MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today

What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today (92) - Forums [Biker Match] What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today (92) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Jinx, did you know that Market Researchers get our phone numbers from the TPS database? They are allowed to call us. That's why I don't add my number to it anymore.

Quote: Jinx
Had 5 (scam) calls in an hour,telling me that BT were cutting off my internet today,no skin off my nose as i dumped them years ago,lol....after 5th call i did 1471 and got a number, much to my surprise...dialled it ready to give somebody in Mumbai a good earful of abuse,but instead got a nice and rather bemused lady from Clacton..we swapped weather reports(rain,both of us),and i told her about TPS(Telephone Preference Service) so she could contact them and report the matter,she'd had calls from all over the place,lol

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 24/07/2019 05:41  

Sandi...not had one call since reporting it though...coincidence..?

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 24/07/2019 05:42  

We used to be able to take the piss out of USA for electing Trump,but now......😆🤔

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 24/07/2019 06:58  

Being asked to remove my crash helmet.....after i'd already filled up the bike..duh...:p

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 25/07/2019 10:45  

Seeing Tilpix front and centre at Blitzkrieg gig. Huge smile on her face and her duracell bunny impression; non stop pogo-ing for well over an hour! RESPECT ✋👍😁😊

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 29/07/2019 00:30  

😁😁😁😁😁still smiling

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/07/2019 10:03  

An early morning ride, 2 a.m. and nothing on the roads. Plenty of giggles, a stinking clutch, and a cup of what was supposed to be tea from the 24 hour Mcshite. :D

What happens at 2 a.m. stays at 2 a.m.

pmsl

Update Reply
Cornholio @ 30/07/2019 16:39  

Every sunday morning, a group of like minded souls meet up at the 24 hour Mcshite, for what's known as the Greasy Spoon Run. It consists of people who ride proper fast, who then go on a run to some bike friendly place about 40 miles away, at proper speeds. Usually it's to a cafe, or a bike museum, something like that. Then the brave ones post a screenshot of what their GPS has logged as their top speed of the day. People don't bother posting a screenshot unless it's worth posting, anything over 170 mph is acceptable.

If any on here live in Poole or Bournemouth and are on a certain Fecalbook page, you'll know exactly who, what, where, and when I'm on about. This lot are also into track days. Any of you on here?

Update Reply
Cornholio @ 30/07/2019 16:46  

Watching the tracking on something I bought on E-Bay.

Ordered footwear on E-Bay on the 26th of last month and it was due yesterday.
On the 28th, a tracking number was provided. And from here I don't get what's happening,
31st, Order placed, Guessing this is the order for the courier, but how can they give a tracking number before it's been ordered?
The same day it pings up "Carrier Receipt."
At 4:30 two days later and the day it was due it says, "At the national sorting hub2 Rugby."
At 2:40 this morning it was at "At the customers local depot Thurrock" It's getting near to me now.
At 7:12 I got this "On its way to the courier Thurrock"
Followed at 8:31 by "Due to be delivered today Thurrock" So I still don't know if it's on it's way to me or Thurrock because it still doesn't say Out for delivery.

This item started in London and I live in London and they have covered more miles with Hermes then I'm ever going to walk in them.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 03/08/2019 12:35  

I had some Triumph parts vanish into the Coventry 'hub' the once....took longer for them to track them down and deliver than it did to come from the USA via ordinary mail...good luck Ragnar..:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 03/08/2019 13:34  

Could be the local courier lives in Thurrock and his parcels get delivered to him from the Local hub also in Thurrock. I get the same thing with Hermes, the local guy lives in my street but my parcels don't get to me till late in the day, they deliver up to 20.00pm.

Quote:
Watching the tracking on something I bought on E-Bay.

Ordered footwear on E-Bay on the 26th of last month and it was due yesterday.
On the 28th, a tracking number was provided. And from here I don't get what's happening,
31st, Order placed, Guessing this is the order for the courier, but how can they give a tracking number before it's been ordered?
The same day it pings up "Carrier Receipt."
At 4:30 two days later and the day it was due it says, "At the national sorting hub2 Rugby."
At 2:40 this morning it was at "At the customers local depot Thurrock" It's getting near to me now.
At 7:12 I got this "On its way to the courier Thurrock"
Followed at 8:31 by "Due to be delivered today Thurrock" So I still don't know if it's on it's way to me or Thurrock because it still doesn't say Out for delivery.

This item started in London and I live in London and they have covered more miles with Hermes then I'm ever going to walk in them.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/08/2019 16:25  

Laugh today,watching my offspring trying to keep a binfire bonfire going,and going round and round whilst the smoke 'follows' them...like a rally game with flames,pmsl

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 04/08/2019 19:21  

Larf today,Cirencester,a family trying to get a BMW X5 into a Nissan Micra sized parking space...the crunch when it broke the rear bumper cover against a concrete bollard made all my pensioner passengers roar with laughter...high entertainment indeed..:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 08/08/2019 18:38  

"Wensleydale"😂😂😂

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 11/08/2019 19:48  

Pulled up outside a sheltered housing place to pick up a wheelchair bound lady for a hospital appointment...put down tail-lift,walked inside to fetch her..by the time i came out again,a total prat in an Au*i had parked with their bumper overhanging the ramp...(Au*i driver)"Would you like me to move??"..(Me)."No it's okay,i'll get the lady in the wheelchair to levitate over you..!"
So Au*i driver continued to faff around with her phone and makeup...Tetbury...it's a different planet..😆👽
(I actually moved the bus forward 10 feet in the end...)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 13/08/2019 12:57  

Saw a pair of slippers for sale in a shop, ticket stated £2, they looked well made so I thought the price was great. Til I tried them on. TWO LEFT slippers. 🤣 Daylight robbery! 🥴

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/08/2019 20:14  

Some prat in a car who thought crossing double white lines on blind corners, to keep ahead of me was a good idea..the skip wagon coming the other way soon cured him of that..pmsl....wonder if he's finished emptying his underwear yet?,haha

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 15/08/2019 10:08  

About 2am this morning...woke up to noises in the back garden..snuck down for a check with a torch..a large old badger was checking out the recycling boxes by the bins..made a change from him digging craters in the lawn..:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 27/08/2019 08:00  

Being weighed at the doctor's :D

Since stopping work I've lost three and a half stone.........I'm nowhere near as big as I was. I think I need some Dianabol and some Deca.

pmsfl

Update Reply
Cornholio @ 25/09/2019 16:29  

A line from the film The Iron Maiden

A man walks up to a familey of Yanks on the key side at Southampton Docks introduces himself has Mr Gould-Brown and the woman replys "You must be related to the Gould-Blimeys we have heard so much about".

Such simple humour, love it

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 11/10/2019 16:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email