MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

lets write a novel

lets write a novel (3) - Forums [Biker Match] lets write a novel (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

lets write a novel

together blend perfectly into an ..... oh what was that song that Boy George sang ....... ?????? Or was it the Chipmunks after they had consumed a curly wurly too many. Miles and miles of soft ... chewy .........

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/10/2009 22:06  

caramel covered in chocolate filled the road outside.

The chipmunk swam across to try to save the penguin, who had now managed to to acquire a traffic cone on his head and was singing "nuts whole hazlenuts..................'

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/10/2009 01:33  

He stopped singing suddenly as out of the corner of his left eye he spied something, something so terrible, so heart stoppingly frightening, so leg quiveringly nasty, so big and so bad that he was really, really scared. "Pengy!!!" He shouted, lips wobbling with fear, "You have to....

Update Reply
limeninja9 @ 18/10/2009 04:57  

stop Cher. She has ......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/10/2009 08:41  

leathers on and is trying her utmost to..

Update Reply
excalibur @ 18/10/2009 08:44  

do unspeakable things to that cannon!!

yay! cried the Village People.....sh*t off ! cried the parrot

run!! cried the chipmunk....he grabbed Pengys, flipper and ran the woman and the very , very nice man followed.

straight into .....

Update Reply
rubie @ 18/10/2009 09:26  

*cher singing* if i could turn back time .......if i could find a way

...reaching stars type lyrics.....

Update Reply
rubie @ 18/10/2009 09:29  

Mean while ..

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 18/10/2009 11:06  

almost succeeded in persuading Pingu to sign a Pre Nup. "No!. No!. We can't let this happen. The future of the Penguin race is in jeopardy. We can't let him sire her offspring there must be another way. Heeelllpppppppp" ....... . They heard a far off rumbling like the sound of a train in the distance. Closer and closer, louder and louder. The sound started to form into words. Their ears strained, they listened in agony. What was it sayinG? hark hark it's getting closer, I can make out the sylabbles, the vowels, the consonants, the words ........... "Fear not, fair Chipmunk" came a resonant voice from above, rolling across the mountains, echoing through the valleys and plains. After a short silence. it continued ......... rolling from end to end, horizon to horizon ........"Fetch the anti-botox repellent, Auntie Shirley". It's time the press the red button. From the air came the sound of something huge flapping in the breeze.......... both chipmunk and penguin looked up together, frozen in terror, trembling in panic, hearts beating in unison, hands clenched together , organs petrified ......... to find the sky engulfed with a huge pair of green knickers bearing down upon them with a massive ................

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/10/2009 11:34  

...skidmark! Without hesitation, the very very nice man grabbed the crowd of people that had gathered to get Cher's autograph and pulled them to safety. "That was lucky" remarked the chipmunk "or the sh1t really would have hit the fans". Unfortunately....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 18/10/2009 11:49  

the very,very nice man found himself engulfed by the folds of the big green skidmarked knickers and needed..

Update Reply
excalibur @ 18/10/2009 14:12  

..... for Cher..... her plastic legs couldnt move fast enough..... in the chaos of the crowd rush......... she was thrown directly in the path of the falling.... skiddmarked knickers...... her last words were thought to be ....."Shit..... " as they landed on her upturned face that expressed a look of "complete and utter horror" as one onlooker described! "How horrific" shouted the chipmunk....... "Somebody please save her....... call the............

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 18/10/2009 14:18  

!!!! Quick!!!!! CALL THE CHIP. POLICE..........NOW!!!!!

Update Reply
Roaring Ruby @ 18/10/2009 21:04  

The very very nice man actually thot Cher looked better in the skidmarked large bridget jones and asked her ..................

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/10/2009 00:05  

if she would like some cake, bollo*ks shouted the parrot

H....e.....l....p.... me...f..e.....e....d......m.....e...ca.....ke
stuttered cher

and the very very nice man just..........

Update Reply
rubie @ 23/10/2009 13:52  

carried on dancing round the room to the Nolans ' i'm in the mood for dancing', then suddenly, den den den ..................... in waddled ET asking is there were i get me .....................

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 23/10/2009 16:36  

.... a dog and bone coz i forgot me taxi no. and need to let the dog out ? granny knickers replied ....

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 23/10/2009 18:10  

he he...........................nuts, totally nuts..........Im pleased to say, just as I expected lmao!!! How long have they let you lot out for then pmsl!!! ......just dont give up yer day jobs..............

Update Reply
babyharley @ 24/10/2009 07:09  

WTF was all that about!.......too early for weirdness!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 24/10/2009 07:58  

and granny knickers replied "It might be raining but I am off out on me bike!!"

Meanwhile, in the park Mr. Tickle was walking with his wife. The trees had gone that lovely mix of browns, the early morning light casting flickering shadows off the gently dancing leaves. The breeze strengthened, he closed his eyes and imagined the chatter of the leaves was gentle soothing rain. He was happy. He turned to his wife and said, "Tessa,,,,It's never too early for.....

Update Reply
limeninja9 @ 24/10/2009 08:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email