MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Mena (menavelasco)

Mena (menavelasco) (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Mena (menavelasco) (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Mena (menavelasco)

Ive never met either of you but your message has touched me and I wanted to echo all of the above. Thinking of you both xxxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/12/2011 21:08  

So sorry to hear about your sad news but if there's one thing we all share on this planet it's love. And it exists outside of physicality and outside of what our understanding of reality is.

Memories live for ever and ever and ever. Sending you love, thoughts, prayers and the absolute knowledge that love lives for ever outside of time. xx

Update Reply
lawnmower @ 12/12/2011 21:18  

So sorry to hear your news David. I have never met either of you, but my thoughts and prayers are with you both. x

Update Reply
W.M.F. @ 12/12/2011 21:50  

Sorry to hear this David, my thoughts are with you at this very hard and sad time, big hugs hun

I met Mena only briefly at Kiss and she is such a lovely person, please don't be upset that you are unable to see her, she will always be with you in your heart xxxx

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 12/12/2011 21:55  

I am overwhelmed by the support you guys have given me. It is true that BM is more than a dating site; it is an extended family which offers support and kind words to people such as me in times of need. All for your posts are very much appreciated and help at putting things into perspective regarding me not being able to see Mena. I know I have to go through this hurt but it does help a lot knowing all you people are there. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> Thank you again Love and best wishes to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
davidneale @ 12/12/2011 22:56  

Don't know what to say to make it any easier for you David but I hope that things turn out ok. I never got to speak to my brother again as he never regained consciousness so I can understand your desire to want to see Mena and speak to her even if it is just one more time. Fingers crossed for you.

Update Reply
red_daytona @ 12/12/2011 23:22  

Most of the things I could say have been said so I'll just send you a ((((((hug))))) and hope that helps a little.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/12/2011 00:13  

So sorry to hear this news David. I can't really say any more than has already been said but thoughts and prayers are with you both.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 13/12/2011 01:03  

Sadly my beloved girlfriend Mena passed away this morning. She was with her son Pedro at his apartment. Pedro had been with Mena throughout her illness. My sympathy is with him as he and Mena had a special relationship, they were more friends than mother and son.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Mena and I had a very short, but similarly very special relationship. I love her dearly in a way that I have not known before. She will live on in me forever. Dear, sweet, caring Mena she will be missed in this world.<o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
davidneale @ 13/12/2011 19:01  

Sorry to hear your news David, my deepest sympathy to you and Mena's family.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/12/2011 19:04  

Very sorry to hear your news David. R.I.P. Mena

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 13/12/2011 19:07  

David..........I cannot start to say how very sorry i am for your loss. My deepest sympathy to you and Mena's family. She will never be forgotten and always held dear.
Sorry david i need to put this in portuguese cos it means so much more..........

Minha amiga tao linda, vou ter muitos saudades tuas, foi um prazer a conhecer te, foiste e sempre vias ser tao querida. Fica ja nos bracos dos anjos e dorme bem, nunca vou te esquecer, adora te menina, muitos beijinhos da tua amiga xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 13/12/2011 19:31  

Such sad news! A loss to us all!

Heartfelt condolences David, both to you and Mena's family.

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 13/12/2011 19:38  

such sad news David my thoughts are with you and mena's family.

cherish the wonderful memories that you made from being together xxx

Update Reply
drobess @ 13/12/2011 20:05  

I am so sorry to hear that. A big hug to you and her family who will be feeling the loss so much. I echo everyone elses thoughts and sentiments ..... Deepest respect and condolences to everyone who are mourning her loss... in time the happy memories will provide much comfort... in the meantime much love goes out to you and Mena's son

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 13/12/2011 20:16  

My lasting memory of Mena will always be the warmth of her smile, and the hug we shared as we said our farewells at KISS. Peeps come and go on BM, but I will never forget this exceptional lady. R.I.P. Mena

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/12/2011 20:33  

Am sad for your loss hun, and my thoughts go out to you and yours. Cherish the memories you both created together.

Be well sweets

Update Reply
Ettenea Free @ 13/12/2011 20:58  

So sorry for your loss David. Deepest sympathies for you and Mena's family. x

Update Reply
W.M.F. @ 13/12/2011 21:06  

Such a sad time for you, David. My thoughts are with you and Mena's family x

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 13/12/2011 21:25  

Sorry to hear the sad news David my condolences are with you and Mena's family. RIP Mena xxx

Update Reply
Meliejayne76 @ 13/12/2011 21:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email