MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

South Wales Camp 4th - 6th June

South Wales Camp 4th - 6th June (9) - Forums [Biker Match] South Wales Camp 4th - 6th June (9) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

South Wales Camp 4th - 6th June

Got back home half an hour ago after a great run home. Special thanks from me on behalf of two newbies to BM camping, Vicky1300 and Helen, who arrived as a guest and will probably now sign up after having thoroughly enjoyed herself.

Update Reply
Wills @ 06/06/2021 18:12  

It was a good weekend
I enjoyed meeting quite a few of you and look forward to doing it again very soon !

Update Reply
Philswanz @ 06/06/2021 19:30  

Big thanks to fink for organising this and to her helpers. Great site run by lovely people.
Nice to catch up with people.
Hope to see u all again soon, on bikes next time for sure lol. Xx

Update Reply
drobess @ 06/06/2021 19:44  

Eventually got home safe - tired but happy. Great to meet new and established (not old) members. Thanks Fink and roll on the next one woohoo x

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 06/06/2021 19:51  

Thanks to all from another first timer, great weekend. And the Goldwing survived the gravel that Nick managed to find on our ride out.
Hope you got home OK Nick, Triumphs and their spewing fluids, eh !

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/06/2021 19:57  

All safe! 😁
Great weekend, Thanks to Fink and everyone who contributed!
PS: that wasn't MY choice of road...... the earth spirits willed it through the medium of GPS! 🤣

Update Reply
Cupid Stunt @ 06/06/2021 21:42  

Thank you Fink,JP ,Ragnar and all the usual suspects for letting me steal their chairs at every opportunity..i may have to buy my own sometime...only saw rain as i crossed back into England on the way home..put me down for next year's camp...ride safe everybody.xx

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 07/06/2021 07:59  

And to anyone who said "Hi!" that i just smiled and looked mildly puzzled at...my memory really IS getting that bad..X :)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 07/06/2021 09:51  

A couple more photos updated for your perusal, edification and eructatification.
I like making up new words :-)

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 07/06/2021 13:47  

What's wrong with delictation..??

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 07/06/2021 14:01  

I considered it Jinx but decided that as it has "lic" in it, someone might think it has sexual connotations and I'm naught but a dirty old perve.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 07/06/2021 16:22  

What a fantastic weekend in Llandovery from start to finish. Thank you to Fink and co-conspirators. It was just the tonic I needed and I think others to.
Nice to catch up with friends and make new ones.
Lost bike keys (not mine)
Spirit world influenced GPS
Goldwings doing adventure riding.
Me losing my phone but had put it somewhere safe.
A bike pretending to be a dragon on the way down. Blowing steam instead of flames.
Awesome

Update Reply
Witcher Man @ 07/06/2021 17:31  

Well done Fink with organising a brilliant rally gathering. Excellent choice of site. Well done helpers too. As usual I enjoy meeting everyone (new and those not so new to me 😁). Got home about 4 hrs ago, as decided to make a long weekend. 🤗x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/06/2021 19:59  

Thanks for a great weekend really good seeing everyone all done you

Update Reply
BigRay @ 07/06/2021 22:47  

Thanks to everyone who made me feel very welcome as a first timer, really enjoyed meeting everyone and look forward to the next one 😀 (less gin next time thou 😆🤣)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/06/2021 07:19  

Just back myself from Wales after heading into the hills a week.
Thanks Fink for sorting the weekend out and the lovely breakfast, great site. I even walked into town.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 11/06/2021 16:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email