MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Scottish Meet Ride to Roadburners St Georges Day Rally 22/4/11

Scottish Meet  Ride to Roadburners St Georges Day Rally 22/4/11 - Forums [Biker Match] Scottish Meet  Ride to Roadburners St Georges Day Rally 22/4/11 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Scottish Meet Ride to Roadburners St Georges Day Rally 22/4/11

Hi folks, I have been to this wee rally before and it is a great atmosphere. It's not very far over the Border so a great one to kick off with. Carrie has put it onto events already . Anyone interested, we can meet up and all ride down together - Scottish invasion hehehehe . Anyone up for it?

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 28/02/2011 09:18  

johnny b turned up too last time, and someone else, cant remember his name oops!. shame it easter weekend or i be bit under the influence, but bloody work wont let me off ggggrrrrr!ned going away on hols , so just disaster for me, maybe try make it fri night. be good if anyone can turn up even for the day, great little rally if i do say so myself , cheers Bobkat owe you a drink

Update Reply
carrie203 @ 28/02/2011 21:30  

need to check ma shifts....but let ya know

Update Reply
madhat @ 01/03/2011 00:33  

On the calendar http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1218

Update Reply
Sandi @ 01/03/2011 00:54  

defo next time book germany

Update Reply
paneurojim @ 01/03/2011 01:14  

Sandi, thank you. Jim that will be good, it is a really friendly wee rally. You will have a great time on the Germany run though

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 01/03/2011 11:36  

Sorry kids I'm doin germany trip as well. Maybe nxt year.

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 01/03/2011 13:26  

Madhat be great if you could come, think Starstaff coming

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 04/03/2011 18:12  

Refresh

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/04/2011 08:47  

Thanks Sandi - your a - not long to this great wee rally, met up with a few of my Cumbria mates last weekend caught up on the news. Get yourself along - you know you want to .........

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 12/04/2011 11:01  

Yes I am going Katie :) ... wooo hooo

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/04/2011 11:13  

Excellent - more the merrier

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 12/04/2011 12:21  

eeeeeh ave just woke up from me winter kip.Whats ya crack Kat,I may just make a wee ride a x ss for this one,was gonna nip doon to Blackypool for the geordie week-end (toon playing)but me knees arn't awake yet.Will ya be going in thru Carlsburg or ilse wot ya cal that place again!!Let iz na n i'll meet yaz.Safe jornny,n al see ya on ya Harley wall banger x

Update Reply
ledd777 @ 18/04/2011 20:12  

Hi Carrie,hope ye n Ned r well,havn't seen yaz since Kelso and i still owe Ned a bevvy.Sorry ta hear Jesus has made a horrlicks of ya plans lol.At least if ya make it on the friday neet al get ye a drink x

Update Reply
ledd777 @ 18/04/2011 20:48  

1 to remember for next year , going to ELL this year .

Update Reply
fastjock @ 18/04/2011 22:22  

Good god man - you have finally surfaced lol. Be great to see you, plan at the moment is to meet Star at Carlisle off the first junction. Will get the details to you tomorrow huni around 12 noon Friday, does that suit? xx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 19/04/2011 00:39  

Fastjock, good to meet you if only briefly at Squires lol. It is a smashing wee rally this one and all being well I'll be at it again next year - I was going to do EEL's as haven't been before. Have fun anyway huni xx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 19/04/2011 00:40  

Good grief!!! Ledd! All the critters coming out of hibernation all of a sudden! I'm working friday & monday but may make this one on saturday & sunday cos it's just oop road from me...will decide closer cos am a bit off colour at the moment but would be great to see the Cumbria MAG loonies again

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 19/04/2011 12:02  

Iy Katie sounds cool to me....awaitin instructions. xx Hey up Maggie,get well quick as its only coupla days away n i hope ta see ya there.Hows ya marra Sara doing,she not come with ya nee more xx you will have to excuse me az ive one eye on the "toon" match tonight,c yaz al soon...........Ed.

Update Reply
ledd777 @ 19/04/2011 20:17  

cheers ledd777, Ned might just make it for a few hours on the Friday night, i def be there Frid ite too now, managed to get the Sat off, but working sunday:( , be nice to catch up with a few of ya. hope to catch you all there! :)

Update Reply
carrie203 @ 19/04/2011 21:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email