MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Why were you dumped?!!

Why were you dumped?!! (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Why were you dumped?!! (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Why were you dumped?!!

awwwwwwwww sweetie, well he aint such a good bloke after all belive me

Update Reply
RC @ 25/09/2006 05:33  

How many of us are? We are either skint, lazy, smelly, bad tempered, or just don't understand women. Actually most of us are all of these ....... fancy blowing me a kiss? PMSL

Update Reply
rubecula @ 25/09/2006 05:37  

mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol cant say what i think of my bloke on here at the mo i'll get booted off lol

Update Reply
RC @ 25/09/2006 05:38  

I feel your thoughts winding their way through the ether.... LOL Hey stoppit you are melting my screen. PMSL

Update Reply
rubecula @ 25/09/2006 05:40  

lol soz matey i'll behave from now on (not)hahaha

Update Reply
RC @ 25/09/2006 05:42  

I might be skint and don't understand women, but I wouldn't say I'm lazy, smelly or bad tempered.

Since starting work at "the jam factory" I've had nothing but compliments paid to me on the quantity and quality of my work and the chances of something more permenant are very good
I have a shower everyday and I just ignore my mother these days

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 25/09/2006 05:43  

2w's i dont understand MEN! apart from hes doing my head in grrrrrrrrrrrrr but lets not go there lol

Update Reply
RC @ 25/09/2006 05:45  

Go where? Your head? LOL Hey 2w bet you smell of marmalade.... PMSL

Update Reply
rubecula @ 25/09/2006 05:46  

any where when men are concered......... oh to be young free n single, could be sooner than ya think lmao whats thats song sicky n sweet,oh yeah def lepard poor some sugar on me lol soz 2w's could'nt resist

Update Reply
RC @ 25/09/2006 05:49  

"You make me wanna Shout" by Lulu????????

Update Reply
rubecula @ 25/09/2006 06:32  

SHOUT i wanna do more than shout lmao, split with my fella today i decided i want some one to go on rallys with me ,not work on them all the time, so i told him that,were still mates though,so yep im young free n single again wooooooohoooooooooo and im staying that way!

Update Reply
RC @ 25/09/2006 09:27  

u go there girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! until u meet sum hunk again lol show em whos boss

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 25/09/2006 10:35  

nope is deffo off men they do me head in lol

Update Reply
RC @ 25/09/2006 12:12  

Now those of you with kids (and I mean of all ages, cos mine are grown but still my kids and the absolute loves and pride and joy of my life!!) will share the same thoughts and experiences as me perhaps. Those of you without them will probably find it hard to understand or even imagine but Ill try and express it anyway. Oggie, it seems you have already experienced the trauma of being asked to choose between "them" and her!!! No contest is there? You kids are sacrosanct but they do grow up and need you less but will always be a part of your life, and anyone who you meet and strike up a relationship with will have to accept, understand and be a part of theirs and yours too if they want to last the distance and truly make you happy and be part of your life and love. If not, its a no go area. Kids may be on a different level to your partner - now a lower or higher one but just different, but they aint gonna stand down or be lost and no one should expect them to be. Thats why I think for me, the guy I ultimately settle with will have to be a dad himself, otherwise how will he know and understand what it means to be a parent??!!! Thats my thoughts and experience, Im sure Im not alone in this. Never mind, move on look foward, there is supposedly someone out there for everyone so they say lol!!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/02/2007 16:39  

Can I add my my two pence worth? Picture the scenario, me sitting at my PC chatting to my girlfriend after rushing through town to buy her favourite perfume Carolina Herrera 212 (Fortunately I was unable to find any in store in the town where I work), and trying to arrange for me to visit the following evening (Valentines) with flowers and presents in hand. I was dumped the evening before Valentines this year because the woman I was seeing said she felt possessed. When I enquired if her body had been taken control of by a spirit she responded that she didn't like me touching her in private places in public??? Somewhat confused I asked her to explain and she told me she didn't like me putting my hand on her bum at the pub. To say I was gobsmacked was an understatement...there I was spending loads of money treating someone I was hoping would be the perfect match to nights out and champagne in restaurants, all for naught. Next time I will be wise - if she insists on me taking her out...I'll roll up to the nearest Mcdonalds takeaway, and after spending less than a fiver I will know for sure if she really likes me. PS: I have a sneaky suspicion that she was seeing someone else as I was only able to see her every other weekend as I have my son the other weekends.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/02/2007 18:09  

thats awful Paul, better off without her ......... I was last dumped because he couldnt see a long term relationship for us, I dont think he liked the fact that my kids came first either, but Im not bothered, Im used to being single now Lol

Update Reply
wttgill @ 23/02/2007 03:36  

Aaaaw thats awful Paul, but a petty excuse Id say - think you're right something more to it than that she may well have been seeing someone else and I say, always go with your gut instincts too. Only time I ever got it wrong was when I ignored them and gave someone time to get to know them rather than make assumptions straight away. Funny though, I seem to get them the other end of the scale. Hardly tactile (unless after more!!) at all, and trouble is, Im very tactile and see it as being terms of affection so its all about being compatible and liking the same things too I guess. Also, ones Ive met since being single, seem to be mean/tight to the point of me feeling uncomfortable too. Never been motivated by money or material crap myself, so hate someone who is - its not just making a woman feel uncomfortable (and remember Im not 21 so do come from the era where the man should be the man and at least offer to pay even if I offer half, which I always do by the way cos Im a modern woman too!!) Being mean/tight says alot about someone personality to me - "anal retentive" Freud called that personality trait which means selfish, cold, mean and ungiving!!!! So just be careful not to jump in with the assumptions too soon and remember us ladies in particular read alot into somethings that you guys may not have even thought about!!! Like you wttgill, Ive also decided just from the few single guys Ive met, better off without em lol!!!! you do get used to being single, and I was married for 27 years, knew him for 30 - if I can get used to being on my own, anyone can believe me!!!! Never mind Paul, its already said, better off without that one, not right for you, you need something who touches your bum in public too then you can laugh about it together!!!! Take care hun Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/02/2007 04:04  

You might just be right Paul about her seeing someone else!! So you are better off without her!! If someone likes you enough then spending tons of money isn't necessary all the while, you should be together because you enjoy being with each other and not for what the other person spends on you. There, that's me done now

Update Reply
Di @ 23/02/2007 09:32  

she def wasnt the one paul,am sure sum1 out there 4 u. i was last dumped because after being happy bout my pregnancy,2 wks later he decided he wanted to be with a woman wiv no kids so he could go out more!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 23/02/2007 14:38  

paul think you had a lucky esccape there, even in the most hardened loony bin no one would admit to feelin possessed did you ask her if she was in the film The Entity at all, or is she a gemeni ??? keep ya money safe for ya kid and you to enjoy and wipe ya brow im a right sloppy git an luv the hearts an flowers thing, but best of all is the scribbled notes, the flowers from a field errr minus the bugs though !!!!!! food cooked at home cos you get more and extra pudding dont cost anything either. surprise phone call when your least expecting it, puttin the bog lid down !!! people think that to impress you need to spend money an i say its just not that at all, its the little things that mean the most something thats took time and effort anyone can go into a shop an buy something but to think about and do or make it is more special.

Update Reply
storm @ 23/02/2007 14:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email