MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Things I have found I cannot do

Things I have found I cannot do (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Things I have found I cannot do (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Things I have found I cannot do

Yeah.....ok...Kaz.....rub it in why dont ya!lol!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 03/12/2008 22:37  

I've never had a problem with duvet covers .......

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 03/12/2008 22:37  

Oh fer sake!.....surely i can't be the only one who struggles with this affliction?!....*gulp*.....can i?.....

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 03/12/2008 22:40  

No of course not mate, don't be daft. There's loads of people that I know of alone who have problems with duvet covers. Theres ........ erm ...... and .......... erm ......... wait a minute ........ erm ........ theres ...... Erm .... Erm Ermmmmmmmm

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 03/12/2008 22:48  

Ok..... i'll close it quietly on me way out.......

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 03/12/2008 23:03  

heheh... nah Arf.. come back.. have a go at doin yr duvet...and video it.. that wud be a reet good conversation piece at the next BM meet !!! hehehe

Update Reply
Karey @ 03/12/2008 23:33  

Get myself a decent, reliable, honest fella, who worships the ground I walk on and would do anything for me...instead of the pathetic excuses Ive had in the past...

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 03/12/2008 23:35  

Oh Rose, have a great big and there's always love where you least expect it. Chin up!

Update Reply
Wills @ 03/12/2008 23:50  

ooooooooooooooooohhhh Kaz!...now thats just plain mean... Good luck bikerchick!...(just someone who can change a duvet cover without having the nightmares i have, woulda done me earlier)!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 03/12/2008 23:53  

You're right Arf .... plain mean. Funny though ........ lol

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 03/12/2008 23:57  

Thankyou Geoff!....and i thought Kaz was me mate!....you can go off peeps real quick geez hey?!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 04/12/2008 00:01  

Hey Rosie, Welcome back,wheres me cake?

Update Reply
Oggy @ 04/12/2008 05:40  

Oh no... I had one of them there ground-worshipers once... Well overrated! Ya really don't want one of them, trust me!

Partnership - that's where it's at. Celebrate each other's strengths and compensate for each other's weaknesses.

Says the woman with a 25 year long stretch of completely and utterly failed relationships behind her Oh well... you gotta be good at something, right? I'm therefore brilliant at cocking relationships up Q.E.D.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 04/12/2008 08:07  

In my defence, one was an abuser, one wanted to be a woman, one forgot to mention the minor detail that he was, in fact, married with 2 children, one went off to Africa to kill people and several of 'em didn't know how to keep it in their pants, so I'm probably not single-handedly responsible for *every* failure behind me!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 04/12/2008 09:41  

Africa?? That's terrible WB

Update Reply
Oggy @ 04/12/2008 10:15  

Suffer idiots for any thing more than two minutes at a stretch

Update Reply
Oggy @ 04/12/2008 10:17  

Steady...! Give him his due, he was all for me joining him out there Og... he was going to teach me how to shoot and whatnot... Aye, right! Wannabe + semi-automatic = guaranteed disaster zone!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 04/12/2008 10:27  

everywhere i look peopleare splitting up two sister's i know jus chucked there hubby's at the same time,everyone seem's unhappy with partner's a modern thing? people not happy with wot they got,restless, thinking the other person has it better when really the grass aint greener!may be a novelty for a while with plenty of sex etc but the old habits creep in eventually an it all kicks of again! whats so special about a 'partnership' livin in each others pockets doin fings 'together' fookin ell how borin[after a while], give me freedom, up in the mornin an slob out do what the fk i like fart spit booze ride me bike visit the bordello if i'm desperate for a romp,got friends for socializin then home alone[most of the time ]to peace an tranquility,dont be frightened of the word alone plenty to do to meet people if yu want!jus gotta get of yer arse an get out there!think friends rather than a ruddy 'relationship'

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 04/12/2008 10:51  

Sounds like u got it made, mate. Unfortunately, trying to form friendships if yr married raises suspicions, and old prejudices re-emerge. Shame. PS - bin waitin fer my missus to chuck me fer nearly 30 years! All but given up hope.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/12/2008 11:04  

i know lots of couples who would like to seperate but cant afford it!![its mostly the men who want out!]and live more or less seperate lives, another thing is the amount of men goin for younger modells! a friend said livin with his wife is like livin in a old folks home,he's goin nuts livin with her[same conversation's day after day!!] but cant afford a split!that's hell! men are selfish!!!fact!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 04/12/2008 11:19  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email