MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Blondes again...........

Blondes again........... (6) - Forums [Biker Match] Blondes again........... (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Blondes again...........

just to clarify Paul - this over the knee thing? is it with the lycra or the leathers on? and not with the riding crop I hope ooooooooooooooooo painful lol!!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/03/2007 09:43  

just to clarify Paul - this over the knee thing? is it with the lycra or the leathers on? and not with the riding crop I hope ooooooooooooooooo painful my lol!!! Sandy x

Update Reply

just to clarify Paul - this over the knee thing? is it with the lycra or the leathers on? and not with the riding crop I hope ooooooooooooooooo painful my aching lol!!! Sandy x

Update Reply

Leather with a bit of luck sandy

Update Reply
Di @ 05/03/2007 14:27  

wow how many times did you need to ask sandy sure your not just checking .....

Update Reply
wttgill @ 05/03/2007 14:53  

think sandy had a moment there, maybe it's that virus she's got

Update Reply
Di @ 05/03/2007 15:20  

must be the lemsip! x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 05/03/2007 16:16  

Well it most certainly got my attention...the responses and not the virus that is! lol As for the choice of leathers or lycra...you may wear as much or as little as you like Sandy! Knowing my luck it will be the Bridget Jones pants! ha ha ha, here's hoping they're red!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/03/2007 16:19  

yes well, lemsip/virus had nothing to do with it (anyway progressed to antibiotics today Doc confirmed chest infection too - wow how lucky am I!!) and no comments about my chest as well as big knickers plz!!! As for posts - pressed the button and it seemed to keep on posting same one - obviously so good it repeated em just like New York New York..................... as for comments about big knickers Paul - in complete denial, red or otherwise - never owned a pair in me life, never will - would rather go without.................and read into that what you will (sure you will anyway lol!!!) Sandy aka Bridget (Commando) Jones lol!! xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/03/2007 17:39  

Dear Commando Jones Sorry to hear about the chest infection, hope it clears soon (Being a gent I won't add any comments about offering to rub it better or the like). Now get better quick so we can go riding! Ciao Paul

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/03/2007 17:56  

Dear Paul if you dont mention chest rub I wont mention lycra - again.................and again and againlllllllllllllllllllllllllll Commando Jones x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/03/2007 18:38  

Sandy Any more pics? Ciao Paul

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/03/2007 18:46  

Lycra, chest rub, I'm off before i get into trouble....................

Update Reply
Di @ 05/03/2007 18:55  

Wise woman Jen, I thought and did the same lol!!! No more pics yet Paul, wasnt up to it, but working on it - all good things come to those who wait - dont worry, soon as Im up to speed, you'll all be sick of seeing my "new baby" and me drooling over her!!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/03/2007 06:32  

get a room guys please !!!!!

Update Reply
wttgill @ 06/03/2007 11:55  

i second that one jill

Update Reply
storm @ 06/03/2007 15:11  

i 3rd that one gill n storm!! xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 06/03/2007 16:21  

I'm good and I'm waiting!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/03/2007 19:53  

well well you lot are naughty arent you lol!!! Im still applying the chest rub (thank you very much for all the offers tho!!) and taking the tablets as they say. Very generous too, like to share, my whole family now have this bug from me so you can imagine how popular I am!!! Hope Im well for Crufts on Friday (no jokes please!!) used to show and breed Dobermanns so always go as its a great day out............wuuuuufff wuuuuuuffff!!! Plus, bought son forumla one racing car day for his b/day in Jan so all off to Donnie on Saturday to watch him round track!!! Lemsips in flask for that day then uh lol!!! Not to mention, planning first pillion ride on my new "baby" and plenty of pics to prove it so watch this space - this could be the weekend Paul!!!!! you'll soon see me on the Duke........................leather no lycra tho!!! (and def on big red pants either, just in case you were wondering!!) Sandy xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/03/2007 08:11  

AWWW SANDY HOPE YOUR BETTER FOR YA WEEKEND, AND WILL BE GREAT FOR YOU ON DUKE, KEEP WARM AND WELL LET US KNOW HOW CRUFTS IS COS I WATCH IT ON TV EVERY YEAR

Update Reply
storm @ 07/03/2007 16:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email