rally

farmyard rally (2) - Forums [Biker Match] farmyard rally (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

farmyard rally

cheers graham and everyone going i will keep looking at your pics til they imprinted on my brain whats with the errrrr noooooo girly talk stuff graham lamao tis done now and ive got the ticket sure it bwill be alot of fun anyway just need to look at me map and decide if im going friday (sort out the kids or very early saturday morning ) yeeeeee haaaaaa

Update Reply
earthwind @ 10/06/2007 20:17  

You dont come over to me as a person who thrives on girly talk thats all and will stand correcting if i`m wrong and most certainly appologise if i said anything to offend you take care xx

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 10/06/2007 20:26  

Ps earthwind i think you are a wonderful person and couldnt meet a nicer person..............xx

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 10/06/2007 20:37  

lol no of course not and yes but then there is girly talk and girly talk lol not dancing round yer hambags girly talk although i do sometimes, i have some friends who when I start all look and say geek alert when i launch into engine sizes and carberettors etc (I blame my father two girls no sons so only me and my sister who he used to rope in to help him fix cars hold spanners lift out engines bleed brakes etc etc and he designed computers ad always had some sort of radar thing goiing so grew up learning how to talk geek from and early age) the 9/16s spanner will always be with me even though it now metric lol no offence taken whatso ever (Im drunk thats why im rabbiting)

Update Reply
earthwind @ 10/06/2007 20:37  

you are so sweet graham thankyou xxxxs

Update Reply
earthwind @ 10/06/2007 20:38  

You probebly done more work on bikes than i have done earthwind because i worked in engineering couldnt be bothered to do mine but now having to learn now, anyway have a nice weekend if i dont get to see you not giving up hope just yet me sober now been rat arsed from friday untill sunday morning and still got me thick head to go with it going to bed now as only had four hours sleep since friday night luv xx

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 10/06/2007 20:47  

I dont need thank you`s because i feel its so true

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 10/06/2007 20:49  

sleep well eh i will have a thick head in the morning me thinks

Update Reply
earthwind @ 10/06/2007 20:53  

hope it didnt last too long , erm the thick head i`m talking about and hope yer not on ya way to another one ha,ha, because if ya are am jealous xx

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 11/06/2007 18:46  

are u goin to rock n blues graham?

Update Reply
RC @ 11/06/2007 19:07  

I hope yer hang over didn`t last too long and more to the point i hope your not on yer way to another one why because i`m jealous if ya are xx

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 11/06/2007 19:11  

I hope yer hang over didn`t last too long and more to the point i hope your not on yer way to another one why because i`m jealous if ya are xx

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 11/06/2007 19:11  

hi there rc i only wish just havent got the cash out job hunting every day till i get something then i might be able to do most of them i did realy want to do the rock n blues , herd so much about it and never been im shure one day i`ll get there ps even my computer is kna**erd bye the looks of my last posts oh shhhhhhhhhhit !!!!!

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 11/06/2007 19:16  

well raining or not im going keep looking at the weather anfthinking should i shouldnt i bu it has to be done have a good weekend evertyone just need to check my bank first to check money has gone in otherwise i will besat twiddlng my thumbs tra la la ;la

Update Reply
earthwind @ 15/06/2007 08:58  

well it was a good rally all in all, met a few people from here and more and got nice and rat assed on newcastle brown, made a pratt of myself as I usually do, and got covered in mud... woke up with a hang over from hell and it was fantastic lmao drove home down the M 62 and the veiw was fantastic. Did think about the squires cafe but could not remeber were is was and wiched i had brought the address etc, but i was very smelly and looked like a mad woman so not a pretty sight lol need to feed my children and wash the school unifrms no for my sins xxxxxs

Update Reply
earthwind @ 17/06/2007 13:23  

ignore all spelling mistakes thankyou

Update Reply
earthwind @ 17/06/2007 13:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email