MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Tattoos--Good or bad?

Tattoos--Good or bad? (8) - Forums [Biker Match] Tattoos--Good or bad? (8) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Tattoos--Good or bad?

ooo that sounds like a threat shell pmsl that would be a challenge!!! i dont have make up, aint eva wearing a skirt, n cant do heels even if i wanted..see give up lol

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 04/07/2009 14:44  

I likes a challange Debs ... & as I will have panniers that will be almost empty as am not allowed to carry a lot ... I can bring some face slap .. dont have a lot but all natural colours ... ***thinking***

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 04/07/2009 15:11  

got a trowl n cement mixer too shell ya gonna need heck of a lot o slap!! lol

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 04/07/2009 15:14  

naaa you are lovely under that 'I'm rough & ready & no one mess with me ' shell that you put on.

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 04/07/2009 15:16  

aw gettin all warm n fuzzy inside..

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 04/07/2009 15:20  

ooohh nice big fuzzy hug !! Watch the forums, Debs is 'Mekkin it LARGE '

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 04/07/2009 15:22  

lmao... lets face it i only do large!!! lol

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 04/07/2009 15:25  

oops I created a monster

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 04/07/2009 15:30  

Having read excalibur's post about having to wear long sleeves to hide lower arm designs, I just wanted to make people aware of a product called TATJacket. They are flesh coloured opaque sleeves (think high denier tights) available that go on your arms to cover them up. There are also plenty of tattoo concelament creams available for interviews etc....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 04/07/2009 16:27  

Where were you when i needed you 20 yrs ago , this is good news for youngsters going for job interviews maybe , or meeting the future in laws , i'll never forget my ex's mother took one look at me and said 'your not good enuff for my daughter ..she was right , i divorced her 18yrs later

Update Reply
excalibur @ 04/07/2009 16:44  

she was not good enough for you; you mean excalibur..lol

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 04/07/2009 16:54  

It lasted 18 yrs only because of my girls when they finished their schooling it was "goodbye" and good riddance now its

Update Reply
excalibur @ 04/07/2009 18:16  

Cc - concentrate on yr eyes, they r yr best feature - cud get lost in them. (but ferget the mouth - them fangs r just wicked!)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2009 18:35  

lmao @ Lou...did u not see the resemblence on the 'rear view' of the dragon tat??

I should bloody well hope there's a resemblance... Poor Punkdude had to hold that pose for 2 hours while the tattooist faffed around doing the tat!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 04/07/2009 19:12  

Well have just spent an age wading through this thread, you lot looked like you had fun last night! Have to make a few comments........ CC you are gorgeous hun, wish I looked as pretty as you, and now you tell me that's without makeup!!! (And no RK, I'm not a lesbian either!) And while I'm on the subject of RK, maybe you could give us girls a list of tatt designs that are male designs, just so us innocents who like dragons, skulls and the like don't accidentally have a "man's" tatt done! And I don't doubt, being on the large side myself, when I'm in my working gear driving the JCB I look a bit butch myself, but have you ever tried driving a Jake or tractor in heels, let alone climbing the ladder and stacking hay bales without laddering my stockings!!!

Update Reply
Dragon13 @ 04/07/2009 19:44  

I'm looking forward to the ure welcome rally... Seems like it's turning into a teenage pyjama party rather than a rally... There'll be pillow fights next...

There's extra sponsorship for t gnome if debs sings 'look at me i'm sandra dee' whilst made up :-)

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 04/07/2009 19:58  

Does that mean we have to get Debs some black stretch shiney lycra pants & a black boob tube ???

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 04/07/2009 20:02  

There'll be pillow fights next...

Right, who's bin shoutin their mouth orf...?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2009 20:04  

can somebody please get a hillman imp on a cloud tattoo now me and tc have got fired up by the idea
tc you ever hillclimbed with one?

Update Reply
punkdude @ 05/07/2009 19:19  

I tried, punkdude but I couldn't get it into my rucksack... *cough*

Nearest I got to competing in one was playing with Sierra Cosworths around the lanes behind Brands Hatch in my Mk IV Davrian with a tuned 890cc lump - what an amazing car! Plus one of my Stilettos had a full alloy roll cage.

Did you compete, pd?

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 05/07/2009 19:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email