MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Autumn Camp - The Conclusion

Autumn Camp - The Conclusion (7) - Forums [Biker Match] Autumn Camp - The Conclusion (7) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Autumn Camp - The Conclusion

Sandi, The rules also say... Your "Best/Default Pic" must be clearly of yourself, without helmet and not in the middle of 50 other people either. It should be a recent portrait photo of yourself, or as near to this as possible.
Shall I change your photo?
They also say... We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time or to remove any photo without reason pending investigation. Every decision is up to the individual moderator checking your profile. Where a moderator wants a second opinion, your profile will be added to a "holding area" until another moderator makes a decision. Any questions should be directed to the moderators via the contact page Shell, regarding event photos. The rules state... By uploading a photo to Biker Match, you indicate that you own any necessary copyrights to that photo. Uploading also permits Biker Match to use the photo publicly on the website and also in advertising material for the website. Biker Match will never sell your photos or pass on to 3rd-parties for other uses, though we may use photos in our own printed or digital advertising. By agreeing to have your photo taken at our events you give full consent for your photo to be used online indefinitely. We will not remove your event photos should you choose to leave the site. Additional rules are often added when the need arrises. i.e. Someone takes things a step too far and says "well there's nothing in the rules saying I can't create a fake profile of a sheep". The things in the rules are there for us to refer back to should we need to take action against someone for something they've done. They are not necessarily hard set black n white rules that can't be bent. Something like 80% of profile photos break the rules but we're flexible and allow them to stay. Only about 10% which are not acceptable are changed (i.e. a pic of a sheep/kitchen etc).

Update Reply
Matt @ 20/10/2011 13:31  

Careful there, that sounds like common sense, don't you realize that's been outlawed!

Update Reply
YID @ 20/10/2011 14:05  

Well that'll explain why my pics were deleted then! Thx

Update Reply
Littlefecker @ 20/10/2011 14:32  

Oh and just to clarify, this site is for over 18's only?

Update Reply
Littlefecker @ 20/10/2011 14:32  

Your "Best/Default Pic" must be clearly of yourself, without helmet and not in the middle of 50 other people either. It should be a recent portrait photo of yourself, or as near to this as possible. I did that and you changed it for one you preferred which was an OLDER photo. I just don't get you

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/10/2011 15:07  

I'm starting to think this topic needs it's on thread as it's detracted from the original title regarding the Autumn Camp.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 20/10/2011 15:22  

wouldnt matt have moved the posts pertaining to this topic if he deemed at appropriate??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/10/2011 15:42  

It's a real ball-ache to move posts. I have to write a load of code in the database and figure out which messages need moving etc. Ok discussion over. Get back on topic and stop dragging the site down. Bloody killed the atmosphere once again

Update Reply
Matt @ 20/10/2011 15:53  

Simon just except it no matter what the thread is it get hi-jacked and bent in all directions

Update Reply
JP @ 20/10/2011 15:55  

Conclusion .............................. The END..

Update Reply
Timeout @ 21/10/2011 17:06  

so anyone know who the stripper was

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 22/10/2011 01:39  

Don't worry Bill, I've booked him for next year for you; lol. Not sure who he was. I think he may have been with the TT but can't be 100% sure of that so in answer to your question, no idea. I know I could have said that in less words but want to make sure I get enough in to boost my karma; lol.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 22/10/2011 02:16  

you Simon chasing karma, be careful or people will start talking about you

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 22/10/2011 02:21  

I think the general opinion is, was a fantastic weekend with lots of fun memories for everybody and Mr Bill are you looking for his fone number lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/10/2011 09:21  

@Bill "Av-It"

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 22/10/2011 14:46  

did'n you know it was tattooed on his bum, thats what i was looking at

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 22/10/2011 19:59  

errrrmmmmmmmm it was a guess!!!

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 22/10/2011 20:05  

Was it in braile?