MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Autumn Camp - The Conclusion

Autumn Camp - The Conclusion (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Autumn Camp - The Conclusion (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Autumn Camp - The Conclusion

Hopefully my squirrel meant the feathered one!

Many thanks Simon, cracking weekend, good music, special words must go to Fridays band as it was only their second gig!
Week done!

Update Reply
YID @ 16/10/2011 19:50  

wow what a great week end. More excellent memories and a tent and air bed thanks pots x. beaut people and what a scream. thanks all. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
bic chick @ 16/10/2011 20:53  

Had a great time, thank you Simon for organising it all. Good to see old friends and meet new ones.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/10/2011 21:18  

What a fab time I have had. I haven't laughed so much in ages. It was just what I needed! Have really enjoyed meeting so many great (and mad ) people. So thanks Simon for finding the venue for us. Absolute belter of a place!!! Shame to only use it once a year really!!! Lovely to catch up with some old faces, and meet lots of new ones. Special thanks to XK for making sure that I went!!! Oh, and thanks to all for your great company, and the good laugh. Bloody brilliant

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 16/10/2011 21:19  

Can't remember much, due to someone spiking me drinks... Let's see now... Riding out wiv a guy wiv clogs on; Ice-cream with a lass wiv a pink foot at Cromer; Playing 'hunt the peanut' A gay parrot; The caberet on the patio; The lass wiv a fake tattoo up her arm; A skinny guy running nekkid; Some lass getting her boobs out for Pete and later falling off a bar stool; A lovely Belgian lass going out wiv a gay bloke from Holland; Waiting an hour for same bloke to come on ride-out, who then decided to go elsewhere; Finding out that Al can't ride for toffee; Hearing Mucky Marco's dirty laugh; The dodgy Muslim geezer saying, " I never fu**ing swear" And I've got to go to hospital in the morning, to have my cracked ribs looked at (due to laughing!). Thanks guys, wot a blinding weekend!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/10/2011 21:57  

great weekend from start to finish well almost lmao looking forward to seeing u all again very soon

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/10/2011 21:58  

xk you said it all lol. Was a great weekend from start to finish. Thanks Simon for all the arranging.

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 17/10/2011 07:45  

Thanks for weekend guys,company great and venue brill. See you all again soon XB

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/10/2011 08:21  

Great weekend yet again cheers Simon and to all you guys for attending :)

Made extra special by getting to see Spesh racing at Cadwell .... GO SPESH GO SPESH ........... absoultely awesome, luv it !!!!!!!!!!!

Was good to meet Joyce and Matts Gay Friend :)

I shall practice for the next one so my drum solo is not so crud lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/10/2011 09:18  

Just got home with Joyce. Adding photos to Facebook and BM now. Will write a report soon. But first I must share this photo of Bill and his new "dancing partner"....

Update Reply
Matt @ 17/10/2011 10:15  

speechless i am speechless lol good job Bills not in his erm .......... pirate outfit lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/10/2011 10:19  

You should of seen were my hand went after that, can't remember if i washed it

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 17/10/2011 10:19  

Reminds me of Roadrunner and the coyote! Not sure which is which, tho BEEP BEEP!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/10/2011 10:20  

Bill,,,,if you left your specs on you would have realised it was a bloke,,,,and not found out too late

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/10/2011 10:25  

Had to take them of Craig, i'd steamed them up

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 17/10/2011 10:27  

Were u about to retrieve them from their 'parking' place?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/10/2011 10:33  

No just trying to decide were to put my tag

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 17/10/2011 10:40  

is that what you call it down Hull

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/10/2011 10:42  

ps - Do u get any Karma points for just posting a smiley?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/10/2011 10:50  

I want to know how many extra karma points i get for the picture

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 17/10/2011 10:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email