MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Things I have found I cannot do

Things I have found I cannot do (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Things I have found I cannot do (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Things I have found I cannot do

XKLYBR....Have you never heard off "its better the devil you know, then the one you dont. Although it could be Aww she still loves you. Most men, sorry lads , flirt with women friends, they dont treat them like mates, so it does tend to bug us girls.

Update Reply
pony123 @ 04/12/2008 11:22  

ecxactly ultimately men will want want sex thats what there made for!!i have woman friends but at the back of my mind i'm thinkin maybe one day we might hit the sack,thats not the only reason i am friends with them but it's there!!! if a man aint thinkin that then he's gay or she stink's!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 04/12/2008 11:38  

You can choose to believe it's prejudice or you can choose to ask yourself "I wonder if I said or did anything to give him/her the wrong impression about me?" That's what I do. I never automatically assume it's the other person being out of order, I go back over exactly what I did and said to see where he/she got the impression he/she was going to end up having sex with me at the end of the afternoon/evening. Yes it HAS happened with women too! For some there is no hope though... In the past I've had on profiles "I do not do casual sex, one night stands, rebound shags, no strings fun, f**k buddies OR married/engaged/cohabiting/attached men." And yet I STILL received a message from someone saying "cool ur local. i need a f**k buddy to go with me to a sauna on friday" WHAT?!!! Oh be still my beating heart! There's an offer I simply cannot refuse!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 04/12/2008 11:59  

What time on Friday? Hang on... I should really read the rest of your message.... ah..... sorry... just ignore me! *cough*

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 04/12/2008 12:02  

I have plenty of platonic relationships with attractive women, both married and single. I think it is about respect and trust... can't really put my finger on it as to what makes it work. Oh, and the fact that I am fugly.....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 04/12/2008 12:04  

men the eternal optimist's! fat bald old smelly but still god's gift!!and can't read! if they can they think youre really playing hard to get!! an TC at the bk of youre mind are you not sizing them up[jus a little bit!]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 04/12/2008 12:05  

I dissagree TM , working in a police station i work closely with a lot of men. I think if you fancy someone, i can see what you mean and sheets come to mind. But majority of them are friends and i dont think of them in the sac and im definetly not gay and told i dont stink!!! Im sorry but i have to say this most men think with there manhood and thats where they go wrong, because i dont believe you want to sleep with every woman you know who isnt gay or stinking as you put it.

Update Reply
pony123 @ 04/12/2008 12:05  

I've lived alone for 19 of the past 21 years Tango... I'd kinda like the chance to do something "together" with someone - build a future together - that kinda thing. When I said partnership, I didn't mean joined at the hip... maybe that's where I've always gone wrong? I don't want that - I'm an independent beggar... it'd just be nice to share the burden once in a while. If I'm out on the roof in the pouring rain and gale force winds, it'd be nice to know someone's there holding the ladder for me! I like my space and I enjoy my own company - I've plenty of friends (male, female, in between, married, single, divorced, widowed, older, younger etc etc) and family around me and get out as much as I want... it'd just be nice to experience what it's like not to HAVE to do everything on your own all the time... and not like my last experience when it was like living with a teenaged son, including having to hand him "pocket money" every month when he ran out a week after getting his wages!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 04/12/2008 12:09  

men size yu up in there mind's as a potential bedmate it's quite natural otherwise the human race wouldnt exist! if yu lived near me i'd hold yer ladder !!!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 04/12/2008 12:09  

Have to disagree with u, TM. And I'm not gay.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/12/2008 12:10  

sorry but it mus cross yer mind when yu meet a lady that she is attractive or not!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 04/12/2008 12:12  

I can appreciate the beauty of a lady without sizing her up as a potential bedmate. For my requirements as a riding companion, attractiveness is not an issue.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/12/2008 12:21  

Been thinkin about this TM.... and it is a tough one cos I have never really questioned myself about it before.... and this may sound sloppy, but bare with me... When I am in the company of a pretty woman I actually just enjoy their beauty, the same way you would a piece of art or a fantastic view... for me I have no urge to take them to bed. Once I get to know them then an attraction may form, but for me I need that before I can enter a physical relationship. I am afraid I don't do one night stands - just can't see the attraction in that... it is just masturbating inside someone as far as I am concerned. However, it is totally possible to be attracted to someone and take it no further... and for the other person to be aware of this and to still be cool with it. It is all about self-control, which unfortunately is lacking in many from my experience. I have no religious or moralistic stance on this and have no problem with others that are able to do the one night stands etc... just saying for me that doesn't work... Now I don't know if I subconsciously emit this when I am around women but they don't see me as a threat and I have formed some fantastic relationships around this...

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 04/12/2008 12:25  

.. or they just assume I am gay... Either works for me!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 04/12/2008 12:27  

nor for me xk that includes dancing i dont jus go fer atractive lady'sall the time!! !!but if yu do think someone is attractive that is a sexuall feeling whether yu like it or not![youre suppressing it!]i dont want to come across as a sexuall predator coming on to every woman i see as i can controll myself, honest injun!!as a photographer i can apprecite a womans body like a mountain view [very similar if think about it!] but it is different!and viewed slighly differently!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 04/12/2008 12:31  

lol.. nope, you are cool TM.. I hope nobody thinks that!! Hopefully this is just a discussion where noone is judged but different views and experiences are put across...

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 04/12/2008 12:34  

You are right in what you say as I agree that being attracted to someone is a sexual feeling and it is only society that makes us suppress it. I do think there is still a difference between thinking someone is pretty and wanting to hump it..... I find some cars are pretty too but I feel no sudden urge to fall to my knees and give the exhaust pipe a good seeing to.... (apart from that one time in Camden... which is why I had to move to Scotland). Many pretty women are not attractive to me anyway... or at least their personalities aren't.

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 04/12/2008 12:39  

Amen to that, TC. But if Wannabe has blown u out 4 fri night, what say we go out 4 a little drinky? Then maybe back to my place 4 "coffee" ? And we could invite TM along 4 a threesome!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/12/2008 12:41  

Of course - forgot about your photography so hopefully we both understand what I mean as I can't really express it properly! *phew* Which brings us neatly back around to what I cannot do - express a rational thought! thanks for the offer, XK but I don't hang around with dudes (gay or straight).. just not my thing!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 04/12/2008 12:42  

i dont want to 'hump' every attractive woman i see [aint got the energy] but the natural process of sizing her up goes on we do it all the time walk down a st an youre looking at lady's albeit a quick glance, if youre afraid to look or jus walk with your head down youll hit a lampost!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 04/12/2008 12:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email