MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Mena (menavelasco)

Mena (menavelasco) - Forums [Biker Match] Mena (menavelasco) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Mena (menavelasco)

Being told that my girl friend Mena ( she is known on this site as menavelasco) has only a few days to live and that she doesn't want to see me. I tried to see her yesterday but was not allowed in due to her being in a confused state and taking a turn for the worse. Her son has been with her most of the time and a few close friends have seen her but not me. I cannot really question Mena's wishes and have to respect them. But this does not take away the hurt. Mena is a very private person, so I have kept this away from public forums. But now I think it is time for BM members to know her situation. I will try to let everyone know what is happening.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 12/12/2011 11:07  

I'm so sorry David, and I know how much you too think of and mean to each other. I'm hoping she has some more lucid moments before the end and asks for you. I just wish there was something any of us could do xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/12/2011 11:18  

Really sorry to hear your sad news david, i echo Boss Mom"s sentiments and like to say you"re in my thoughts at this sad time

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 12/12/2011 11:28  

My heart goes out to you at this sad time, and I also hope she has lucid moments and wants you with her, thoughts and prayers with you

Update Reply
Littlefecker @ 12/12/2011 11:38  

sorry to hear your news, its not nice sitting on the side lines watching a really good friend or a loved one fade away, hopefully she has a lucid moment and asks for you, but now you have told of your situation everyone here will be here for you, you are in my thoughts and prayers

stay strong xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/12/2011 11:46  

David,
I am so sorry to hear your news, it's almost unbelievable looking at the wonderful picture of you with Mena at Kiss, and I have tears in my eyes for you.
I send my hugs, love and the warmest of thoughts to you both.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/12/2011 12:15  

I don't know you or your Mena, but my heart and prays go out to you both and your families

Update Reply
Roughie @ 12/12/2011 12:29  

David Im not good with words but thinking of you both

Update Reply
JP @ 12/12/2011 12:35  

David My thoughts and prayers are with you both and mind you know how she feels about you so keep that close to your heart xxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/12/2011 12:37  

David, Perhaps Mena loves you so much that she doesn't want you to see her so poorly? In my thoughts, as ever.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/12/2011 13:01  

David hunny.. you have everyone's prayers and thoughts and wishes in here... they won't take away your pain and too sadly they can't help Mena.. but they are with you including mine and I really hope that gives you a little comfort... You both looked wickedly happy in that photo.. you have given her many happy memories and perhaps she wants you to remember those.. to remember her when she was full of joy and happiness.. not when she was so poorly... I know how much it hurts.. but cherish those memories you both shared had and keep sending out your love to her... Huge huge hugs... xxxxxxx

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 12/12/2011 13:08  

Everything has been said, David. So sorry for you.

If it helps, seeing my mum in a state of confusion has shown me how much this can change a person. Her mind has taken her into very different scenarios..some very frightening for her. It is not HER that is causing this, but the combined effect of drugs/infection/physical shock to her body. What you are experiencing now, with Mena is not the experience of Mena,the person but Mena the poorly lady who's body is being influenced by so much. YOUR Mena will always be with you in your heart and maybe, at some level, Mena knows and trusts that this will be so. Maybe pushing you away is her own way of locking herself away in that lovely place that you shared. All my best wishes...as from the rest of your BM family xXXXXXXXX

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 12/12/2011 13:35  

Sorry David to hear your news I dont know you or Mena but my thoughts and prayers are with you both and I too hope she has a lucid moment and asks for you but as xk said she may not want you to see her so poorly. Cherish the memories you have my thoughts are with you xx

Update Reply
Meliejayne76 @ 12/12/2011 13:37  

Just like to echo the above.

Update Reply
Gizzmo7 @ 12/12/2011 15:08  

I haven't met either of you, however, my heart is heavy for you both. It has been said in the previous posts, however, as Alice has stated illness changes a persons thinking and im sure for what ever the reason Mena means you no harm by not wanting to see you David. Perhaps she want you to remember her in your happier times and wants to protect you. The memories of what you both had will live on in your heart. My thoughts are with you all xx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 12/12/2011 17:06  

It hurts to read let alone imagine how you are feeling right now david... u know how u two were together..cherish that...always yours, no one can take it away..ever.

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 12/12/2011 17:41  

David, I'm so sorry to hear this
I only met you both briefly at KISS just before we were going home but you just looked so happy together
My thoughts are with you
x

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 12/12/2011 20:23  

My thoughts are with you at this time. I also echo all the sentiments from above.

Update Reply
Ettenea Free @ 12/12/2011 20:34  

David, how very sad i am to hear this............Please don't take what Mena is saying to heart, she is probably very frightened, but also she will be trying to protect you from seeing her pain and suffering....Believe me i know... Im sorry i havent been around to help, sure you know how much Mena and you mean to me, was fantastic to message her in portuguese and talk to her at the kiss rally, and to meet you both. Cherish the good times always......she will be with us forever in our hearts. God bless you David xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 12/12/2011 20:39  

So sorry to hear this David, thinking of you both xx

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 12/12/2011 20:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email