MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Why were you dumped?!!

Why were you dumped?!! (13) - Forums [Biker Match] Why were you dumped?!! (13) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Why were you dumped?!!

i've done the dumping in both my relationships the first one (after 18 years) was violent an sleeping round (including a friend) and the second, as i said b4 was still taking things day by day (after 3 years). I've yet to contemplate entering into another one, but maybe 3rd time lucky

Update Reply
nutty tart @ 09/09/2007 16:02  

I got dumped over the telephone at 6 am one morning earlier this year! I wasnt too bothered about that as i had been wanting to end it after 7 years together as he was becoming unrealiable and other reasons which i wont go into here, so i was glad he did the dirty work to dump me so i didnt have to feel guilty! but he could have told me to my face then i wouldnt have done a Bobbit...... Im too nice for that! I really am a nice girl by the way! Hes started texting me again recently 2 months ago til now asking to see me - i told him where to stick it as it makes me laugh in a way as hes like benny hill doing all the chasing lol so revenge is sweet watching him make a prat of himself ive moved on and he should take a leaf from my book and follow my example etc....... Ive heard that he ISNT IMPRESSED with me enjoying myself it is nothing to do with him!!!! tsk tsk.......

Update Reply
scattygal35 @ 10/09/2007 09:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email