MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Burglars in your home, what would you do?

Burglars in your home, what would you do? - Forums [Biker Match] Burglars in your home, what would you do? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Burglars in your home, what would you do?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9522512/Sh...-mask.html Defending themselves and their property's photo. Yup numerous men break into your home you have your woman and kids there, there's a shot gun....go figure...are they just gonna rob you, murder you ...rape your wife/partner...daughters ...kill them...You will do what you have to, to protect all that is dear to you........ anyone who says different is lying or a coward.....because those thieving scumbags would be deader than dead after the smoke cleared from both barrels! FACT! What would you really do?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/09/2012 15:07  

Fight for my life and the life of others in ANY way i had to !!.....No ifs or buts either,....end of ...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/09/2012 15:11  

Here Here,, sort of been there done that, it was never reported but he didnt come back for another try.

Update Reply
Sweeny Todd @ 05/09/2012 15:17  

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9522512/Sh...-mask.html

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/09/2012 15:18  

shoot em all,let the lord sort em out...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 05/09/2012 16:19  

now i know why i moved to ireland! just in case i needed reminding. interesting to note from the article that for it to happen like that the shotgun would have to have been loaded and sitting at the side of the bed.....which may leave the householder with a few questions to answer.....even though they are technically the victims! never felt the need to go that far....and even tho my doors are always unlocked now i still keep a hurley stick by the bedroom door

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 05/09/2012 16:21  

I wouldn't hesitate to shoot the feckers, it has happened to me before and it will NOT happen again.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/09/2012 16:37  

I would defend my family to the hilt...I wouldnt think twice!! Sorry but I would never let anyone rape or hurt any of my girls...I would put a knife in them first..and Im not a violent person!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/09/2012 16:41  

The gun wouldn't need to be, loaded etc, most people have there cabinets in the room or cupboard upstairs so it would take next to no time to get it and most have boxes of cartridges sitting in the bottom....rural a lot have em sitting under the bed etc

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/09/2012 17:50  

I would fight to the end for my family, close friends and the things i hold dear, no hesitation and no thought of consequences!!!!!

P.S. No guns though, too quick

Update Reply
wenders @ 05/09/2012 18:14  

Great sentiments, ladies but have you ever tried fighting for your life with someone more powerful than you?? Yes, you do your best but the chances of success are slim. Its up to each one of us to take sensible security steps (in and out of the house) and to have a thought through plan of action should this ever occur. Simple things like phone with you at all times, staying in lit places, secure locks and yes......that hurley stick under the bed !!! Heaven hope none of us are ever in such a position.

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 05/09/2012 18:33  

shoot him in the nutts probley wouldnt die from it but would never forget. Probley get a good laff in court as well

Update Reply
JP @ 05/09/2012 18:37  

I don't own a gun but I sleep within easy grabbing distance of a Katana, and NOT one of those cheap eBay copies. Engaged in various forms of bladed martial combat over the years too and would have no hesitation in indulging in a bit of genuine slice 'n' dice in defense of house and loved ones.

Update Reply
centurion @ 05/09/2012 18:45  

Use the cold steel...they don't like it up 'em!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/09/2012 19:22  

Don't tell him your name XK

Update Reply
centurion @ 05/09/2012 19:31  

I don't want to go on ze list!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/09/2012 19:34  

well police announced this evening that they wont be charging the couple with any offence....think they are very fortunate.

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 05/09/2012 19:45  

Been there done that to, although not with a shooter. Difficult, the lady whoes four year old son had a knife at his throat while ---- were looking for money know's the answer. However a US style armoury in every house is not the way, loads of fatalities that were mistakes, have a look at Arron Lewis on U tube "i'm a country boy" official cut and you can see what I mean. Have to say wife(mines gone) and kids are a blood and honour issue. No not a NAZI, but think its your duty to protect them and lets face it where do all the trash come from??

Update Reply
ZZRTAR @ 05/09/2012 20:32  

I got involved in an incident in my home 4 or 5 years ago with another teenage girl. Heard raised voices downstairs went down and discovered this low life chav stood over & threatening my daughter who was cowering, crouched down terrified with her hands over her head and crying in a corner of the kitchen. Asked her to leave...she wouldn't Insisted she leave....she wouldn't...insisted repeatedly...she just wouldn't go & all the time the beligerent bitch was challenging me. Pushed her towards the door and she then threatened to flatten me if I touched her again (she is considerably taller than me & was wearing huge heels) I know what the overwhelming instinct to protect your child and your home feels like and I felt it then...suffice to say a few choice words were exchanged and from somewhere I found the strength to bundle her out through the front door The next day the police came round as she had reported me for assault! (she was 1 month short of her 18th birthday and therefore a minor). Apparently she told them she wouldn't press charges if I was prepared to apologise!!!! I discovered she has a record for smashing the living daylights out of other girls and had been sent for anger management....she also knew the law The police were very sympathetic and implored me to pick up the phone if she came back. I did not apologise, and she didn't press charges and she never came back....but if I ever find myself in similar circumstances I would try to resist my instincts & dial 999 I felt physically sick that this piece of s**te had succeeded in putting me in the position where the law saw me as the villain

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 05/09/2012 21:58  

It never ceases to amaze me, the irony of some folks' responses. How blood thirsty some folk are, doesn't that just lower them to the criminal's level? Most of them are thinking that their plan, or intended plan, will go smoothly, it may not and they could end up on the wrong end of the weapon of their choice. I really don't think any of us know, except for Minnie and others who have actually experienced it, how we will react to a threat upon ourselves or our nearest and dearest.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/09/2012 08:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email