MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

South Wales Camp 4th - 6th June

South Wales Camp 4th - 6th June (8) - Forums [Biker Match] South Wales Camp 4th - 6th June (8) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

South Wales Camp 4th - 6th June

Which camper is yours? I just arrived but need to find where to pitch the tent:)

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
You may need wellies it's persistently raining here at the moment lol...

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 02/06/2021 17:44  

Just as well Oli told me to have a look on here. No I wasn't going to bring the gazebo. But I'm surprised that as it seems addressed at me that JP who has my number didn't text me or call me. As I very rarely look at these forum messages.
And I'm a bit confused because people seem to be arriving already.
But in a conversation with JP last week
He stated no one would be allowed on site before Friday.

Update Reply
cw @ 02/06/2021 19:57  

We were thinking about bringing a gazebo, but we thought that due to the social distancing and the space on the field, we decided that it may not be a good idea. (JP usually brings one) I just put on here for anyone who had the same idea, that maybe we ought not to. Now if you want to take it as a personal insult that's up to you. CW , the blow up chair was aimed at you , but if you can't take a joke ,?

The few that have arrived early have asked me if they could first , and I have told each one to 'ok' it with the site first of which they have.

This camping weekend starts on FRIDAY. It is my first event. Please play nicely and don't moan about anything else. I am doing my best to put a nice weekend on for us to enjoy.

Update Reply
Fink @ 02/06/2021 20:30  

Susi my darling I hope you're not planning to watch me ride across a muddy field and giggle if I fall off. 🤡

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 02/06/2021 20:52  

I have no issue with not taking a gazebo. Wasn't intending to anyway. And yes I know I have brought it in the past. But a little message might have appreciated.
I don't take it as an insult. Why should I?
And I'll be honest I didn't understand what you meant by the sofa comment. If it a joke then fine.

And I am not moaning when I ask a question about people going early.
If people turn up as they feel like then it can cause problems. I don't want that.
I do appreciate what you are doing
😁

Update Reply
cw @ 02/06/2021 23:05  

Haha unfortunately the field is not too muddy Rags, but I will get you one day 😂😂

Quote:
Susi my darling I hope you're not planning to watch me ride across a muddy field and giggle if I fall off. 🤡...

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 03/06/2021 10:16  

Hey CW, I arrived early as I was already on holiday in Wales and my friends left yesterday so I rang the site to ask if I could do an extra couple of nights. Wanted to get my tent up before it rained. Didn’t mean to cause offence 😌

Quote:
I have no issue with not taking a gazebo. Wasn't intending to anyway. And yes I know I have brought it in the past. But a little message might have appreciated.
I don't take it as an insult. Why shoul...

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 03/06/2021 10:19  

Susipop you haven't caused me any offence how could I 😀
I only asked the question as I don't want any problems for fink who is organising it. So though best to ask the question.
Hope you take the piss out of Rags 😂

Update Reply
cw @ 03/06/2021 12:02  

You know it has to be done. The slightest wobble and my camera is out lol 😁

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 03/06/2021 13:09  

Bike packed and ready to roll. See you tomorrow folks.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 03/06/2021 18:17  

Road works in Monmouth single lane traffic long delays

Update Reply
JP @ 03/06/2021 18:40  

Bring warm clothes it's f=€(ing freezing here 4 degrees at the moment

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 04/06/2021 05:18  

Suns out now

Update Reply
JP @ 04/06/2021 07:17  

Hi guys sorry cannot make it , not due too covid but family stuff. Anyway hope you all have a great time , enjoy the ride outs, sun and defo be at Barmouth. Ride safe and stay safe . Hello too all who know me . I'm really gutted.

Update Reply
brummiepaul @ 04/06/2021 10:40  

You're not having to much luck of late Paul

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 04/06/2021 16:26  

Unfortunately can’t make it today I work at a care home and we are short staffed I’m trying to make it by 18:00 Saturday fingers crossed 🤞

Update Reply
Mac Max @ 04/06/2021 16:36  

Didnt know this was on
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Update Reply
havfun @ 05/06/2021 20:51  

Thank you everyone for such a brilliant weekend, it couldn't have been better, even the bit of rain we had didn't spoil it.
Special thanks to BJ for the help and organisation of tents 🏕 Thank you to Glyn for keeping his word and bringing, not one but two Barabriths (that's cake, Welsh cake)
Thank you to everyone else for being wonderful.
Big praise too from the site owners, they said we outstripped the caravan owners in best behavior, they can't wait to have us all back.

Watch this space as there will be another next year

Update Reply
Fink @ 06/06/2021 11:34  

Got back an hour ago, great weekend, nice to see people again. Well done to Fink for organising it, and the others who also helped out.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/06/2021 17:02  

Well done Fink for an absolutely spiffing and splendid weekend. I don't know how you arranged the weather, but you did. You can be the official BM Weather Pixie from now on.
Mega pleased they want us back next year, it means I can play with the 483 again and have a party at the end of it.
What's not to like!
Bloody marvellous 😈

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 06/06/2021 17:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email