MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Why were you dumped?!!

Why were you dumped?!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Why were you dumped?!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Why were you dumped?!!

Well said Storm. My lad came within hrs of dying from meningitis and priorities soon damn well change but I still think it's unfair that you can't take the bloody batteries out or use the remote control on the little blighters!!

Update Reply
Di @ 19/09/2006 09:33  

bet one of the reasons i got dumped for would make you all lol , got told buy one lady i had a choice between her or my bike and if i love her i was to sell me bike and my cds and if not she'd be leaveing . ( bye bye ) shes gone she was a total dolly bird and had to be in the attention all the time .... she knew i was a heavy rocker ,biker rideing , beer drinking , madman . anyone know any women , who love beer , bikes , rock , if so leave your name and number at the bottom of me pint glass and i'l get back to you . anyone that choose's there kids of a guy or lady respect is due to you blood is thinker than water .

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 19/09/2006 10:02  

fireblade rock chick an bp are just two name that spring to mind on your list !!! hahahahah gals it just had to be said an yep your right why do people know what they gettin into and then try an change it ??? i think its the challenge of trying to change a person thats more at the front of their minds not the relationship !!! just dumb asses if you can't hack it just don't go there is my motto.... errrrmmmm she might have looked good but if you knockin an nobodys home best to give it up !! hahahahahaha and thomsondiane if you ever find a way of keepin the little angels (cough cough ) quiet for a while pleeese post it on here mind you mine is quiet if he's got his ps2 but he gets banned from it more than he has it... thats my remote control on him

Update Reply
storm @ 19/09/2006 11:04  

soon to be xwife tryed that 1 on me too firebladekid thats 1of the reason she's soon to be an xwife lol

Update Reply
Oggy @ 19/09/2006 17:31  

woo fireblade ya my kinda man lol and storm ya cheeky lol but i luvs ya !!!!

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 19/09/2006 17:49  

bp rc usually calls me more than that so will take it as a compliment sorry to hear about your break up oggy its never nice for anyone when it happens but sometimes its for the best... tc

Update Reply
storm @ 20/09/2006 08:27  

haha i do storm but i luv ya really lol and sorry guys but ive met a lovley man this weekend,so im no longer availiable sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol

Update Reply
RC @ 20/09/2006 13:05  

I can see al the dissapointed faces now

Good luck to ya mate

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 20/09/2006 13:32  

hahahaha cheers though 2w's

Update Reply
RC @ 20/09/2006 13:42  

good luck rc hope it works out good for you storm no need to be sorry mate that was 1 breakup that was definatley for the best, i cant live with control freaks in my life lol

Update Reply
Oggy @ 20/09/2006 14:31  

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww cheers oggy

Update Reply
RC @ 20/09/2006 14:43  

have fun

Update Reply
Oggy @ 20/09/2006 14:57  

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i will lmao tyvm

Update Reply
RC @ 20/09/2006 15:42  

i ll never be dumped again cuzno one wants me im so lonely n heartbroken no one wants my sexy fat ass no more bbbbboooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooo

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 20/09/2006 17:49  

soooooo happy to hear you found a lovely soul RC. be like me bp, (hard, bitter, unforgiving!!!!!!!), yeah, i really was for a couple of years after lover/hubby found better,found wanting where i was concerned, but hey, every cloud.......... over all that, but social life sadly lacking since kids flown nest, i work long hours, (dont we all!) . single lady cant just walk in pub! really happy with life but just wltm friends for fun and conversations, ( or gossip!) you look v nice lady, maybe we should start a ' get it off your chest club' i know im defo not lacking in that department!!!!!! kayx

Update Reply
kay @ 20/09/2006 18:16  

awwwwwwwwwwwwww thank you kay, hes a diamond we get on great, hes just what i need lol

Update Reply
RC @ 20/09/2006 18:46  

lol yes kay lets gor for it lol x and thankyou x

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 20/09/2006 20:16  

just noticed your post Kay & i'm sorry but i disagree, why cant a single girl go into a pub on her own? single blokes do it, a single girl wants a drink as much as a bloke does & is entitled to go into the pub without getting any hassle.if a bloke (or a woman) thinks a bird is on her on in the pub she's only after one thing then thats thier problem you go in the pub mate

Update Reply
Oggy @ 21/09/2006 01:10  

Wot ya all doin gettin dumped anyway?? You're meant to get in there FIRST lol. I am thinking the single life's not so bad anyway, do what you like when you like xx

Update Reply
chrissyjinx @ 21/09/2006 10:33  

too right crissy an no fightin for the remote !!! come an go as you please ((((((((XXX)))))))))

Update Reply
storm @ 21/09/2006 10:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email