MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Autumn Camp - The Conclusion

Autumn Camp - The Conclusion - Forums [Biker Match] Autumn Camp - The Conclusion - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Autumn Camp - The Conclusion

Thanks to everyone who attended. It was great to see some who I met at Kiss, and to meet some new folks as well. I think, although a little cold, we were lucky with the weather, and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. Got to love the licensing hours in the Fens; lol. Speaking to Anthea at the pub this morning, she's really pleased and says we're a great bunch, and we're welcome back anytime. So, same time next year then peoples, and a note to Pilly Tart, if you get there before me next year keep me a seat under the patio heater; lol. Note to self, remember shot gun for the cockerals. Once again, thanks to everyone who made this a great weekend.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 16/10/2011 14:43  

Got to agree hon

Tho we did not get to camp cos of my foot ut was great to catch up with everyone over the weekend, and just as great to meet for the first time, with people I chat to on here all the time.

We are not home yet but will post the pics when we are so get tagging.

Sandi sorry I missed you I came in and could not get to you by the time I got back in again you had gone :-(

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 16/10/2011 15:50  

Glad you enjoyed it Shell, and Sandi, didn't know you were there until after you'd gone so sorry I missed you. Photos are uploaded. I couldn't be bothered to edit them so they're as they came out of the camera.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 16/10/2011 16:06  

Great pics There are also some dodgy ones with some Durex

I wont ask why someone had taken loads for the weekend

Nice to see everyone had a great time

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/10/2011 16:16  

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/10/2011 16:16  

Yea, not sure where the girls with the condoms came from. They appeared on Saturday afternoon while everyone was out on their bikes. They were quite entertaining anyway; lol. I should point out that they are actually playing with a table top skittle and not anything from Ann Summers; lol.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 16/10/2011 16:51  

Well, I'm home safe and sound, gear's all away now, and it seems like it's a lomg wait to the next camp already...

Had a brilliant weekend, and it was great to see everyone, old friends and new. Cheers Simon, you picked the right place and the right weekend to catch the weather.

Update Reply
Sharky92 @ 16/10/2011 17:32  

Home again with a little detour over the Humber Bridge and a coffee stop
Thankyou to everyone who helped to make this such a lovely weekend for me ...I BM

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 16/10/2011 17:38  

thanks for great weekend good to finally many you for the first time

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 16/10/2011 17:42  

What a fabulous weekend of fun times with Yid and friends old and new, and a surprise visit from Petervalk. Brilliant venue Simon, the food was brilliant, booze was cheap, sofas and chairs outside were comfy, and the shower was perfect, tho I could have shot that cock at 3am Definately going to revisit here, loved the place and some fabuous roads on the way there and back. Thanks from me and Yid to Bikeabill for getting me there on friday, Chris for storing some of my gear and Bill for storing the rest til Yid arrived after work. Can highly recommend the steak, mushroom and ale pudding on the menu, was flipping lovely !! Lovely to meet and ride down with Joyce and Simon, really nice peeps and Weirdo, Bill and Matt Now to look at the pics.....

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 16/10/2011 18:07  

oh and I will be posting pics of our fearless leaders bald tyre later...

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 16/10/2011 18:08  

I have just posted the pics we took ... Quite a few of them I am afraid

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 16/10/2011 18:10  

Had great time only there for the day but really enjoyed meeting you all . Nutt hun you really should read your post before you post it

Update Reply
JP @ 16/10/2011 18:12  

Ahhhhh getting there was not easy but who cares we all managed to get there somehow but it was worth every mile i did

It was my first event with BM and Thank you everyone for warm welcome plus help, laughs, drinks ( i didnt drink any :)) for their time specially those who were kicked out of the pub at 4:30 (friday night) and 330 (saturday night) it was amazing

I'll make sure I am there on every single event to see all of you again and again :)

I will be posting some pics soon and there will be some shocking and surprising pics :) the fun side of BM's :)

Love you All
Thank you everyone

Update Reply
Mubz @ 16/10/2011 18:16  

oh yes.... oops

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 16/10/2011 18:18  

Looks like you had a brilliant time

am sad I couldn't make it

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 16/10/2011 18:21  

Firstly a big thank you for Simon great venue fella i'll be back next year!
What can I say from the moment I arrived to the time I left had a marvelous time. Good to meet up with some old faces and meet some new ones!

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 16/10/2011 18:22  

Totally mental w/end, loved every minute of it never camped before in my life, cant wait to again lol, was my first BM event but deffo not my last, will try to get to as many as poss in the future as am now no longer a "Rally Virgin" Was great to meet up with everyone , lots of laughs were had , met and made loadsa friends and many a fond memory created

Update Reply
Littlefecker @ 16/10/2011 18:38  

Great wkend,,,just got back 7pm,,,met some great people and sorry to those i did not get round too,,,,466 mile total trip,,,well worth it.. Cheers simom for the event

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/10/2011 19:09  

just checked my spelling,,,,sorry simon,,,i had just got in and was cold,,,,roll on next one..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/10/2011 19:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email