MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Urban Myths?

Urban Myths? (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Urban Myths? (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Urban Myths?

I's a shame they were able to overide it

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 05/11/2009 22:32  

I was told this story many years ago whilst living in Leeds and i've heard it told since in a different area with a slightly different version so possibly a myth??

A young nurse was driving home one night over the moors and she caught what she thought was a child lying in the road in her headlights so she stopped and got out to take a closer look. The 'child' was in fact a doll but some distance behind there was a car approaching that began beeping the horn and flashing its headlights so in panic she jumped in her car and fled. The car behind was still flashing it's lights and gaining on her so she drove as fast as she could and pulled onto her drive sounding the horn to alert her husband to the nutter who had followed her and was now pulling up behind her. Her husband flew out of the front door to find a panic stricken man shouting "there's someone in the back of your car!!". The husband looked and sure enough there was a man curled up behind his wifes front seats. The driver behind had seen the nurse looking at the doll in the road and the shape of a figure climbing into the back of her car!!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 06/11/2009 09:43  

That's possible, that it happens in different areas I mean, but I hope it's a myth. Moral to the story, LOCK your car every time you get out of it.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/11/2009 09:50  

What if she was on a scooter.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/11/2009 18:00  

If siamese elephants that were joined at the trunk if one sneezed would the other get really big.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/11/2009 22:28  

If you don't fart, your belly button explodes !

Update Reply
maxnod @ 11/11/2009 03:19  

If you unscrew your belly button your butt falls off

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/11/2009 09:38  

There is a ginormous roundabout in Brum called the Bull Ring. It was formed when BJ unscrewed her belly button.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/11/2009 10:46  

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Update Reply
maxnod @ 11/11/2009 11:39  

You are a very brave man XKL.......hehehe

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 11/11/2009 11:44  

XKL next time i see you i shall sit on you for that lol ............. (funny though)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/11/2009 12:10  

My fish tastes of chicken.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/11/2009 01:37  

In you rwhole life time whilst sleeping you swallow 100s of bugs and stuff ............. yukkkkkkkkkk pls say that aint true or i shall never sleep again

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/11/2009 13:21  

I am I was I have been.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/11/2009 00:55  

Its a meal while your asleep.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/11/2009 15:11  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email