MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

South Wales Camp 4th - 6th June

South Wales Camp 4th - 6th June (7) - Forums [Biker Match] South Wales Camp 4th - 6th June (7) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

South Wales Camp 4th - 6th June

50 people have their names down, which means 40 might think about going, 30 might actually turn up, 20 will set off and 10 will actually get there.

Update Reply
SlowGoose @ 29/05/2021 22:37  

Over the years we have worked out its about 70% of the list that come to the event

Update Reply
JP @ 30/05/2021 16:22  

Always good to know I can rely on you being there to watch me fall off, fully laden Rags lol x
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:

You know me me Susi. I like to be there early to watch people ride across a field especially if it's muddy. 😈

Working on Thursday but hopefully getting on site between 7 to 8...

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 31/05/2021 13:02  

Ok geting close now just a heads up on this camp. The site is great but they will not tolorate loud drunken behavior or excessive shouting it is a family site and will be run accordingly. You must check in on arrival before going onto the camping field and give track and trace details.
Do not pitch on top of each other or you will be asked to move your tents further apart. If your home area is under any local restritons please think before travelling the police in wales dont mess about you will be stoped fined and sent home.
If anybody has a problem with any of the above feel free to change your plans for next weekend. Dont fuck up the 1st chance we have by being a twat.

Update Reply
JP @ 31/05/2021 19:46  

Well said JP.

Update Reply
Fink @ 31/05/2021 20:41  

He's quite eloquent is JP when he puts his mind to it 😁

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 31/05/2021 21:29  

Lifted this summary from the BBC website;

How has lockdown changed in Wales?

*Pubs, cafes, bars and restaurants can reopen for indoor service
*Customers can meet in groups of up to six people from six households (children under 11 not counted towards the total)
*All holiday accommodation can reopen fully
*Entertainment venues, including cinemas, bingo halls, indoor-play centres and theatres can re-open
*Indoor visitor attractions, including museums and galleries, can reopen
*Up to 30 people can take part in organised indoor activities and events, rising to 50 outdoors

Update Reply
Cupid Stunt @ 01/06/2021 12:33  

The devil is of course in the detail, especially the 50 people bit.
The BBC keeps dumbing things down too much which leads to confusion.

To quote from the gov.wales website:

"What do you mean by an organised activity?

Organised activities encompass a broad range of activities that can be attended by people of any age. This includes activities such as team sports, exercise classes, meetings of religious groups and support groups. During these activities, up to 50 people of any age will be able to gather from a mix of households as long as they remain outdoors. If the organised activity is taking place indoors, the maximum number of people aged 11 and over that can take part is 30.

Organised activities do not include activities such as parties or wider social gatherings of families and friends beyond the arrangements for meeting other people. Organised activities must not take place in private homes, including in the gardens or grounds. Organised activities must not involve the consumption of alcohol.

An organised activity must be organised by a business, public body or a charitable, benevolent, educational or philanthropic institution, a club or political organisation, or the national governing body of a sport or other activity. The organiser of the activity must meet requirements in the regulations to take all reasonable measures to minimise the risk of exposure to coronavirus and must carry out a risk assessment."

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 01/06/2021 16:56  

Me n Steve r here already sat in the sun by the campervan. The field the bikes r on looks fine and dry

Update Reply
drobess @ 01/06/2021 20:01  

Ok im getting a bit fed up of constant phone calls messages about what day im going to the wales camp and are we going before friday. This camp is booked from FRIDAY THE 4TH OF JUNE.
That is what was agreed with the owners that is when this camp starts.

Update Reply
JP @ 01/06/2021 20:30  

I dropped into the site this evening, it looks like it's going to be a busy weekend.

Can I ask you all, or at least the ones that might, not to bring any gazebos, sorry and all that, but due to the social distancing rules we don't want to appear to be congregating in one particular spot as this tends to happen underneath them. ( You may have thought about this already and I will apologise for the presumption. )

Here's to a good weekend and I hope everyone enjoys it 😊

Update Reply
Fink @ 01/06/2021 20:47  

Bugger..that means re-advertising the circus tent on Ebay,and as for re-homing the elephant and lions at short notice....the stress may kill me....😈

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 01/06/2021 23:02  

And by gazebo,best you message CW now,then...pmsl
And as for JP's post,i'll have you know i'm a quiet drunk until someone steals the hip flask..hope i can borrow a chair to stargaze the night away..xx

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 01/06/2021 23:04  

I'm SO looking forward to this...:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 01/06/2021 23:12  

I think we all are jinx

Update Reply
JP @ 02/06/2021 03:34  

I wasn't going to mention any names, or say anything about the blow-up sofa 🤔

Update Reply
Fink @ 02/06/2021 05:50  

Suppose inflatable sheep are to be frowned upon too...(tuts loudly) ;)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 02/06/2021 08:27  

It's Wales Jinx....... real sheep are traditionally available! 😉

Update Reply
Cupid Stunt @ 02/06/2021 12:16  

A note to Fink me thinks to re-route the ride out to avoid the mountains. Also a kit check on arrival to make sure no one has packed their wellies.

Update Reply
Dove @ 02/06/2021 12:52  

You may need wellies it's persistently raining here at the moment lol

Update Reply
drobess @ 02/06/2021 15:58  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email