MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Rallies.....would you go alone

Rallies.....would you go alone (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Rallies.....would you go alone (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Rallies.....would you go alone

Similar to Bomb Doctor; Rallies either on my own or with friends from my Biker MCC. Both ways have pluses and minuses. On your own you are 'forced' to make more of an effort to mix and meet new company. With the MCC on rallies you can tend to become isolated in your own group that provides a 'safe' haven for members. This can make it slightly insular if you are not prepared to circulate amongst other rally goers.

Update Reply
Rattay @ 05/01/2012 13:05  

I agree Rattay, within a group you don't tend to circulate as much. I ride to most rallies on my own because my lot can't keep up.

Update Reply
harry worth @ 05/01/2012 19:28  

so theres no reason why people shouldn't go to rally's on there own so get your names down for them folks

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 06/01/2012 04:03  

Right on Bill, well said :)

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 06/01/2012 08:58  

Mmmm!!!!!!.....I like to travel alone (sometimes)...I would go alone but would have to meet up with folk to go in with......and if there are any adverse cambers or muddy/gravel surfaces i need a lovely person to valet park my scoot for me .....and if somone would carry my tent and sleeping bag too, that would be much appreceited ......Sooooo when are we going? Ann-marie x

Update Reply
missme @ 06/01/2012 18:23  

done the rally on own (even this year) actually even met some of you fine folk at some of them! definatly done the euro hol on own, means you get more hols!! do days on bike on own every time you go out, right up to the point you stop and get of your bike , and say hello, so no difference there!!

Update Reply
oldyeti @ 06/01/2012 22:01  

Did the IOM TT on my own in 2009 after many years with ex wife or friends. Met loads of great folk the first week and bumped into old friends the 2nd, had a brilliant time Just looking at some more trips on here ..... time to get out regardless. Biking always bridges the gap. First Land Rover event I went to last year made some friends straight away .......Bikers lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/01/2012 19:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email