MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

lets write a novel

lets write a novel - Forums [Biker Match] lets write a novel - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

lets write a novel

i'll start

it was a cold and lonely night, the kind of night which made you wish you'd put your big knickers on and that your name was shirley.
he came into my office with a look on his face that spelled trouble, i could tell what he wanted but thought it only................

Update Reply
rubie @ 16/10/2009 20:43  

... fair to remove the Scrabble pieces he had glued to his face first. "I have been thinking" he said....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 16/10/2009 21:01  

If I look in the mirror when I read the dictionary upside down wearing only my favourite big knickers that I borrowed from Shirley who is my auntie Sheila's bestest mate ........

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/10/2009 21:25  

"I do tend to find myself quite attractive", he continued, "Is this normal?"

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 16/10/2009 21:29  

Butrole ....... que ce que c'est??. C'est mon pantaloons my good man. And attractive - that is surely an understatement..... Mai Oui. My scrabble game appears to have come unravelled... Call the AA ........

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/10/2009 21:37  

(I've no idea what zzr has just said lol, but to continue) Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Outside stood a very nice man. A very, very nice man.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 16/10/2009 21:45  

but wait first, why is Shirlys sister standing in front of me with those huge knickers over her arms..

Update Reply
excalibur @ 16/10/2009 21:46  

The nice man. The very very nice man stood there looking at all those knickers and arms. The very very nice man looked puzzled......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/10/2009 21:51  

[Oh dear, I see the loony bin has released the inmates into the community early, while it has a Spring clean]

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/10/2009 21:52  

but not surprised knowing his ..

Update Reply
excalibur @ 16/10/2009 21:56  

said the very, very nice man! "You think that's bad," said Shirley's sister, "I ordered a full underwear collection, but these are just pants." At which point she lifted the huge knickers slightly.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 16/10/2009 21:58  

at which point the nice man. The very very nice man who had previously looked quite puzzled broke into a massive smile..... Well my dear, he said......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/10/2009 22:01  

"It's that time,, the time we said we would never speak of", he said, that very very nice man, hand on hips, wondering if he looked a little camp.

She nodded in reluctant agreement.

"But", she said head tilted quizzically, and only a small amount of dribble bubbling from the corner of her lips, "But, surely we need to......

Update Reply
limeninja9 @ 16/10/2009 23:12  

"...gather more wood first. Besides, where would we get hold of a donkey at this time of night?" He pursed his lips. "Typical! Just like the time we tried to...."

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 16/10/2009 23:16  

...stake the bunny". "on second thoughts, I'll open the box". Inside, he found...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/10/2009 00:01  

that he needed to be quicker or XK would make his lengthy contribution useless.

And next to that he found the thing he knew would change their lives forever. He looked at her and saw the approval. No going back. He reached in with both trembling hands, cupping the prize, his breath deepened and stuttered in time with his racing heart. "Pass the....

Update Reply
limeninja9 @ 17/10/2009 00:36  

the duchy on the left hand side

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 17/10/2009 00:42  

OH ... she sighed you have discovered my secret....my knickers were inherited from.....

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 17/10/2009 00:58  

the MOD store where green was all that left and the price was rite she lept into ..

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 17/10/2009 01:09  

an alternate reality, confused for a moment. Blurred eyes strained to focus. She gasped as the realisation crept into her senses.

"Wow, I have never seen such a big...

Update Reply
limeninja9 @ 17/10/2009 01:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email