MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Urban Myths?

Urban Myths? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Urban Myths? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Urban Myths?

Wonder how much they spend on catching motorists compared to other real criminals

Update Reply
micksaway @ 19/10/2009 22:00  

Erm I know a few coppers that, if they read your post would happily come and have a word considering you just admitted in a public forum to obstructing your number plate. You may laugh but not so long ago the police did manage to trace a plain van that was eventually linked to a murder. Not speeding I know but it makes you think!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 19/10/2009 22:03  

millions Mick, captive audiance lol

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 19/10/2009 22:03  

Women can cook? Any other myth's anyone would like cracking Men never get lost? It's not them it must be the sat nag at fault?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/10/2009 22:04  

we don't get lost Kwak...we get geographically distracted

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 19/10/2009 22:06  

You lot are born distracted lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/10/2009 22:08  

Urban Myth ......................... women never argue

We just state facts

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/10/2009 22:10  

...the WRONG facts lol

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 19/10/2009 22:10  

Who said they had to be accurate? lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/10/2009 22:12  

GH only to men who are intellicetually distracted

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/10/2009 22:12  

Hey let em try, £30 fine no points - I can live with that If they cant be arsed to sort out serious criminals and just keep hammering motorists then I see it as a game - they will get me one way or another - and have on a number of occations - got away with one or two - now that I will not give away here LOL I suppose once the new budgets are announced we will see how many more scamera vans will be purchased. I just wish someone would just go and tourch the lot of them LOL then I could post in the "What made you laugh today" thread PMSL If they placed these vehicles and fixed scameras in places of obvious danger - outside schools ON bad juncions etc then I would be all for them. As yet I have only ever been done when there is no danger to anyone and the tossers have the scameras trained on a blind part of the road so they have you before you have chance to see them - Now that is underhand and revenue generating - Scamera safety partenership - MY ARSE

Update Reply
Throttle Jockey @ 19/10/2009 22:13  

Rusty dearest, you're cooking from now on - I definately can't cook after killing the beef the other week ( under your guidance) and tasting your fahita's last weekend.......

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 20/10/2009 09:52  

Eating your crust makes your hair curly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/10/2009 14:01  

I agree bj eating crust does make your hair curly, My syrup used to be straight now its full of curls.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/10/2009 14:27  

scamera van...like it

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 22/10/2009 14:50  

Curly syrup ................. how do u get it to stay on ur pancakes ???

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/10/2009 22:22  

The average speed cameras can see in th dark the camera CCD sensors work in visible and infrared light. the two boxes either side of the camera is an infrared illuminator. As for changing lanes, the cameras are set up in such a way that regardless of which lane you are in you will be measured. FYI there is a specs system that is being type approved to take measurements from the rear of a vehicle.

Update Reply
Phil @ 22/10/2009 22:41  

Pics of ur rear hope they have a panormaic lens wen they get me then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/10/2009 22:50  

Syrup n fig = wig

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/10/2009 14:59  

AD i know lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 23/10/2009 16:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email