MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

NWBTRTM - Inaugral Meet Up

NWBTRTM - Inaugral Meet Up (8) - Forums [Biker Match] NWBTRTM - Inaugral Meet Up (8) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

NWBTRTM - Inaugral Meet Up

eeerm )

Update Reply
fluffy @ 03/08/2013 22:46  

sorry Fluffy....tablet managed to not paste all the blooming message I had typed! I just copied the directions for Leeds to Northenden off the google directions map search.....probably makes no sense. Did it in a bit of a rush. Wasn't sure how much you needed or didn't need. RB

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 04/08/2013 06:51  

if your no good at directions fluffy i can meet you somewhere then take you to the services on m56 if your coming from bradford down the m62 to junction 18 then m60 to oldham then just carry on to junction 23 theres a mcdonalds there i could meet you there about 9ish if you like

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/08/2013 22:34  

Just a couple of questions..... Firstly, is there anyone wanting a Lymm meeting point. Can you let me know asap as if not I will change the Northenden meet up to 9.00 am to leave at 9.15/9.20 am. Secondly. Can you let me know which meet up point you are going to be at, especially if its the Northenden one, as then I know who I'm looking out for and we don't set off without you. Thirdly. If you haven't posted your piccie, could you, it just means if I have to email/pm I can do it via the events page which is easier and quicker (please include your piccie if you are a pillion as well). Sorry to keep asking but it will make it easier RB

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 07/08/2013 12:10  

I'll be at Chester services M56, it's the nearest, probably stating the obvious. Oh, did I just bump the thread

RD

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/08/2013 09:53  

yes you did RD....oops so did I Chester - RD Northenden - RB PLEASE NOTE if nobody asks for a Lymm meet point by tomorrow 5.00 pm I will be changing the time at the Northenden meet up to 9.00 am leaving at 9.15/9.20 am

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 08/08/2013 13:52  

Have a great time everyone..........ride safe... x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/08/2013 14:20  

Chester - RD Force 999 Nellie Non Hot Male Batty Ali Northenden - RB Firestorm -X Cally PLEASE NOTE if nobody asks for a Lymm meet point by tomorrow 5.00 pm I will be changing the time at the Northenden meet up to 9.00 am leaving at 9.15/9.20 am

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 09/08/2013 13:53  

bump up Just to let those meeting at Northenden, or intending to....as no-one confirmed they wanted/needed a Lymm meeting point, the Northenden meet will be 9.00 am aiming to leave at 9.15/9.20 am. Thanks (a bit longer in bed) and see you all. And don't forget as this isn't an official BM thing, you can bring your mates along as well should they wish to come along. The more the merrier. RB

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 12/08/2013 13:54  

Hi folks, I'm up for this one, North Wales is an amazing, beautiful place. (As long as it ain't tipping down) Route looks varied and interesting. Spare seat on my Bandit if any young lady fancies a day out. D

Update Reply
DynamicDave @ 12/08/2013 15:52  

Woohoo.......look forward to meeting you D

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 12/08/2013 18:35  

god i hope i can still make it i've gotta start nights from tuesday but hoping to be finished for 6am just hope i can stay awake

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/08/2013 22:23  

Fingers crossed Franny, that you can make it.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 13/08/2013 07:18  

Chester - RD Northenden - RB Force 999 Firestorm-X Nellie Cally Non Hot Male Batty Ali Just a reminder - note the change of the Northenden meet up time. Could I ask if you are going and you haven't posted your piccie on the events page, to do so as it makes it easier if I have to do a global email and I don't miss anyone out. 9.00 am - The Northenden Bus Layby (come off the motorway at Northenden (M56 Junction 3a) and go across the junction as if heading back onto the motorway. leaving at 9.15/9.20. 10.00 am meet up at <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Chester</st1:place></st1:City> services M56 J14 and A5117 (North of Helsby) access from both motorway and 'A' roads. Just posting the route again for anyone who is just looking and/or new to the site. Essentially its a day to meet up, meet friends, make friends and basically have a good enjoyable day out....<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> Remember the route is flexible and everyone is welcome and engine size, experience etc will be taken into account and worked round. Don't think you can't come along because you have a 125, no experience, minimum experience or anything like that (I'm still a newbie as I'll will only have been riding just over a year and its only my second "big" ride). 10.00 am meet up at <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Chester</st1:place></st1:City> services M56 J14 and A5117 (North of Helsby) access from both motorway and 'A' roads<o:p></o:p> A55 - A494 to Ruthin<o:p></o:p> A525 - A542 to <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Horseshoe</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType w:st="on">Pass</st1:PlaceType></st1:place> (Ponderosa)<o:p></o:p> A542 Llangollen<o:p></o:p> A5 to Corwen<o:p></o:p> (Detour if you fancy it A494 to <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Bala</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType w:st="on">Lake</st1:PlaceType></st1:place>)<o:p></o:p> A494 back towards Corwin, turn West onto A5 join A470 to Betws-y-Coed – Llanrwst<o:p></o:p> ***Suggest you check your fuel at Betws-y-Coed if you haven't already done so, don't run out on Denbigh Moors***<o:p></o:p> take A 548 - A544 (South - East) Llansannan<o:p></o:p> A543 Denbigh (East)<o:p></o:p> The A548 - A544 - A543 can be a bit challenging for the novice but great experience, just be careful. There's plenty of opportunity to get some food beforehand so blood sugar and concentration levels should be well up.A525 back to Ruthin<o:p></o:p> A494 to Mold - Queens-ferry and home.<o:p></o:p> Depending on what time we set off and how hungry you are there are various eating places and watering holes along the way:<o:p></o:p> The Castle Cafe at Ruthin near the river, favourite haunt of bikers and cyclists - limited space, gets real busy, good food, inexpensive, toilets.<o:p></o:p> Ponderosa, <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Horseshoe</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType w:st="on">Pass</st1:PlaceType></st1:place> - big enough to accommodate just about anyone, usual facilities and friendly sheep<o:p></o:p> Bala Lake - various places but can be on the expensive side and a bit touristy!<o:p></o:p> Betws-y-Coed - as above

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 13/08/2013 13:57  

Chester -10.00 am Northenden - 9.00 am leaving 9.15/9.20     

RD RB
Force 999                             Firestorm-X               
Nellie                                        Cally              
Non Hot Male        Alan Malloy
Batty Ali

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 14/08/2013 21:53  

RB/RD --I'll go for the Chester meet @ 10.00. Look forward to meeting you all!

Update Reply
DynamicDave @ 15/08/2013 10:27  

Look forward to meeting you DD. eek just noticed my spacing went a bit squiffy.....rather like me Chester 10.00 am RD Force 999 Nellie Non Hot Male Batty Ali Dynamic Dave Northenden 9.00 am leaving at 9.15/9.20 RD Firestorm-x Cally Alan Malloy

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 15/08/2013 13:37  

Think I might join you lot, sounds a good ride out

Update Reply
Spud1163 @ 15/08/2013 20:58  

Hi RB I'm looking at meeting you guys at either Ruthin or at the Ponderosa but will confirm next week. Can you give me a guide as to what time you will be at Ruthin and if i can have a contact number please. thanks Looking forward to meeting you all

Update Reply
newbikerchick @ 15/08/2013 21:51  

Hi NBC , RD is probs best to ask re route and timings, but will pm you my mobile as well......and I will ensure a) its charged b) its switched on and c) I've taken it off silent.

It will be lovely to catch up.......and I will work on my helmet hair look lol

Spud, it will be a grand day for sure

Looking forward to seeing everyone

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 15/08/2013 22:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email