MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

NWBTRTM - Inaugral Meet Up

NWBTRTM - Inaugral Meet Up (12) - Forums [Biker Match] NWBTRTM - Inaugral Meet Up (12) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

NWBTRTM - Inaugral Meet Up

Great idea Plumbski, could I suggest a nip into Anglesey to Llanfairthelongestdamnedunpronouncablenameinwelshgogogoch ?

Update Reply
DynamicDave @ 26/08/2013 11:53  

Both ideas sound good Plumbski and DD, I'd def be up for that

Update Reply
Cally. @ 26/08/2013 12:18  

thanx to everyone who organised and attended the ride-out. had a grt day and met lots of lovely new people. oh and thanx dave for getting me back in one piece. looking forward to the next one swimbuddy

Update Reply
SwimBuddy @ 26/08/2013 12:42  

You are welcome Karen, my pleasure. RD, good you got back O.K. We often wondered what you might be thinking following several bunches of riders !!! Good job from HarleySportster, I noticed you stopping frequently, I think next time I'll make more effort to learn the route and key towns beforehand and try a bit of marshalling myself.

Update Reply
DynamicDave @ 26/08/2013 15:03  

Yep good idea Dave, I know some really good spots on Anglesey, and the coast road is good for bikes, apart from some silly speed reductions. I have a good mate at Rhosniegr who has a cafe right on the beech at the Funsport shop, cool lets do it, JO RD

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 26/08/2013 16:00  

Well ive never been to Anglesey, so I'm up for that, especially if Llanfairthelongestdamnedunpronouncablenameinwelshgogogoch has a cafe/pub.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 26/08/2013 16:49  

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch has plenty of cafe/pubs RB
Thanks for a great day out and to everyone else who helped, was lovely to meet those that i did and sorry to those that i didnt catch up with, hope to meet up with you on the next one Hope you all got back ok

Update Reply
newbikerchick @ 26/08/2013 22:39  

Hope I didn't cause you (or any Welsh members) any offence by mutating the place name there Newbikerchick, just trying to create a bit of interest/humour in the topic It would make a great group pic all stood under the name sign! I've posted a couple of pics from the last trip on the Events page, it should give anyone thinking of going on the 'Anglesey Tour' an idea of the group size (when we all manage to stick together )

Update Reply
DynamicDave @ 27/08/2013 15:15  

Ha ha Dave, no thought it was rather funny actually ye I agree we should have a group photo under the Llanfair PG sign(thats it for short) RB thats on your 'to do' list for the Anglesey tour

Update Reply
newbikerchick @ 27/08/2013 21:55  

Thanx to everyone for a great day out,see you all soon

Update Reply
Onearmbandit52 @ 27/08/2013 22:01  

Thanks for the photos RB http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=4252

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/08/2013 00:21  

Ta Sandi

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 28/08/2013 07:24  

My apologies to DynamicDave, I didn't realise the last 2 photos were yours, thanks for them

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/08/2013 10:06  

Thanx Sandi, my pleasure Thanx NBC for the offer of looking into B+B, campsites if needed

Update Reply
DynamicDave @ 28/08/2013 17:59  

Thanks to Barb52 for having the foresight to bring chocolate . . . . xx

I'll remember that next time!

Cheers

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/08/2013 11:53  

there was chocolate???????? darn it

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 29/08/2013 13:31  

mmmmmmmmmmmmm, chocolate

RD