MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Things I have found I cannot do

Things I have found I cannot do (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Things I have found I cannot do (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Things I have found I cannot do

Can't type very well or concentrate on figures when it's flippin' freezing cold and there's no heating in t'office.... BBbbrrrrrr!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 03/12/2008 09:33  

take a tip from geoff an fart a lot!or tc's tip of peein in yer pant's

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 03/12/2008 09:38  

No heating in the office is illegal. Go home, and do not return until sorted. If he sacks u, sue the swine for unfair dismissal.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/12/2008 09:52  

Nah - just popped down t'road and bought a couple of plug-in rads... I'll run up a nice big electrickery bill for him instead

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 03/12/2008 10:13  

Don't 'ferget' to turn them off when u go home.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/12/2008 10:18  

An employer has a certain amount of time to rectify the problem but you've been well with in your rights to get alternative heating WB.

Update Reply
Oggy @ 03/12/2008 10:19  

Too right... what remain of my teeth were threatening to vibrate free of my gums, I was shivering that much!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 03/12/2008 10:32  

I have discovered I cannot remain upright with a Tyson under my right foot and a Cleo trying to get under my left.

*ouch!*

Riverdancing like a good'un up and down my kitchen - Michael Flatley eat yer heart out!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 03/12/2008 18:48  

I found out that I am just as bad on two feet as I am on two wheels! Walking down the hill to catch the bus into work I skidded on the ice pavements and ended up hugging a telephone junction box! We have been forcast another 6" snow tonight. Great, snow on top of ice ...... If you hear of a double decker bus upside down in a ditch in East Lancs, it may be me

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 03/12/2008 19:03  

I found that our ambulances are not that good on ice but spin very nicely on a round a bout .. no one in the back fortunately as we had just off loaded.

Update Reply
Phil @ 03/12/2008 19:09  

I have found that I cannot eat a carrot whilst standing on my head. And I'm not even a parrot. Spike Milligan was ace.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 03/12/2008 19:50  

Change me duvet cover!..grrrrr....HOW can something that simple take me soooooo long?!... And before anyone tries to help with practical advice like start with it inside out etc....thanks, but don't bother!..That gets me even more hot n bothered!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 03/12/2008 21:58  

Arf,start with it inside out.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/12/2008 22:06  

The words OFF RIGHT n F**K...spring to ming geez!!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 03/12/2008 22:10  

So that'll be a no brainer then Arf?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/12/2008 22:14  

Does my flippin head in geez, always has... I'm an independant guy, do all me own washing, cooking, cleaning etc...no big deal, just like you n millions of others...but them duvet covers.....*sighs*

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 03/12/2008 22:20  

Yeah i know what you mean. get a lodger mate,she won't do it but gives me someone to throw it at.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/12/2008 22:23  

Ta for advice, but will pass on that one geez!.....got no one to throw it at, true....... but aint got no one hassling me for leaving the loo seat up or something similar either!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 03/12/2008 22:31  

She don't hassle me mate,she's the lodger.not me.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/12/2008 22:34  

Arf...jus unzip yr sleepin bag.. instant duvet.. wiv self-cover built it !! unless its an igloo one like mine..in that case just get in it and be as snug as a bug in a rug ! * Of course i have a luvly big duvet..wiv a nice selection of covers that i can change at will... ( inside out..and stand ont bed to shake down ..etc....simple...when u know how!) heheh *

Update Reply
Karey @ 03/12/2008 22:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email