MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Scottish Meet Ride to Roadburners St Georges Day Rally 22/4/11

Scottish Meet  Ride to Roadburners St Georges Day Rally 22/4/11 (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Scottish Meet  Ride to Roadburners St Georges Day Rally 22/4/11 (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Scottish Meet Ride to Roadburners St Georges Day Rally 22/4/11

Minnie please try to come huni - be so good to see you. LEDD think there are another couple of folk meeting so probably be junction 44 Carlisle & Workington, ASDA is just off the round about first right - will pm you though. Carrie see you for a jig lol x

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 19/04/2011 23:20  

bump

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 20/04/2011 13:59  

I ok Kate i'll just check me map lol.....c ya later x

Update Reply
ledd777 @ 20/04/2011 20:18  

Think we are all sorted - Star and I will be at ASDA first right at the lights into the industrial park off the round-a-bout junction 44 at 12 noon for any others wanting to meet up. (at the petrol pumps) The forecast is good to here's to a good weekend The rally is at the Rugby club on the left hand side as you come into Maryport - ride safe everyone xxxxxxxx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 20/04/2011 22:48  

OMG Katie and Ledd in the same field....how can I resist Right, my back has stopped hurting so will set off after work on Friday evening ... see yoos all between 7 & 8 Ledd, sara is all loved up these days so i've lost me rally buddy at the weekends lol. But she's deffo aiming to come to the rock & bike at squires in August so maybe you can catch up to say ello there chuck x

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 20/04/2011 23:15  

Great stuff Minnie - ya made my day, see you Friday night huni xxxx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 21/04/2011 13:27  

SORRY cant make this one but catch up soon lovley ladies

Update Reply
madhat @ 21/04/2011 17:11  

Just got back,nice little venue lovely peeps,Kats ride-out to the town,was only a mile but we still got lost lmao hehe

Update Reply
ledd777 @ 24/04/2011 13:52  

Sorry folks , it was my local bike club rally and i only made it on friday for few hours with Bigned, as he was going away on Sunday i spent time helping him rather than staying at the rally, and working all weekend :(. Gutted i missed you all after you made the effort to turn up . Hope to catch up soon

Update Reply
carrie203 @ 24/04/2011 15:19  

Nee bother Carrie we had a great time met some nice peeps and it was a nice wee town x

Update Reply
ledd777 @ 24/04/2011 17:15  

Aww, so sorry to miss you Carrie. The hospitality and the music at this wee rally was brilliant. I think we all ended up with aching jaws from laughing. Lovely to see you again Ledd...and Katie...a weekend with you and Ledd is always an education lol. More fabby new friends weebobby & starstaff. I got me pillion ride after all....brilliant afternoon taking in some gorgeous Lakes scenery with Bry...thanks for that Bry

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 25/04/2011 08:36  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email