MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Autumn Camp - The Conclusion

Autumn Camp - The Conclusion (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Autumn Camp - The Conclusion (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Autumn Camp - The Conclusion

Minus points, methinks

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/10/2011 10:57  

Mr Bill me thinks your Karma will increase ten fold when all the 'nice boys' see that pic lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/10/2011 11:00  

And it was that gay bloke who posted it in the first place!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/10/2011 11:07  

pmsl nice pic matt thought it was him that streaked all i rember was some skinny bloke running about wasnt very well endowed as he only had to use one hand lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/10/2011 11:37  

Thanks for the comments guys, gals and gays, lol, and glad you all enjoyed it. The collection for the band on Friday night amounted to about 180.00 and they donated part of that to the pub's charity. We'll definately be going back for an Autumn Camp next year and I have plans for something earlie in the year also. Nice to see that BJ has done away with Abba and re-invented herself as Cozy Powell, but we really need more Abba on the juke box next year; lol.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 17/10/2011 11:40  

Another fabulous BM event. Great to see so many new members attending their 1st BM event, hopefully we shall be seeing you all at many more. Thanks to everyone for making it such fun, special thanks to V & JP for the lift to watch Spesh and to the seaside. So many wonderful memories (gradually coming back to me), the darts match, the game of pool, the dance machine (I really shouldn't jump up and down like that)....and the Friday night giggles.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 17/10/2011 12:30  

well, I've finally managed to get on to BM due to Virgin Cable 'blocking' BM somehow!! So I will echo everyone else's comments - what a fab weekend & a fab place Great to see so many newbies there & also the 'oldies' BILL!!!!!!! is all I can say about that photo!! & a BIG thanks to all who came to Cadwell to encourage Spesh on his Track day...probably as well that you'd all gone when he went out on his last session! & you'll be pleased to hear that he's only got a bit of whiplash - although I think he's milking it a bit **wanders off to check the pics .....**

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 17/10/2011 12:59  

Just wanted to say cheers to Shelleygirl for NOT doing what i thought she was going to do sat night lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/10/2011 16:19  

Just like to poke my snout in the trough too and say thanks to Simon for arranging it. What a great venue, definately be going there again.

Good crowd and nice to meet "faces" from the internet who are actually great people and bump into old faces I've met before. Weather was good for time of year as well.

dont know what I did for BJ to be giving me the "I'm watching you" gesture, with her fingers, every time I saw her but, if it saves XK a few slaps...hey ho!.

Bands on both nights were excellent. Felt sorry for the lads on the Saturday who had to endure the streaker, (missed him thankfully) and two girls who gave the impression they were an "item" while dancing. They played some great stuff, in spite of it.

Think if we do it again next year, ther will be a greater number of us "outcasts" in field/marsh next door!.

Did anyone manage to "top" the cockerel, by the way?

Bill, that picture is just plain spooky!. Playing with fire slapping someone on his bare arse, with eyes as MANIC as that. Good job he had his hands full !.

Update Reply
clarkee @ 17/10/2011 16:21  

Blimey Clarkee, that was a long one for you Thanks again for being a and providing a pilly for a newbie.....I haven't seen her since

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 17/10/2011 16:24  

Trish did he bring her back lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/10/2011 16:27  

BJ, thought you were watchin me?

Trish, she probably "sank" in that soddin field!

Update Reply
clarkee @ 17/10/2011 16:29  

I was and i never saw her again !!!! just checking with Trish before i get Vladimir on the job :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/10/2011 16:29  

yes he did and she told me that she had a good time and enjoyed the ride out.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 17/10/2011 16:30  

"She" was actually Celia and she was a really nice person too. She was in the pub on Saturday night, so I'm off the hook.....your honour

Update Reply
clarkee @ 17/10/2011 16:31  

Thats ok then best let Vlad know he can stand down with checking his CCTV footage lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/10/2011 16:31  

I was trying to be so polite, I didn't know how to spell Celia , I didn't mean to be rude by referring to Celia as 'she'............I'm sorry. I have tried to find Celia today on here, but I can't find her

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 17/10/2011 16:33  

I can provide a witness

Update Reply
clarkee @ 17/10/2011 16:34  

Cracking weekend Simon, cheers, and nice to meet up with more than a few people again. Cockrels are something else at 3am, i think they should be convinced to be quiet next time (curry, fried, roasted) or else!!!!!!!!!! Spesh you have binned two size bikes, now is the time to ride proppa. Good day at Cadwell mate.

Update Reply
Timeout @ 17/10/2011 16:49  

dont worry BJ we ll save THAT ONE for another weekend

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 17/10/2011 18:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email