MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Meet up in Kent area

Meet up in Kent area (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Meet up in Kent area (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Meet up in Kent area

There are two down on the events page snowy - one for this Thurs (1 Dec) if it's not too late notice and also one for 5 Jan.

Update Reply
W.M.F. @ 29/11/2011 16:06  

Hey thanks W.M.F i nearly missed that meeting date see you all there

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/11/2011 16:41  

Just food fer tght,future ideas/meetings to inc. Camping early spring Folkestone V twin Rally in asc wiv Guzzi GB Club Brands bike meeting, Bemsee Brands BSB Ace cafe boxing day run Wrotham cafe wed eves or sunday am Rye cafe sunday am plus ride outs in summer Rykas cafe Boxhill sundays (summer) Camp and meet at Great Dorset steam fair? Andys birthday party Ashford Kent March 2012 Run out to Imperial War Museum Duxford in summer, poss camp near there too. Trip to Birmingham to National Motorcycle Museum, can do this sooner if we go by car..I have a 7seater so perhaps two or three cars full would be good..eat out meal too. Need some more ideas....an some girlie stuff to see/do? please let me know if this right sort of stuff.... thanks for your input so far folks.

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 29/11/2011 18:46  

You"ve hit the nail on the head andy, BRILLIANT ideas,

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 30/11/2011 01:46  

Thanks W.M.F got name down yep theres a few meets to look at cheers rossoandy

Update Reply
snowy 50 @ 30/11/2011 09:56  

Do you mean the cafe on the quay side in RYE by the roundabout andy, can"t think of the name of the place now , if so they do a mean brew & bacon wad, plenty of parking aswell. Good place to start a ride out

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 30/11/2011 10:32  

yee thats the one mate, Good location to meet up as you say. I sure it will get used asap. Also another good cafe in Wincheap Canterbury, The Huntsman Cafe I think?

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 30/11/2011 19:33  

The Sportsman thats the one ! good cafe just a walk across the road

Mind you my coffee is free

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/11/2011 19:48  

PUB NIGHT TONITE woo hoo

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 01/12/2011 17:06  

Yeah but CRAP weather !!!! car then

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/12/2011 17:13  

well it looks like your getting it together Rosso best of luck i feel sure its going to work out for you

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 02/12/2011 02:10  

Well despite the crap weather the pub meet was a good one was
nice to meet new members.
Looks like the southerners will have a lot more meets next season.

Pic's coming soon Andyyyyyyyyyy .........

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/12/2011 11:50  

Hi guys 'n gals...I'm surprised that no-one has mentioned The Bowl at Stalisfield; nearer Ashford than Maidstone but very biker friendly and the beer is very good. I went to a bike meet there in the summer which was excellent. loads of parking and just a nice place to be.

http://www.bowlinn.co.uk/

Right! Thats my first post done...so if I''m talking crap don't hesitate to tell me!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/12/2011 21:32  

well done mate great idea! Forgotten about dat one...if i recall its accessed off A20 near caravan park jus outside Charing past the old quarries up the hill or from top of Charing Hill? Gonna put it in me ideas book now!

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 02/12/2011 21:39  

Personally, I think that could be promising! As secretary I will put it forward, lol

Update Reply
W.M.F. @ 02/12/2011 21:40  

A big thanks to all those who either attended last Thursdays meeting or have acknowledged by PM that they are aware stuff planned and will attend when able. Great! we made a start folks....

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 04/12/2011 21:39  

Did a recce today of a pub at Challock nr Ashford,nice place to finish a summer ride out perhaps....good food mmmm

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 05/12/2011 19:39  

good food!!, that does it for me andy
and riding the bike aswell of course

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 05/12/2011 20:22  

Huge portions too!

Update Reply
W.M.F. @ 05/12/2011 20:39  

Did anuva reecce today...the Plantation in Bearsted Maidstone..pleasant enuff but not a large pub, ok for up to a dozen I'd say..will post a meeting there soon..any preference on a date anyone? Thinking end Jan? 29th wiv a sunday roast? 12-00?

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 07/12/2011 16:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email