MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Why were you dumped?!!

Why were you dumped?!! (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Why were you dumped?!! (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Why were you dumped?!!

Exactly! Buy what you like when you're shopping, watch what the hell you want, be as messy as you like,the list goes on.... Got me thinkin now! lol xxx

Update Reply
chrissyjinx @ 21/09/2006 10:40  

lol chrissy

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 21/09/2006 12:52  

got all the bed to yourself !!! no toilet lid left up !!!! no pee down the side of the toilet, (unless your mates hover an have balance probs !!!) no skid marks down the pan !!! no scuddy socks dumped on the floor!!!! less pots to wash !!! i could go on !!!

Update Reply
storm @ 21/09/2006 14:38  

oh...so many bitter vibe's on here...so what, we all get dumped at one point or another...So get over it, and stop wollowin in self pitty.....were all better than that..Me, i been dumped that many times i got a flat arse

Update Reply
chilster @ 22/09/2006 09:45  

awwwwwwwwwww poor u chilster get storm to give a hug lol

Update Reply
RC @ 22/09/2006 10:41  

Mine ran off with another woman. She wanted to go back to her first husband last year but decided to go for a chum instead. Me? I feel liberated.

Update Reply
ammoniasquirt @ 22/09/2006 13:56  

let you all in on something a mate told me .he said be yourself , if you cant be yourself your find it hell being someone else .

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 22/09/2006 14:06  

No self-pity here, just relishing the finer points of being single

Update Reply
chrissyjinx @ 22/09/2006 14:22  

well said jinx no one telling off ( burp!!! ) or what to do .

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 22/09/2006 14:28  

lol fire (duble belch !!!)

Update Reply
storm @ 22/09/2006 14:35  

hey oggy, thanx for post,but still think no way to walking into pub,on own, its just not a laydee thing,(unless its a local and meeting someone in there, (it must be my age!) liking all the liberated stuff from all you peeps, i too am master of the remote, high status stuff that!lol. firebladekid quite right,bout being yoself, no point in trying to fit someone else's fotofit,unless you like leading double life! waste of time really that, kayx

Update Reply
kay @ 22/09/2006 16:38  

hey kay i couldn't go for a drink on my own either would feel a right plank sat on me own in the pub..... used to meet mates in the pub and never worried about being first there but knew mates were on the way..... dont mind goin to piktures and stuff on my own but not pubs so your not on your own with this one

Update Reply
storm @ 23/09/2006 07:42  

yeah im the same i couldnt go in a pub on my own,unless i was meeting my mates there............i am the shy type

Update Reply
RC @ 23/09/2006 07:48  

pull the other one rc its got bells on it hun !!!! if your shy what does that make me then ??????? invisible !!!!!! hahahahahhahahahaha

Update Reply
storm @ 23/09/2006 07:58  

haha i am why does no one belive me well u gonna have to start comin out with me storm

Update Reply
RC @ 23/09/2006 08:00  

rc are u sure there wernet summit in ya coke last nite? shy lmao -nah really u quiet for ten minutes well quiter than usaul but tahts it lol u shud go storm my god u wanna see her go and that was with no alcohol last nite rc a true party animal lol

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 23/09/2006 12:14  

awwwww cheers chuck, not drinking next weekend either geeeeee im being good i just no how to party hahahahaha

Update Reply
RC @ 23/09/2006 13:43  

I'm still crying in my beer cos RC found herself a good man..........

Update Reply
rubecula @ 24/09/2006 20:32  

awwwwwwwwwwwww rube soz

Update Reply
RC @ 25/09/2006 03:31  

I'll (sob sob) get over it (sniff) I'll just go outside and kiss my bike.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 25/09/2006 05:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email