MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

'scoot aboot' the Scottish Highlands 20th - 29th July 2012

'scoot aboot' the Scottish Highlands 20th - 29th July 2012 (11) - Forums [Biker Match] 'scoot aboot' the Scottish Highlands 20th - 29th July 2012 (11) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

'scoot aboot' the Scottish Highlands 20th - 29th July 2012

hi all
working sunday night dont think i will be back in time if any holdups on the way going to have to miss this

Update Reply
havfun @ 20/07/2012 22:05  

thats a shame have fun but there are plenty of more runouts i wont be going til next weekend myself only so much holiday i can take off ;)

Update Reply
earthwind @ 20/07/2012 22:53  

had a great time now headin off for a few days ....pics up later

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 24/07/2012 22:58  

just had a call because of the weather everyone packing up and going home so not be riding up myself now lol

a weekend free so what to do now

maybe the lakes

Update Reply
earthwind @ 27/07/2012 13:27  

Hope you've all had a fantastic time and have a safe journey home

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 29/07/2012 17:03  

Photos here, thanks to those who took them. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gal...6&page=

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/07/2012 14:34  

well i rode through the night and got there at half seven glad I went although most had gone home as it was the end of the week, I stayed til today though (monday) having a trip out to milaig, for fish and chips, on Sunday evening and then road home today via the trossocks over that big bridge and all around Loch Lomand to Glasgow m74 and south arrived home about half ten tonight, well worth it and probably not be able to do much more now this year as will be working quite a lot and at a lot at weekends as well... :( ahh well but did about 900 miles all told so that;ll do me for now

Thanks to jim and katy for organising it though

off to shower and bed now as I look like the wreck of the Hesperus

Those bloody midges got me in the end

Update Reply
earthwind @ 31/07/2012 00:34  

A very nasty place to be got

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/07/2012 12:41  

Photos here, thanks to those who took them. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gal...6&page=

I took hundreds, but not got many worth putting up unless people want to see page after page of stunning scenery I'm afraid

Update Reply
Sharky92 @ 31/07/2012 16:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email