MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Mena (menavelasco)

Mena (menavelasco) (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Mena (menavelasco) (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Mena (menavelasco)

Really sorry to hear David - hang onto and treasure those happy memories

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 13/12/2011 22:13  

Our condolences to you David and to Mena's family and friends Sandi & Nellie

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/12/2011 22:39  

Another star shines brightly in the sky tonight

Rest in Peace Mena xxxx

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 13/12/2011 23:20  

You gave her such a beautiful gift.. you gave yourself... ~ That is truly special... Remember the love you shared and let those cherished memories help you smile once more... ~ Take care David.. hugs and words are never enough but they are heartfelt.. xxx

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 13/12/2011 23:29  

RIP Mena and enjoy riding those clouds. David, deepest sympathies. Stay strong and remember your BM family are here for you if and when you need to talk.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 14/12/2011 00:17  

R.I.P mena, heartfelt sympathy for your loss David x

Update Reply
Littlefecker @ 14/12/2011 02:17  

I want to thank all you good people for your messages and support through this sad time. My strength is coming from you guys and could not ask for more. Thankyou I send a kiss and hug to all of you.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 14/12/2011 04:11  

David my thoughts and best wishes are with you whenever you need them xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/12/2011 10:01  

David i'm so sorry for your loss, my sincere sympathies and condolences to you, Menas' son and their family. Nothing anyone can say will ease your pain and sense of emptiness, just hold on to the treasured memories and the fact that Mena is pain free now. Take care xx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 14/12/2011 17:06  

David, So sorry to hear about Mena

Sincere condolences to you and Mena's son

RIP Mena xx

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 14/12/2011 17:51  

So sad to hear Mena lost her fight, my thoughts are with you and her family. love and hugs Hazel xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/12/2011 18:36  

David,
With sadness at this news, I again send love and hugs to Mena's family, Mena, and yourself. x.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/12/2011 19:50  

David, I've only just come across this post & I'm sooo sorry for your loss. There's nothing more I can add to what everyone's said, so will send hugs & thoughts your way & to Mena's family.

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 16/12/2011 09:30  

I would like to thank all you good people again for your support. It helps more than you may realise. I send my kisses and hugs to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mena's service will be on Wednesday 21st Dec 15-45 at Southgate north London. It is anticipated that there will be a good number of close friends to say goodbye to her.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 18/12/2011 07:39  

My thoughts are with you Dave mate on this sad time.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 18/12/2011 07:46  

Mena's service was yesterday. I met a lot of really nice people that reflected on how fanatastic Mena was as a person. I only new Mena for a short time but she has left an impression on me that will stay with me always. Rest in peace my dear sweet Mena xhugx

Update Reply
davidneale @ 22/12/2011 03:59  

David xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/12/2011 09:29  

-for you David..x.x.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/12/2011 19:26  

David, I'm so sorry to hear such sad news! I've only just come across this thread, so I apologise for not saying anything sooner. I was one of the lucky ones to have met both you and Mena at the KISS rally and I remember her lovely big smile more than anything. I wish I had spent more time with you guys as Mena definately seemed like a shining star who would install warmth and happiness to anyone she met. My thoughts are with you..and hugs too. R.I.P Mena, your lovely smile will stay with me xxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 31/12/2011 13:08  

Thankyou Karey. I think when a new thread is started it is not always obvious unless you do a search. i could have used the sad thread but I wanted this to be dedicated to Mena. Yes Mena was a shining star, she lite up my life and gave me so much inspiration. I still find it hard to think she is no longer with us. At this time of year it is more difficult where we want to be with our loved ones but it was not to be. I have my special memories and some wonderful pictures of that smile. This is what keeps me going in the way that Mena wanted me to. Mena will remain in my heart always.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 31/12/2011 18:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email