MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Tattoos--Good or bad?

Tattoos--Good or bad? (9) - Forums [Biker Match] Tattoos--Good or bad? (9) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Tattoos--Good or bad?

Plus one of my Stilettos had a full alloy roll cage. You have Silettos TC ... hmmm are we learning something new here ???

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 05/07/2009 19:28  

Dragon, what can I say now that we've got birds who drive heavy machinery with skulls and daggers on their forearms and tattooed, pierced geezas like TC wearing stillettos!!! I thought I'd joined a community of normal people . Maybe this site should be called Biker Switch!! I haven't got my list of potential blokey tattoo designs to hand but if you send me a pic of the design before you get it done I'd be happy to give you my opinon of it based on the 'straight' formula lol.

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 05/07/2009 20:17  

When I read that BM organised regular "outings", this isn't what I expected!!!

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 05/07/2009 20:21  

Exactly Bandit, does anyone have a spare pair of size 11 heels I can borrow for the next rally?

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 05/07/2009 20:39  

Peeing myself laughing at Rusty Knight...

Back to subject..I LURVE tattoos so long as they are nicely done...I was never allowed to have a tattoo done..I really really want some extra fine work done on a special oriental dragon that I want over my buttock, hip and upper thigh..but cant find anyone suitable...any offers of this work being done? Any good fine designs...want it in black red and gold..

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 05/07/2009 20:50  

Ahem! www dot crossdressers dot com. Found it in my favourites... erm... I mean I googled it!!!

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 05/07/2009 20:52  

Thanks Bandit, i've ordered a pair and booked a transvanced course to learn how to ride in them. Be very careful bikerchick talking about buttocks on a site like this, you never know what'll come out of the woodwork lol

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 05/07/2009 21:08  

LMAO ... he only knows RK as I am only a size 5 shoe lol But riding in heels is easy ... just Mr P wont let me as my legs look better than his when doing this

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 05/07/2009 21:12  

shell,

Don't tell me you n Mr. P have discussions about whose got the best legs in heels!!

This string has really opened my eyes to the world that's all I can say lol

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 05/07/2009 22:22  

booked a transvanced course LOL

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/07/2009 22:30  

Kwak RK ... no discussion needed ... I win ... unless Mr P has just waxed his legs

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 05/07/2009 22:36  

Tell you what shell, maybe there needs to be a 'coming out' thread posted up for Best Waxed Legs in heels for men competition. Dragon could start a shiniest JCB with tattooed woman thread and i'll get some practice in when my new heels come and start a local Transvanced course for beginners. I could start induction training in a pair of 2" cubans then progress to 6" with waxed legs and neglige for the test, obviously whilst carrying out risky manouvres in the wet to maintain the 'macho' image of bikers lol I'd probably make some decent money selling spectator tickets for the latter, we could be onto something here!!!!!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 05/07/2009 23:04  

RK maybe you could join forces with the women and raise money for the Air Ambulance? They're dressing up at the B M rally (September 4, 5, & 6)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/07/2009 23:07  

Err no thanks Kwak, not quite my thing I don't know anyone from this site so turning up in a dress and heels for my first 'intro' could be a bit of a worry!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 05/07/2009 23:24  

hey rk i aint wore a dress since my weddin ova 20 yrs ago so if i can u can lol... just like to say huge aw n thanx for peep's nice comments, think ya bin on the pop but nice of ya to say so lol ian me sing!!! get banged up for cruelty to animals, all the dogs wud howl in pain, but thouoght of u with ya legs waxed n on show......id pay to see that!! shell work ur magic on him lol

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 05/07/2009 23:48  

oh yeah ....pink erm sorry punkdude, got my version of hillman imp but why dont u get one if ur all fired up n arl lol

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 05/07/2009 23:51  

You're a girl chunkie, it's not quite the same! Very kind of Kwak to provide me with an 'opportunity' to look my best but I think i'll pass this time.

Thanks Kwak for being the first to book a course, you'll receive your welcome pack shortly

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 05/07/2009 23:55  

Oops! I see what I did lol R K I was QUOTING you!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/07/2009 23:59  

Sorry Kwak, you've booked, you'll need to ring the call centre in Bangladesh to cancel, here's the number but they only speak the local language so good luck! 01111111999.

I'll be sending your invoice and booking out in the morning

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 06/07/2009 00:13  

Hello Everybody!!! To get back to tattoos, has anyone been to this guy? www.bambootattoo.co.uk Pollyhollyhonda

Update Reply
polls @ 06/07/2009 00:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email