MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

'scoot aboot' the Scottish Highlands 20th - 29th July 2012

'scoot aboot' the Scottish Highlands 20th - 29th July 2012 - Forums [Biker Match] 'scoot aboot' the Scottish Highlands 20th - 29th July 2012 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

'scoot aboot' the Scottish Highlands 20th - 29th July 2012

Tour of Scotland II - 'scoot aboot' the Scottish Highlands 20/7 - 29/7 2012 Paneurojim or Big Jim as he is fondly know lol, has put together some great rides taking in campsites at Ben Nevis, Fortwilliam; Ullapool and Applecross (Highland Games) Wester Ross with a variety of rides outs. I will get all the details onto events as soon as possible when I get confirmation of the campsites etc. We did a tour last year and had a fantastic time, Jim has 14 definite names already. I wanted to get something on to allow people time to plan time off work for all or part of the tour. Please add you name below if you are interested in coming along : Definates: paneurojim BOBKAT possibles:

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 30/04/2012 22:40  

Tour of Scotland II - 'scoot aboot' the Scottish Highlands 20/7 - 29/7 2012

Paneurojim or Big Jim as he is fondly know lol, has put together some great rides taking in campsites at Ben Nevis, Fortwilliam; Ullapool and Applecross (Highland Games) Wester Ross with a variety of rides outs. I will get all the details onto events as soon as possible when I get confirmation of the campsites etc. We did a tour last year and had a fantastic time, Jim has 14 definite names already. I wanted to get something on to allow people time to plan time off work for all or part of the tour.

Please add you name below if you are interested in coming along :

Definates: paneurojim
BOBKAT

possibles:IanT1966

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 01/05/2012 11:14  

Tour of Scotland II - 'scoot aboot' the Scottish Highlands 20/7 - 29/7 2012 Paneurojim or Big Jim as he is fondly know lol, has put together some great rides taking in campsites at Ben Nevis, Fortwilliam; Ullapool and Applecross (Highland Games) Wester Ross with a variety of rides outs. I will get all the details onto events as soon as possible when I get confirmation of the campsites etc. We did a tour last year and had a fantastic time, Jim has 14 definite names already. I wanted to get something on to allow people time to plan time off work for all or part of the tour. Please add you name below if you are interested in coming along : Definates: paneurojim BOBKAT Shawy42 DaftUn possibles:IanT1966

Update Reply
DaftUn @ 01/05/2012 12:30  

Tour of Scotland II - 'scoot aboot' the Scottish Highlands 20/7 - 29/7 2012 Paneurojim or Big Jim as he is fondly know lol, has put together some great rides taking in campsites at Ben Nevis, Fortwilliam; Ullapool and Applecross (Highland Games) Wester Ross with a variety of rides outs. I will get all the details onto events as soon as possible when I get confirmation of the campsites etc. We did a tour last year and had a fantastic time, Jim has 14 definite names already. I wanted to get something on to allow people time to plan time off work for all or part of the tour. Please add you name below if you are interested in coming along : Definates: paneurojim BOBKAT Shawy42 DaftUn kwakgirl possibles:IanT1966

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 01/05/2012 13:10  

That's great folks, I'm getting costs for campsites, booking details etc and will get everything on event asap - ooooooh it'll be great 5 Arranites already hehehe xxxx Tour of Scotland II - 'scoot aboot' the Scottish Highlands 20/7 - 29/7 2012 Paneurojim or Big Jim as he is fondly know lol, has put together some great rides taking in campsites at Ben Nevis, Fortwilliam; Ullapool and Applecross (Highland Games) Wester Ross with a variety of rides outs. I will get all the details onto events as soon as possible when I get confirmation of the campsites etc. We did a tour last year and had a fantastic time, Jim has 14 definite names already. I wanted to get something on to allow people time to plan time off work for all or part of the tour. Please add you name below if you are interested in coming along : Definates: paneurojim BOBKAT Shawy42 DaftUn kwakgirl possibles:IanT1966

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 01/05/2012 15:19  

this sounds like an excellent idea. Definitely interested. Would someone please add my name to the list coz I'm using the phone at the mo. Ta

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 03/05/2012 23:01  

Please add you name below if you are interested in coming along : Definates: paneurojim BOBKAT Shawy42 DaftUn kwakgirl Dustin666 possibles: IanT1966

Update Reply
DaftUn @ 04/05/2012 12:35  

Please add you name below if you are interested in coming along :

Definates:
paneurojim
BOBKAT
Shawy42
DaftUn
kwakgirl
Dustin666

possibles:
IanT1966

maybe
earthwind

Update Reply
earthwind @ 04/05/2012 17:43  

thanks kati you a that s me home dustin you still on that phone that 2weeks now sins maryport

Update Reply
paneurojim @ 04/05/2012 20:36  

@ big jim , aye Jim , I'm still fishing on the river nokia. Never had so much as a nibble. Gonner give it up as a bad job and stick with Mrs palmer lol.

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 04/05/2012 22:57  

Can ya put me down please as a poss thank you

Update Reply
sumodwarf @ 05/05/2012 16:15  

Woooohoooooo Scotland

Please add your name below if you are interested in coming along:-

Definates: paneurojim BOBKAT Shawy42 DaftUn kwakgirl Dustin666 Wenders possibles: IanT1966 Sumodwarf

maybe
earthwind

Update Reply
wenders @ 06/05/2012 01:03  

Jim .... Now I understand
Please add your name below if you are interested in coming along:-

Definates:
paneurojim
BOBKAT
Shawy42
DaftUn
kwakgirl
Dustin666
Wenders

possibles:
IanT1966
Sumodwarf
Riggy66

maybe
earthwind

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 07/05/2012 09:00  

Aww Bobs ya coulda made it fer June when me n FG are up there anyway

Have fun though

Update Reply
Stroggyman @ 07/05/2012 13:22  

LOL Stroggy, i'm just Jims 'Miss Moneypenny' on this hehe, he made the dates - we'll try to catch up though when you and Trish are up here Great to see names going on for this - woohooooooo xx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 07/05/2012 18:58  

OOPS forgot to add this to the bottom of the post: Please add your name below if you are interested in coming along:- Definates: paneurojim BOBKAT Shawy42 DaftUn kwakgirl Dustin666 Wenders possibles: IanT1966 Sumodwarf Riggy66maybeearthwind

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 07/05/2012 19:02  

I'll try and pop along to this also but need to check dates around having my wee one (daddy time).

Jim and Bobster if i can help with anything gimme a shout as happy to help where I can

Update Reply
madscots @ 07/05/2012 19:22  

Congratulations Chris, that'll be you catapulted into maturity hehehe. Thanks huni, will be good to see you if you manage. Keep us posted on mini madscot xx Please add your name below if you are interested in coming along:- Definates: paneurojim BOBKAT Shawy42 DaftUn kwakgirl Dustin666 Wenders possibles: IanT1966 Sumodwarf Riggy66maybeearthwind

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 07/05/2012 20:13  

my wee one is 10 and lives with my ex LMAO

Update Reply
madscots @ 07/05/2012 20:23  

stroggyman let me know when you up in scotland and all meet up with you and go a run i was ask to do this and date july as that the time thy have of and fits in whit the game yes madscots thanks for the offer but i not get better than kati dont tell her that we are in for a great time there is a lot on at that time in scotland so lets go for it

Update Reply
paneurojim @ 08/05/2012 00:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email